First Woman and Woman of Color is Presidential nominee.

Werbung:
The anti-God leftists are on the verge of voter frauding the WOC DEI dummy into office to their great demented pleasure.
Anti god?? Grow up.
Trump is toast and no amount of prayers will save the idiot.

I don't care if they commit fraud. As long as some godbothering right wing fascist prick doesn't get there.

Why are you so angry?
I'm not angry. It mu wishes like yours is to have Trump win.

Why do believers constantly think atheists are angry? I'm never happier tearing strips of godbotherers. I do it everyday.

It's like as if you think I'm angry because you get something from god that I don't. That's how arrogant and sanctamonious and pompous you hypocritical godbotherers are. You're all brain dead.

Why do believers constantly think atheists are angry? I'm never happier tearing strips of godbotherers. I do it everyday.

It's like as if you think I'm angry because you get something from god that I don't. That's how arrogant and sanctamonious and pompous you hypocritical godbotherers are. You're all brain dead.

Toxic you are!

people for Hamas, etc in Chicago? That’s normal? Sure people can protest but for terrorists?
I did not understand the point of highlighting how often Harris voted and I do not understand the point of this post either.

Show me a mainstream high dem official who is for hamas? I see many who are against slaughtering innocent Palestinians. I know of no one who is for hamas or terrorists.

I could be but you're just a pissed off old tart.
If you think it hurts now, wait till November.
Nah, as I said before, Harris stays in, I’ll be fine as my son and daughter will as well. The positions they worked for and attended college, they earned their good life. We are proud of them!

After watching the DNC last night to the end, those people have to live with their choices as I live with mine. I feel damn good about mine!

Nah, as I said before, Harris stays in, I’ll be fine as my son and daughter will as well. The positions they worked for and attended college, they earned their good life. We are proud of them!

After watching the DNC last night to the end, those people have to live with their choices as I live with mine. I feel damn good about mine!
You feel good about a sexual assaulter, adulterer, his two impeachments, 34 felony convictions, broke his oath of office, proven to have taken 8 million off china yet your proud of your choice???

If a Democrat had don't it you wouldn't be proud.

You feel good about a sexual assaulter, adulterer, his two impeachments, 34 felony convictions, broke his oath of office, proven to have taken 8 million off china yet your proud of your choice???

If a Democrat had don't it you wouldn't be proud.
Democrats have! Mendendez… Santos.. Biden is next. They messed with the wrong ones. That’s why they want Trump dead. He knows a bit much on a few including Clintons. They can go back years past, do can Trump. I’m sure its in the works.

Let me guess, you did not vote for Bill then? Whatever. I’m sure you are peachy king in your life journey! Doubt that seriously!

Democrats have! Mendendez… Santos.. Biden is next. They messed with the wrong ones. That’s why they want Trump dead. He knows a bit much on a few including Clintons. They can go back years past, do can Trump. I’m sure its in the works.

Let me guess, you did not vote for Bill then? Whatever. I’m sure you are peachy king in your life journey! Doubt that seriously!
Weird conspiracy nonsense lol

Werbung:

Did someone call a lefty angry? How dare they?

1724210671243.webp

Back