First Woman and Woman of Color is Presidential nominee.

You are probably right but Trump will not go to jail. You are a bitter old guy it seems. Biden, Clinton etc did worse. Much worse. All comes out in the wash.
what did Biden and Clinton do that was much worse than:

1. Calling ga officials to “find” 11000 or so votes for him
2. Asking ukrain to help with a vendetta of his in exchange for continuing to get aids
3. Encouraging a mob to attack the capitol in order to stop the vote count
4. Engage in creating fake electors to again subvert the vote count
5. Taking top secret documents, lying about them, refusing to return them, and hiding them

Please be specific. Thanks.

(Policy matters such return irans own money does not count. As I did not for example include Trump mishandling of Covid. We are talking illegal/criminal stuff here. Also please realize Trump has been convicted of 34 felonies.)

Werbung:

2. Asking ukrain to help with a vendetta of his in exchange for continuing to get aids
5. Taking top secret documents, lying about them, refusing to return them, and hiding them

(Policy matters such return irans own money does not count. As I did not for example include Trump mishandling of Covid. We are talking illegal/criminal stuff here. Also please realize Trump has been convicted of 34 felonies.)
I think you are responding to wrong person again? Are you? Unless I did to you. My reply was to Boris which i ignore.

To be honest. I could rattle on. Others were not brought to justice but I have a feeling they will be. Due to the things that should have been brought to trial long ago. I get it! Thanks!

No mistake this time but maybe I quoted too much of your post. I meant to respond to the “much worse part” only.
Well I appreciate on how you responded. Very civil.
I’m not saying Trump is 100% innocent. Things from years ago that should have been addressed then. Then he would not have been able to even run the first time.

Right now it’s three choices. Trump, Harris or Kennedy. The nastiest election or let’s just say, this one disturbs me the most more than others. Not sure why. I have never been this vocal about politics before.

Thanks again!

Trump is still involved in contractors he refuses to pay. Are you mad or just ignorant? The bastards been doing it all his life.

Walz had no chance of stopping those fires and you know it. But you have forgotten why it began.
It was trumps racism and the murder of Floyd by white racist copper.
But you refuse to remember the past.

Trump is still involved in contractors he refuses to pay. Are you mad or just ignorant? The bastards been doing it all his life.

Walz had no chance of stopping those fires and you know it. But you have forgotten why it began.
It was trumps racism and the murder of Floyd by white racist copper.
But you refuse to remember the past.

Floyd died on May 25th while “people” watched the cop kneel on his neck. Could not help him or stop it but those very same people destroyed their cities. Racism is always brought up when it’s convenient.
Walz DID NOT order National Guard until May 28th. Trump called him on June 1st saying good job he got them in.

Walz is a disgrace! His wife as well. Harris is a yes person to get in and then will do what the hell the puppet masters want. Talk about going back in time. She will change very much but as you stated in another thread to me, in other words, good for me!

Attachments

• IMG_8083.webp
    IMG_8083.webp
    43.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8092.webp
    IMG_8092.webp
    37.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8121.webp
    IMG_8121.webp
    58.6 KB · Views: 0
we already tried the pretend black marxist president...and now we're gonna go for another pretend black only this time dumber and more radical and a female on top of that...with a history. THIS must be judgement because this woman is so totally not competent for this position and she's chosen NOT elected...so.... That's a big EFFEW to the democrats out here who've been yellin' DIMOCRAZY for the past eight years. ya morons.
Harris never mentions her father. She is black when convenient.
Her words… interview from 2020. Her words! She is a yes person and wanna be. Sad part, some people fall for it.

Floyd died on May 25th while “people” watched the cop kneel on his neck. Could not help him or stop it but those very same people destroyed their cities. Racism is always brought up when it’s convenient.
Walz DID NOT order National Guard until May 28th. Trump called him on June 1st saying good job he got them in.

Walz is a disgrace! His wife as well. Harris is a yes person to get in and then will do what the hell the puppet masters want. Talk about going back in time. She will change very much but as you stated in another thread to me, in other words, good for me!
puppet masters lol

Werbung:
Back