First Woman and Woman of Color is Presidential nominee.

we already tried the pretend black marxist president...and now we're gonna go for another pretend black only this time dumber and more radical and a female on top of that...with a history. THIS must be judgement because this woman is so totally not competent for this position and she's chosen NOT elected...so.... That's a big EFFEW to the democrats out here who've been yellin' DIMOCRAZY for the past eight years. ya morons.
It is true sort of. She didn’t win a primary to be there. Just like the first female governor of New York, she was sort of just put there without earning it. Which I would think doesn’t look good if you’re a feminist.

Werbung:
It is true sort of. She didn’t win a primary to be there. Just like the first female governor of New York, she was sort of just put there without earning it. Which I would think doesn’t look good if you’re a feminist.
that's not 'True SORT OF' ... That is just plain TRUE...IRREVOCABLY TRUE. The left pulled a fast one on their own voters. Pushing Biden and lying about his health...He won the primary. NOT her. But dems were seeing he was a disaster policy and economy and war wise...so they had to replace him...and they have selected her... THAT is DEMOCRACY??? LOLOL Selected. NOT elected is the word of the day...of this election. Does the left even care abou the long term survival of this nation?? It sure doesn't look like it. These open borders and influx of these dead beat illegals and criminal illegals is killing us..LITERALLY.

that's not 'True SORT OF' ... That is just plain TRUE...IRREVOCABLY TRUE. The left pulled a fast one on their own voters. Pushing Biden and lying about his health...He won the primary. NOT her. But dems were seeing he was a disaster policy and economy and war wise...so they had to replace him...and they have selected her... THAT is DEMOCRACY??? LOLOL Selected. NOT elected is the word of the day...of this election. Does the left even care abou the long term survival of this nation?? It sure doesn't look like it. These open borders and influx of these dead beat illegals and criminal illegals is killing us..LITERALLY.
He dropped out
She got enough delegates to win
Rules were followed
God you are stupid lol

I wanted there to be an open convention because as a progressive I see her as an extension of Joe Biden’s policies and I’m sure independents and conservatives who don’t like Joe Biden’s policies see it the same way. But the right is still worse when it comes to defending democracy. They wanted to override an election and threatened to hang Mike Pence and would do it again. That’s way worse than Kamala being a nominee by default.

Now Kamala would’ve never gotten to be nominee without this. Even as a former VP. I just want to make that clear. She is a bad candidate and she will probably lose. I know I probably won’t be voting for her because her position on Israel is still bad. It doesn’t matter how much excitement the media and donors try to stir up for her. They did the same thing with Hilary, trying to polish a turd. But a douche will always beat a turd in an election, to use a South Park reference. Because a lot of people at least have some sort of respect for a douche bag.

Last edited:
I wouldn't care what color she was if she did right by this country. But she can't...because she doesn't have it in her...and she doesn't want to do right by america because she is a radical and a marxist and she hates america...and she hates whites. Just like oprah.

M
I wouldn't care what color she was if she did right by this country. But she can't...because she doesn't have it in her...and she doesn't want to do right by america because she is a radical and a marxist and she hates america...and she hates whites. Just like oprah.
Marxist blah blah blah lol
The usual stupidity

Kamala is not a Marxist by any stretch. She’s a center right establishment democrat with 99.9 percent the same agenda a republican would have. It’s all a game. Both sides are laughing at us together behind closed doors.

Werbung:
I wouldn't care what color she was if she did right by this country.
If that's the case, why are you treating her like shit?

But she can't...because she doesn't have it in her.
How could you possibly know that when she's never been tested.
..and she doesn't want to do right by america
Why would she do something against America? You might hate democrats but that's a ridiculous claim.

because she is a radical and a marxist and she hates america..
She has never indicated that in her life and you're a bald face hate filled liar.

.and she hates whites. Just like oprah.
You're the bloody racist. Grow up you idiot.
You know nothing about politics. All you want us a republican POTUS and you don't care if he destroys the country on the way.
You're an intellectual vacuum.

Back