First Woman and Woman of Color is Presidential nominee.

Yes it’s true a ceremony. I was just stating in an interview over the weekend President Biden stated that some of his fellow democrats told him that he would cost them their elections. I feel it was wrong what they did to him but my opinion of course. Thanks.

why was it wrong? they expressed their opinion which frankly was probably true.

Werbung:
And according to border. I’m not posting when Pres. Biden assigned her the border. You can look that one up on White House archives.

Thanks

he can "assign" it to her, but since she has no power, it doesn't matter. She can't issue executive orders, etc etc.

he can "assign" it to her, but since she has no power, it doesn't matter. She can't issue executive orders, etc etc.
I am aware of that. Biden can as he did the first days in office. Harris was in charge of confronting the border, etc. Handling Border patrol. Harris stated the last three years border was secure.

Yes it’s true a ceremony. I was just stating in an interview over the weekend President Biden stated that some of his fellow democrats told him that he would cost them their elections. I feel it was wrong what they did to him but my opinion of course. Thanks.
I think Biden himself should have refrained from running. IMO it is now clear that Harris had a better chance than Biden. Also I think Biden was treated with utmost respect. And he leaves office having a great legacy. And if Harris wins he will be even a bigger hero.

I am aware of that. Biden can as he did the first days in office. Harris was in charge of confronting the border, etc. Handling Border patrol. Harris stated the last three years border was secure.
well if you are truly "in charge" you have to have the authority and the responsibility as well. she doesn't. you can't be responsible for something if you dont have the authority to manage it, and she doesn't.

I think Biden himself should have refrained from running. IMO it is now clear that Harris had a better chance than Biden. Also I think Biden was treated with utmost respect. And he leaves office having a great legacy. And if Harris wins he will be even a bigger hero.
I am sorry you do not see it. Of course she is doing well right now. They are keeping her away from media. Pelosi and Obama along with others gave him an ultimatum. The 25th or step aside. Especially after debate. They could not pass up Harris.

I am sorry you do not see it. Of course she is doing well right now. They are keeping her away from media. Pelosi and Obama along with others gave him an ultimatum. The 25th or step aside. Especially after debate. They could not pass up Harris.

an "ultimatum" isn't effective unless they have the power to enforce it.
they dont.

It has all just came out that Biden was pushed out, per Biden. Pelosi as well was part of the push. Now Harris not interviewed one time nor press conference. The longer the way, the large the questions will get. From the border which Harris was and IS charge of because she is presently VP and economy. Harris was against fracking. Not for it. No tax on tips is Trump’s and Harris states on first day, she can start working on economy! Really? Disgrace!
are you conservative Pami. Lord i hope so.

I do not think they are keeping her away from the media. I could swear she had one sit-down interview. How many real interviews has Trump had since she became the nominee?

Also “pushed out”, “nudged”’or “threatened”. it’s what politics is.

Do you agree that Harris has a better chance than Biden?

I do not think they are keeping her away from the media. I could swear she had one sit-down interview. How many real interviews has Trump had since she became the nominee?

Some knew Biden was having cognitive issues. They through him out there for the debate purposely. Dems did not want Harris but she was asked to be VP because of DEI. You can buck me on that but you look it up. Biden quoted he had the first diversity administration. Harris did not get a vote in 2020. Harris has not interviewed nor debated. It’s a sugar high right now and sure, right now, some are impressed. Long way off until election especially this one. Walz is so far left and if you look at Harris’ past, hate Trump or like him, he can handle the world leaders.. economist and border. Harris is a flip flopper and she is deceiving Americans!

Some knew Biden was having cognitive issues. They through him out there for the debate purposely. Dems did not want Harris but she was asked to be VP because of DEI. You can buck me on that but you look it up. Biden quoted he had the first diversity administration. Harris did not get a vote in 2020. Harris has not interviewed nor debated. It’s a sugar high right now and sure, right now, some are impressed. Long way off until election especially this one. Walz is so far left and if you look at Harris’ past, hate Trump or like him, he can handle the world leaders.. economist and border. Harris is a flip flopper and she is deceiving Americans!
As I was reading this long response I knew you would not answer the simple question. Please tell us if you believe Harris has a higher chance than Jaiden.

As I was reading this long response I knew you would not answer the simple question. Please tell us if you believe Harris has a higher chance than Jaiden.
Who is Jaiden?
On policy, no Harris cannot beat Trump. But if people and the dens keep making it about, she is a woman, black, Indian bla bla, and if people look at her lies in California. No.
Some Americans are “democrat”! If she wins, DEI is NOT about black and white.

Attachments

• IMG_7755.webp
    IMG_7755.webp
    31.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7903.webp
    IMG_7903.webp
    72.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7881.webp
    IMG_7881.webp
    27 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7962.webp
    IMG_7962.webp
    51 KB · Views: 0
Werbung:
Who is Jaiden?
On policy, no Harris cannot beat Trump. But if people and the dens keep making it about, she is a woman, black, Indian bla bla, and if people look at her lies in California. No.
Some Americans are “democrat”! If she wins, DEI is NOT about black and white.
Sorry about that. That was supposed to be “Biden.”

Let me ask you one more time: whom do you think has a better chance to beat Trump, Biden or Harris?

Back