Could Dick Cheney’s endorsement be a reason Kamala loses?

You think it’s over for him or Kamala if they don’t fall in line with what AIPAC wants though. News flash, that’s not good leadership. That’s not something to encourage or anything that’s moral. If you want to win that way then you don’t deserve to win.
The word "deserve" is a bogus word. No one "deserves" anything when it comes to voting.
Trump and Republicans are awful choices and will remains so until the end of MAGA, which is far worse than AIPAC.

Werbung:
The word "deserve" is a bogus word. No one "deserves" anything when it comes to voting.
Trump and Republicans are awful choices and will remains so until the end of MAGA, which is far worse than AIPAC.
Maga will only disappear when Trump is dead.
Win or lose, he will be like millstone around the neck of democracy.
USA doesn't have fear of assassinations. He will be the next. He's got to be lucky every time. A gunman only has to be lucky once.

Maga will only disappear when Trump is dead.
Win or lose, he will be like millstone around the neck of democracy.
USA doesn't have fear of assassinations. He will be the next. He's got to be lucky every time. A gunman only has to be lucky once.
That is absolutely stupid to say. MAGA is beyond just Trump. He’s a symptom of a larger problem. If he died it would only make MAGA stronger actually. MAGA is all kinds of people. Many of which were once democrats. You belong with the republicans if democrats were actually liberal. You are a disgrace and I’d be ashamed to vote for Kamala knowing someone like you supports her but nevertheless I still might.

Trump is a symptom, but he is the leader, and without him, his movement is seriously impaired.
Consider what happened to the political allies of Pinochet, Porfirio Díaz, Fujimori, and Noriega after the leader was driven out of office.

Trump is a symptom, but he is the leader, and without him, his movement is seriously impaired.
Consider what happened to the political allies of Pinochet, Porfirio Díaz, Fujimori, and Noriega after the leader was driven out of office.
The whole party will continue to have these beliefs well after he’s gone and the system itself created Trump. So as long as our system stays the same we will always have people like him take over here and there and perhaps finally. It’s idiotic to think you can defeat Trumpism with weak ass people like Joe Biden. The only way to truly defeat Trumpism is for democrats to actually show enough people they’re better for them than republicans or being apolitical. So far regardless of what you personally believe they haven’t done that obviously. They just proved this past year that morally they’re the same as republicans in regards to our Zionist ally committing a genocide while they look the other way for the donors. Many progressives have been traumatized and will never forget or forgive democrats for this. So the democrats lost a lot of people from their strongest base of support and now they want to fill the void with neo-cons who only don’t like Trump because he turned on them or something.

Last edited:
Republicans are evil (always have been in my mind) but democrats are just downright pathetic (and they’re evil too) so I can’t really tell you which is worse. They’re both equally bad in their own way. I feel like I could say democrats are worse because they could’ve been better. Unlike republicans who are a lost cause to me.

Werbung:
That is absolutely stupid to say. MAGA is beyond just Trump. He’s a symptom of a larger problem. If he died it would only make MAGA stronger actually.
I dispute that. There's not a brain amongst the lot of them. Take away Trump and it will due overnight.
MAGA is all kinds of people. Many of which were once democrats.
Rubbish and I'll bet you can't prove that.

You belong with the republicans if democrats were actually liberal. You are a disgrace and I’d be ashamed to vote for Kamala knowing someone like you supports her but nevertheless I still might.
As if your opinion matters.

Back