First Woman and Woman of Color is Presidential nominee.

They knew republicans would not want that bill in the spring. Had Ukraine and Israel in sane bill. It was about $$$$$$$! Yes Schumer and Pelosi. Took them three years. So do not go there ok. Best wake up.. if not, you’ll see. Biden opened the damn border first day in office. Whitehouse.gov. I don’t want to fuss with you. You read. Trump did not have to run for office either time. He just disturbed the crooked as politics. He use to fund their campaigns when they kicked his butt. Photos show that going way back. Even for Harris. It’s cut throat. Iran wants Trump dead. So their wish may come true. Almost did! Then the hypocrites will go to his funeral laughing under their breath. 🤔 A long way until November. Democrats changed their plan everyday and then the shooting.
Think what you choose. It’s your vote. Your choice. 🇺🇸
Do you deny Trump was against a border bill?

Werbung:
Do you deny Trump was against a border bill?
I do not know if he was. He is not in office! The border bill was with Ukraine and Israel. Did you read it? Biden would do an “executive” order if got out of hand. 10 million had spread come! It was too late. People are here to hurt America.

Whitehouse.gov if you want to read all of the bill!

I do not know if he was. He is not in office! The border bill was with Ukraine and Israel. Did you read it? Biden would do an “executive” order if got out of hand. 10 million had spread come! It was too late. People are here to hurt America.

Whitehouse.gov if you want to read all of the bill!

you can read that ..he opposes it. for obvious reasons...it would help the democrats. more of "trump over country"

and of course he isn't in office, but if anyone denies he has tremendous influence on republicans, they are totally missing reality

Yes and with the likes of nutters like you and fraudulent charlatan evangelists flying in private jets, little wonder they reject it.
You can put Trump in the same category. He's a fraud.
Ok. I bet John Kerry is your buddy? Mr Heinz. Hypocrisy!

Just like Pelosi and Obama. It’s all a game for them but we the people have to figure out what and who is best for America.
You complain about the border and Democrats but don't criticize Trump for opposing a border bill
That's hypocrisy

You complain about the border and Democrats but don't criticize Trump for opposing a border bill
That's hypocrisy
Ok I’ll say this once more… Biden opened the border. Then on June 2024, Biden stating he has been trying to get congress to pass this or that. It’s a damn lie. Trump and republicans were not going to pass a border bill that was with Ukraine and Israel combined. They wanted a damn single BORDER bill. This is why he suggested no with the republicans. Whether it’s open or closed, 10 million plus are here! 400 plus we’re on terror lists. And guess what, they let them in in!
Why do you think? You tell me why!

The Bible talks about Christian genocide didn't you read the Bible You are astonishingly ignorant

But of course if you look out native Americans were treated in this country by Christians you'll see the same kind of behavior Google the trail of tears and you will see a perfect example of the hate of Christians
Vague references to American history are often riddled with inaccuracies. Did Americans mistreat native American indians in early America that leftists claim was not Christian? Were native Americans kind, gentle, loving, peaceful, innocent people who never violated the hiuman rights of people not like themselves? I don't believe so.

Actually no one could push by now he could have kept running and he would be the nominee at the convention and by the way the Vice President has no power over anything including the border It's really a ceremonial position
Leftists falsely claimed Joe was as fit as ever, before one week later claiming he had been in declining health for years and was no longer able to serve.

he can "assign" it to her, but since she has no power, it doesn't matter. She can't issue executive orders, etc etc.
Lefties 'assign' duties to others incapable of performing those duties all the time as a way of avoiding taking the blame for their own failures at the job.

I think Biden himself should have refrained from running. IMO it is now clear that Harris had a better chance than Biden. Also I think Biden was treated with utmost respect. And he leaves office having a great legacy. And if Harris wins he will be even a bigger hero.
Kackles is better than Biden when comparing their abilities to walk upright and keep their balance, but Biden far outstrips Kackles at contemporaneous speaking, even at his worst.

an "ultimatum" isn't effective unless they have the power to enforce it.
they dont.
Silent billionaires and unified world government framers have more influence over corrupt American politicians than most Americans realize. Obama, for example, did not put himself through college, did not secure for himself a prominent position in the corrupt Chicago election machine, did not earn the millions of dollars to buy his own house in Chicago's wealthiest gated community, and did not pay his own expenses and fight his own crooked battles on his paved way to the presidency.

Money drives all corrupt business and/or political operations. There is little doubt that those who invested millions to put Obama in the WH received billions, like terrorist mass murderers in Iran, in return for their investment.

As I was reading this long response I knew you would not answer the simple question. Please tell us if you believe Harris has a higher chance than Jaiden.
A very extensive voter fraud operation let Hillary down in 2016, but democrats pulled out all the stops in 2020, dumping hundreds f thousands of unverified ballots into big democrat wards in the hours and days after the election in a last minute drive to overturn Trump's early lead in vote counts. Since Trump is again running Kackles likely will receive the same level of voter fraud support that Biden received, whatever it takes to erase Trump's likely lead after polls close.

Werbung:
Yes please. Who has a better chance: Biden or Harris?
In the crooked world of democrat politics, dead people vote in every election, so democrats could run a mummy and the mummy could win with all the crooked fraudulent votes that turn up in big democrat wards in elections.

Back