First Woman and Woman of Color is Presidential nominee.

Werbung:
Because Biden dropped out after primaries duh
God you are stupid lol
I remember when the democrat candidate died just before the election so democrats made up new rules, promoting the widow as the new candidate allegedly legally inheriting all her dead husband's votes for herself. Never mind that she was not elected by voters who voted for her husband. Democrats change rules and make up new rules as suit them in their crooked perversions of elections.

I remember when the democrat candidate died just before the election so democrats made up new rules, promoting the widow as the new candidate allegedly legally inheriting all her dead husband's votes for herself. Never mind that she was not elected by voters who voted for her husband. Democrats change rules and make up new rules as suit them in their crooked perversions of elections.
I remember when your posts were intelligent and on topic
No I don't since that never happened

Show me where new rules were made up here for drooked elections moooron

Biden dropped out
Delegates picked Harris
God you arecstupid lol

What is promoting Kamala's race? This:

Chuck Schumer calls Kamala Harris a 'strong Black woman' whom Trump is scared to debate
And….? I think positively promoting Harris race is a ok. But when people like you mention her race, people whose panties got in a bunch when hearing Black Lives Matter were acting in a pure and evil racist manner.

Biden dropped out
Delegates picked Harris
God you arecstupid lol
When you get a talking points from your Russian gaslighting hanflers saying Harris was chosen undemocratically you gotta use it, else you have to shut the f up and would have nothing to say.

When you get a talking points from your Russian gaslighting hanflers saying Harris was chosen undemocratically you gotta use it, else you have to shut the f up and would have nothing to say.

its really a pathetic "point" lol.
technically if they want to whine about this, they should certainly be on the "get rid of the electoral college" bandwagon, since that isn't democratic in a popular vote sense either, obviously.

"no voter voted for harris for democratic candidate" is true in the same way that "no voter voted for trump for president in 2016" since voters in states elect electors who then cast their ballot for a candidate.

not sure if they are too stupid to understand they are criticizing the electoral college at the same time. lol

Biden dropped out
Delegates picked Harris
God you arecstupid lol
Never before in the US has a candidate been chosen to enter the general election for president without having ever received a single primary vote.

Ford did run for president and won the primary but lost the general election. kamala has never received a single vote before 'winning' the primary election. That is not all that different from Biden 'winning' the presidential election on the strength of millions of legitimately unverified votes.

And….? I think positively promoting Harris race is a ok. But when people like you mention her race, people whose panties got in a bunch when hearing Black Lives Matter were acting in a pure and evil racist manner.
Leftists celebrate Kamala's DEI inclusion as candidate but condemn republicans for saying her inclusion in the race has something to do with DEI.

Candidates for president in a general election have always had to first be elected in a primary election, until the annointing of Kamala, that is.

its really a pathetic "point" lol.
technically if they want to whine about this, they should certainly be on the "get rid of the electoral college" bandwagon, since that isn't democratic in a popular vote sense either, obviously.

"no voter voted for harris for democratic candidate" is true in the same way that "no voter voted for trump for president in 2016" since voters in states elect electors who then cast their ballot for a candidate.

not sure if they are too stupid to understand they are criticizing the electoral college at the same time. lol
Democrats twist themselves out of shape trying to prove Kamala's bypassing of the primary election process is the same as winning a primary election.

Never before in the US has a candidate been chosen to enter the general election for president without having ever received a single primary vote.
So what? Has the leader ever dropped out at this point? What should they have done? Too late for primaries duh

Werbung:
And…? So what? Primaries are an internal affair of parties. You seemingly are not a member of that party. F off.

Dems followed their own rules. Case closed.

Back