First Woman and Woman of Color is Presidential nominee.

I did not understand the point of highlighting how often Harris voted and I do not understand the point of this post either.

Show me a mainstream high dem official who is for hamas? I see many who are against slaughtering innocent Palestinians. I know of no one who is for hamas or terrorists.
Harris is no supporter of God's people anywhere.

Werbung:
God what a stupid post lol
State the proof and show it is true
But you can't because you are so stupid.

why are you bragging about first woman president and PoC??
Your side doesn't even know what a woman is and you bring up her race which is very racist...because she is not even black. She is indian and jamaican..and her family in jamaica were big slave owners. She knows nothing of the alleged condition of blacks in this country..indeed she is only black when it is convenient for political purposes. and you're buying the leftist bullshit hype.

Then you call ME stupid?? LOLOL well...i pray you are joking.

oh..and before i forget it. She didn't get one single vote from any of you....she was CHOSEN...after your party elites kicked out joe who DID have 14,000,000 votes.... she ws CHOSEN...got that? So much for that DEMOCRAZY you are always pitching! Forty five days ago, the dems were lamenting her on the ticket with Joe...and as his replacement if something happened to him. I REPEAT, they threw him out in a coup, and you don't care that they denied you your democracy..oh noooooo....you're just fine and dandy having your candidates picked for ya and then rammed down your throats keeping other dems off the ticket (RFKJR) and now you act like she's Joan of Arc saving your democracy...she's just the opposite bud...but you can't see it cause you've drank the dem kool aid.

Last edited:
Your side doesn't even know what a woman is and you bring up her race which is very racist...because she is not even black. She is indian and jamaican..and her family in jamaica were big slave owners. She knows nothing of the alleged condition of blacks in this country..indeed she is only black when it is convenient for political purposes. and you're buying the leftist bullshit hype.

oh..and before i forget it. She didn't get one single vote from any of you....she was CHOSEN...after your party elites kicked out joe who DID have 14,000,000 votes.... she ws CHOSEN...got that? So much for that DEMOCRAZY you are always pitching! Forty five days ago, the dems were lamenting her on the ticket with Joe...and as his replacement if something happened to him. I REPEAT, they threw him out in a coup, and you don't care that they denied you your democracy..oh noooooo....you're just fine and dandy having your candidates picked for ya and then rammed down your throats keeping other dems off the ticket (RFKJR) and now you act like she's Joan of Arc saving your democracy...she's just the opposite bud...but you can't see it cause you've drank the dem kool aid.

joe dropped out, there was no time for primaries. the existing delegates chose harris. maybe next time you should actually pay attention, so you dont look so stupid. lol
god you are stupid. lol

you right wing mooorons are trying to push this "so much for democracy" stupidity...clue for the clueless - it isn't working. lol

uh, no, she's going for a new job, not her old job.
so naturally she would do something different.

i guess you are too stupid to understand that simple concept lol
She has to do a lot different, which is why she has gone into hiding from the press as the press claims she has completely flipped on so many of her past failed policies.

joe dropped out, there was no time for primaries. the existing delegates chose harris. maybe next time you should actually pay attention, so you dont look so stupid. lol
god you are stupid. lol

you right wing mooorons are trying to push this "so much for democracy" stupidity...clue for the clueless - it isn't working. lol
Joe was forced out by the hidden Democrat powers who had also stolen the election from Hillary in 2016 and from Trump in 2020.

Just curious, who do you think had a better chance of beating Trump: Biden or Harris?

One reality of American politics that is rarely mentioned is that no president has been more successful in his second term than in his first. This is because a new president tends to come with great enthusiasm. I do not think that Biden was senile or unqualified to serve as president, but I also do not think he would have had a better chance than Harris of defeating Trump.

Trump turned the White House into a bad TV reality show in which Trump said lots of dumb crap that never had any relevance at all, like buying Greenland from Denmark, nuking hurricanes or introducing a cheaper and better alternative to Obamacare.

Trump's first term was awful, but his second would surely be worse, as he would surround himself with asskissers and lickspittles as ignorant as he is.

Just curious, who do you think had a better chance of beating Trump: Biden or Harris?
That depends. Are voting precincts going to allow their voting machines to be examined by non-partisan expers immediately after the election, or is this just going to be another corrupted democrat voting machine voting fraud landslide?

One reality of American politics that is rarely mentioned is that no president has been more successful in his second term than in his first. This is because a new president tends to come with great enthusiasm. I do not think that Biden was senile or unqualified to serve as president, but I also do not think he would have had a better chance than Harris of defeating Trump.

Trump turned the White House into a bad TV reality show in which Trump said lots of dumb crap that never had any relevance at all, like buying Greenland from Denmark, nuking hurricanes or introducing a cheaper and better alternative to Obamacare.

Trump's first term was awful, but his second would surely be worse, as he would surround himself with asskissers and lickspittles as ignorant as he is.
Democrats despised Trump's $2/gal gas, low grocery prices, low taxes, closed borders, support for constitutional freedom and rights, opposition to Marxism, and so forth.

Democrats claim they are filled with joy at the prospect of their newly reimaged and leftist endowed great leader's vision going forward.

1724527849665.webp

Werbung:
That depends. Are voting precincts going to allow their voting machines to be examined by non-partisan expers immediately after the election, or is this just going to be another corrupted democrat voting machine voting fraud landslide?
If examination is allowed, who has a better chance of beating Trump, Biden or Harris?

My guess is that you would not answer that question because a. you are dishonest and b. You cannot think for yourself. you mentioned examining just to avoid answering the question. And since you do not post that smartly it backfired.

Back