First Woman and Woman of Color is Presidential nominee.

Harris is following the democrat plan set by Biden in 2020. Hiding from the public during the campaign while allowing the news media to campaign on her behalf, polls to falsely portray her public popularity, and voting fraud to secure her win no matter how many days after the election ballots have to keep pouring in to democrat wards until she wins the tainted election.
hiding from the public? she is all over the place.
my god you are truly stupid. lol

Kamala Harris

Harris to embark on a seven-state campaign blitz with her VP pick​

Vice President Kamala Harris and her running mate will travel to seven swing states over five days, a much more packed schedule than Trump this week.

if anyone is "hiding", its your hero trump lol

Werbung:
prove it, lying moooron. lol.
if you can't do that, your opinion on anything else is not to be taken seriously.
OK. Have it your way. The vibrant, vivacious, astonishingly alert, amazingly intelligent and thoughtful Creepy Joe Biden was not forced out, he simply resigned his campaign to make way for the better Kackling DEI candidate.

OK. Have it your way. The vibrant, vivacious, astonishingly alert, amazingly intelligent and thoughtful Creepy Joe Biden was not forced out, he simply resigned his campaign to make way for the better Kackling DEI candidate.

yes I will have it my way until you prove otherwise.
biden dropped out to give a better chance of beating trump.
its a simple concept unless you area moooroon :)

yes I will have it my way until you prove otherwise.
biden dropped out to give a better chance of beating trump.
its a simple concept unless you area moooroon :)
You are probably right. The mentally deteriorating Biden mistakenly thought Kackles stands a better chance of beating Trump than he does. I don't agree with Creepy Joe about Kackles, but he may be closer to correct than it appears.

You are probably right. The mentally deteriorating Biden mistakenly thought Kackles stands a better chance of beating Trump than he does. I don't agree with Creepy Joe about Kackles, but he may be closer to correct than it appears.
Harris polling much better
Anyone who doesn't think she will do better is a moooron lol

Polls cannot be trusted to ask unbiased or fairly worded questions. Polls cannot be trusted to have been selected from a fair cross-section of American voters. And so forth.
Yes. According to you every science including poll taking has an anti right wing bias. You are full of outlandish claims and devoid of any evidence.

Not to mention that there are many right-leaning pollsters.

Harris is following the democrat plan set by Biden in 2020. Hiding from the public during the campaign while allowing the news media to campaign on her behalf, polls to falsely portray her public popularity, and voting fraud to secure her win no matter how many days after the election ballots have to keep pouring in to democrat wards until she wins the tainted election.
“Hiding”. More projections?

Who was the candidate who refused to participate in any debates during his party’s primaries?

“Hiding”. More projections?

Who was the candidate who refused to participate in any debates during his party’s primaries?
Biden? And now Kackles? Or arre you trying to say Trump refused to participate in a democrat-organized and controlled leftist attack forum disguised as some sort of honest debate plan?

Werbung:
Back