First Woman and Woman of Color is Presidential nominee.

Of course. Democrat delegates chose the candidate the voters were not allowed to vote on. That is similar to how Putin and other dictators conduct elections.
At the time harris wasn't running for potus she was the vp candidate duh
then Biden dropped out so she moved to the newly open position duh
this is nothing like putin duh
God you are stupid lol

Werbung:
Biden himself proved he did not want to abandon his presidential bid in the 2024 election, but we have clearly seen that he is being helped in ways that younger and more alert people do not need, being led to do the will of those 'helping' him.
Huh? Biden is an adult and decided not to run.

Really? I don't think so.

That rich thing has driven you mad. You have no evidence of anything. Just hate and lies. I'll pray for you.
In the twisted democrat universe normal laws and human rights do not apply.

Court Concedes DNC Had the Right to Rig Primaries Against Sanders​

Was it on Tuesday Biden said something like, "I will never resign," before following the next day with something like, "I am resigning?"

yes, its called changing your mind.
unless you can prove otherwise..oh you cant, because you are a lying moooron lol

god you are beyond stupid. lol

Biden saw that Kamala was prepared to carry out the agenda that he started, and he decided to withdraw from the campaign. People, including presidents, are often affected by circumstances they cannot control. It is an integral part of leadership.

Harris is kicking old man trumps butt lol
I wonder why Trump is not challenging Harris with a cognitive test. I would like to see Trump iq however.

Like everything else Trump projects on this matter too. He knows he is not that smart and that is why for example he claim to have attended Wharton school and often asserts that he is smart. It is very rare that smart people would say they are smart.

I bet Trump cannot even finish the program at Trump university. lol.

Trump has charisma to some people, but he does not read, he cares only about himself. My guess is that he paid other students to take his exams for him at the Wharton School.

I wonder why Trump is not challenging Harris with a cognitive test. I would like to see Trump iq however.

Like everything else Trump projects on this matter too. He knows he is not that smart and that is why for example he claim to have attended Wharton school and often asserts that he is smart. It is very rare that smart people would say they are smart.

I bet Trump cannot even finish the program at Trump university. lol.
I'm not sure an IQ test is alloewed for DEI hires.

Werbung:
Lefties live in an alternate universe where incompetent Kackling wimps kick the butts of giants.
Come on son. You believed the polls about Trump forever until Harris arrives and suddenly you imply they mean nothing.

You heard it here first. Trump is now toast and will be soundly beaten.

Back