First Woman and Woman of Color is Presidential nominee.

Democrats despised Trump's $2/gal gas,
Gas prices per year (inflation adjusted)

2020 $2.50
2019 3.08
2018 3.24
2017 2.92

Avg 2.94 (can be rounded to $3)

You forgot to mention million or so dead by Covid that Trump said would go away in days.

Your best arguments are stoopid memes stoopid comments and lies lies lies.

Werbung:
Democrats despised Trump's $2/gal gas, low grocery prices, low taxes, closed borders, support for constitutional freedom and rights, opposition to Marxism, and so forth.

Democrats claim they are filled with joy at the prospect of their newly reimaged and leftist endowed great leader's vision going forward.

View attachment 16086
The commie thing isn't working
You mooorons are terrible at this
Which is why you lost 2020 and fell beh8nd harris

If examination is allowed, who has a better chance of beating Trump, Biden or Harris?

My guess is that you would not answer that question because a. you are dishonest and b. You cannot think for yourself. you mentioned examining just to avoid answering the question. And since you do not post that smartly it backfired.
Among conservative Americans Harris and Waltz don't stand a chance. That is not true among rioters, looters, cop killers, perverts, baby killers, and the like.

Gas prices per year (inflation adjusted)

2020 $2.50
2019 3.08
2018 3.24
2017 2.92

Avg 2.94 (can be rounded to $3)

You forgot to mention million or so dead by Covid that Trump said would go away in days.

Your best arguments are stoopid memes stoopid comments and lies lies lies.
Inflation skyrocketed under Biden and with that the costs of goods rose tremendously. Lying about that is stupid and hurtful.

Among conservative Americans Harris and Waltz don't stand a chance. That is not true among rioters, looters, cop killers, perverts, baby killers, and the like.
Still no answer to a simple question. Biden or Harris? And you are no conservative. You are an extremist American taliban. And yer trolling.

The reason why it is a tougher campaign right now is clearly because some people will vote for the first woman of color! Republican campaign spent millions running against Biden. Dem donors backed off. Then boom slammed Harris with cash! Of course they will while two months before Dems were trying to figure out how to get Biden out and another Dem to come forward! DEI!

That is not a reason to vote for a person for President of the United States of America. Biden and Hillary endorsed Harris asap because others did not want Harris. Obama waited to endorse! Hillary is pissed! No doubt! Fake!
They could not ignore the DEI administration the Dems wanted from the beginning so this is why millions of dollars are being spent to improve an image that is not real! Keeping her away as long as possible from interviews and debates! You will say I’m incorrect but your opinion. It is a race and gender issue. No mention of the climate economy and border. Just after Trump that speaks too much yes, but reality of many Americans verses a woman of Indian and Jamaica heritage! People that are interviewed cannot even state why they are voting for Harris other than history!

I ask many people and they cannot say what Biden/Harris has done for them and what will Harris do! 👀

If people cannot see that, it’s your vote! People have to make it right for themselves (America) not for their agenda! But many will stick to race and a woman!

Regular gas is selling in Miami on August 25th, 2024 at a high of $3.79 and a low of $2.99. If you calculate in the inflation rate, it is about the same as the price on the day Trump left office.
Of course, presidents do not set the price of gasoline and have never done so.

That [DEI] is not a reason to vote for a person for President of the United States of America.
… Keeping her away as long as possible from interviews and debates! … People that are interviewed cannot even state why they are voting for Harris other than history!

I ask many people and they cannot say what Biden/Harris has done for them and what will Harris do! 👀
a few comments:

- voting solely based on die is wrong and dangerous. Imagine a dem vote for a Clarence Thomas. I profusely will admit (all else equal) I voted for Obama in part because he was black. We needed a black president. And I voted for Clinton partly because she is a woman. We desperately need a woman president.

- if Harris is being kept away from interviews imo is a strategic move. She has been thinking as a presidential candidate for about a month. She needs time to polish up. My prediction is that she will perform well against Trump in debates.

- I am not sure people voting for Harris don’t know why. The reason is clear: to stop a mad man to
becoming president again. And the problem is not
just Trump, it is Trumpism. It is the new gop. I used not to be afraid of a republican in charge but with how gop has become it scares me if they get control of the gov. Until gop changes back to their older days…

There are THOUSANDS of people in the US capable of serving as president. Black women have been the Democratic Party's most loyal followers and have never elected a Black woman to the presidency. Harris is clearly smarter and more in tume with the people than Trump. Trump cares only about Trump. He opposes democracy and hates over half the population.

Kamala and Wilz will be far better than Trump. Trump hasn;'t had an original idea since the 1970's. He thinks soldiers are suckers, he uses racism and hatred to lure stupid people to his causes.

Still no answer to a simple question. Biden or Harris? And you are no conservative. You are an extremist American taliban. And yer trolling.
I do not believe the Kamala or Biden either one could win an honest election against Trump. Neither Biden not Harris has any advantage on their own in any election against Trump.

Werbung:
Back