First Woman and Woman of Color is Presidential nominee.

right wing bs. sorry if you deny reality. lol.

trump was all for the polls until he wasn't. hahahahahahhahahahahah

you're saying the polls were leftist and lied by showing trump ahead of biden?
god you are stupid lol
It is likely impossible to know whether or not different pollsters craft their poll gathering questions to produce desired results.

Werbung:
It is likely impossible to know whether or not different pollsters craft their poll gathering questions to produce desired results.
So the pollsters were leftists in favor of Trump when they showed him lead8ng? Lol
God you are stupid lol

Christian genocide? Leftists are becoming astoundingly deranged.
The Bible talks about Christian genocide didn't you read the Bible You are astonishingly ignorant

But of course if you look out native Americans were treated in this country by Christians you'll see the same kind of behavior Google the trail of tears and you will see a perfect example of the hate of Christians

I knew you'f justify it in spite of your demanding democracy. LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
It has all just came out that Biden was pushed out, per Biden. Pelosi as well was part of the push. Now Harris not interviewed one time nor press conference. The longer the way, the large the questions will get. From the border which Harris was and IS charge of because she is presently VP and economy. Harris was against fracking. Not for it. No tax on tips is Trump’s and Harris states on first day, she can start working on economy! Really? Disgrace!

It has all just came out that Biden was pushed out, per Biden. Pelosi as well was part of the push. Now Harris not interviewed one time nor press conference. The longer the way, the large the questions will get. From the border which Harris was and IS charge of because she is presently VP and economy. Harris was against fracking. Not for it. No tax on tips is Trump’s and Harris states on first day, she can start working on economy! Really? Disgrace!
Please make simple cogent points and I will be happy to respond.

Let’s assume Biden was “pushed out”. That is what politics is. And…?

Actually no one could push by now he could have kept running and he would be the nominee at the convention and by the way the Vice President has no power over anything including the border It's really a ceremonial position

Actually no one could push by now he could have kept running and he would be the nominee at the convention and by the way the Vice President has no power over anything including the border It's really a ceremonial position
Yes it’s true a ceremony. I was just stating in an interview over the weekend President Biden stated that some of his fellow democrats told him that he would cost them their elections. I feel it was wrong what they did to him but my opinion of course. Thanks.

Werbung:
And according to border. I’m not posting when Pres. Biden assigned her the border. You can look that one up on White House archives.

Thanks

Back