First Woman and Woman of Color is Presidential nominee.

Sorry about that. That was supposed to be “Biden.”

Let me ask you one more time: whom do you think has a better chance to beat Trump, Biden or Harris?
Well Biden has already beat Trump. But to be honest… can I be?

Werbung:
Well Biden is out… so now he does not. Harris has went above Biden’s polls so Harris. A woman and of color. But that is not a reason to vote.
Ok then you must agree it was a good political decision on part of dems. So why are so many upset about this? Is their concern even genuine?

Ok then you must agree it was a good political decision on part of dems. So why are so many upset about this? Is their concern even genuine?
Well, Biden was determined to stay in… and after the debate as well and they covered for him. He is not running things and nor is Harris. Yes they wanted the “win” which I guess it is not mail but no doubt he is pissed. So Biden backs Harris asap and so did Clinton’s. If you notice, Obama a few days later. They were hoping another would step up against Harry’s.
Clear politics and they are ruling Harris . I know you will say noooooo lol. But it’s a power thing. As in any politics but no way Harris can sit with world leaders. I just do not know. We need an “ass” like Trump. He tells world leaders you touch Americans he would retaliate. And he did.
This is a critical election.

Well, Biden was determined to stay in… and after the debate as well and they covered for him. He is not running things and nor is Harris. Yes they wanted the “win” which I guess it is not mail but no doubt he is pissed. So Biden backs Harris asap and so did Clinton’s. If you notice, Obama a few days later. They were hoping another would step up against Harry’s.
Clear politics and they are ruling Harris . I know you will say noooooo lol. But it’s a power thing. As in any politics but no way Harris can sit with world leaders. I just do not know. We need an “ass” like Trump. He tells world leaders you touch Americans he would retaliate. And he did.
This is a critical election.
Let me summarize your long winded post:

I like and support Trump. Harris has a better chance of beating Trump than Biden did. I am pissed.

Let me summarize your long winded post:

I like and support Trump. Harris has a better chance of beating Trump than Biden did. I am pissed.
lol! Gotcha. Well after convention… She does not want to do Fox… and Sept 10th debate..which will be muted buttons, but she will have to justify a lot. I would think David Muir will ask the hard questions. Trump needs to be cool like the Biden debate. Let her talk!

And I’m long winded. Sorry!

lol! Gotcha. Well after convention… She does not want to do Fox… and Sept 10th debate..which will be muted buttons, but she will have to justify a lot. I would think David Muir will ask the hard questions. Trump needs to be cool like the Biden debate. Let her talk!

And I’m long winded. Sorry!
No problem. :)

Fox pushed the fake election conspiracy and angered to pay nearly a billion in damages. I will be disappointed if Harris debates on Fox or even has an interview with Fox.

I think Fox should be shunned. I think fcc should take away Fox licence. If you help with insurrection efforts, you should not be licensed to broadcast in this country, imo.

Fox pushed the fake election conspiracy and angered to pay nearly a billion in damages. I will be disappointed if Harris debates on Fox or even has an interview with Fox.

I think Fox should be shunned. I think fcc should take away Fox licence. If you help with insurrection efforts, you should not be licensed to broadcast in this country, imo.
Not sure if you saw that whole speech that day. You watch it if you have not. If you want to. They criticize Trump stating “fight”! But so does Harris at her rallies. I watch both. Ellon Musk is interviewing Trump tonight.

This was Pelosi as well….

Aga8n, responsibilities without authority is meaningless
She has no authority, no ability to do anything substantial

Trump shot down the bipartisan border bill
Anyone concerned about the border should be criticizing Trump and cowardly republican wusses who caved to h8m

Aga8n, responsibilities without authority is meaningless
She has no authority, no ability to do anything substantial

Trump shot down the bipartisan border bill
Anyone concerned about the border should be criticizing Trump and cowardly republican wusses who caved to h8m
They knew republicans would not want that bill in the spring. Had Ukraine and Israel in sane bill. It was about $$$$$$$! Yes Schumer and Pelosi. Took them three years. So do not go there ok. Best wake up.. if not, you’ll see. Biden opened the damn border first day in office. Whitehouse.gov. I don’t want to fuss with you. You read. Trump did not have to run for office either time. He just disturbed the crooked as politics. He use to fund their campaigns when they kicked his butt. Photos show that going way back. Even for Harris. It’s cut throat. Iran wants Trump dead. So their wish may come true. Almost did! Then the hypocrites will go to his funeral laughing under their breath. 🤔 A long way until November. Democrats changed their plan everyday and then the shooting.
Think what you choose. It’s your vote. Your choice. 🇺🇸

Werbung:
Christians and Biblical instructions have been rejected by majority mobs in nations throughout history.
Yes and with the likes of nutters like you and fraudulent charlatan evangelists flying in private jets, little wonder they reject it.
You can put Trump in the same category. He's a fraud.

Back