First Woman and Woman of Color is Presidential nominee.

They walked on blacks!

https://www.nbcnews.com/now/video/rnc-crowd-boos-at-mention-of-manhattan-d-a-bragg-215036997583

Dem convention will be movie stars that do not do a damn thing for anyone. They show up for election year. They can give a shit about the homeless. Fentanyl! Open border!

Werbung:
Maybe Trump would take the fake elector idea a step further and create a fake election. Print ballots for Trump vs Biden and then declare victory.
You think it’s funny? This election is the most important election. It’s not for my tomorrow. It’s for the next generations. I’ll be fine. Many will not. A different America that is not United!

Best read up in the Nixon days. Would not be pretty!

Attachments

• IMG_8846.webp
    IMG_8846.webp
    58.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8848.webp
    IMG_8848.webp
    40 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8847.webp
    IMG_8847.webp
    51.2 KB · Views: 0
You think it’s funny? This election is the most important election. It’s not for my tomorrow. It’s for the next generations. I’ll be fine. Many will not. A different America that is not United!
I thought it was funny.

If I had suggested fake electors I might have gotten the same reaction then too.

Sadly I think you are right about a different America.

They walked on blacks!

https://www.nbcnews.com/now/video/rnc-crowd-boos-at-mention-of-manhattan-d-a-bragg-215036997583

Dem convention will be movie stars that do not do a damn thing for anyone. They show up for election year. They can give a shit about the homeless. Fentanyl! Open border!
Yeah, ALL those who support Harris are movie stars and no movie stars care about the actual people of our country.
Where do you get evidence of such silly beliefs?
Ronald Reagan was a movie star. He said that government was the problem, then he proved it by becoming president, destroyed the S&L banks, and caused the wages of the middle class to stagnate for the next 50 years.

But Reagan was a BAD actor. His act as president, however, was excellent: he fooled most of the people, most of the time.
Most actors are not that effective.
I was not fooled: I voted for Jimmy Carter and Walter Mondale.
Reagan had this radio broadcast in the 1970's when he ranted on and on about the government.
It was clear to me that he was a phony hireling of the oligarchy.

Yeah, ALL those who support Harris are movie stars and no movie stars care about the actual people of our country.
Where do you get evidence of such silly beliefs?
Ronald Reagan was a movie star. He said that government was the problem, then he proved it by becoming president, destroyed the S&L banks, and caused the wages of the middle class to stagnate for the next 50 years.

But Reagan was a BAD actor. His act as president, however, was excellent: he fooled most of the people, most of the time.
Most actors are not that effective.
I was not fooled: I voted for Jimmy Carter and Walter Mondale.
Reagan had this radio broadcast in the 1970's when he ranted on and on about the government.
It was clear to me that he was a phony hireling of the oligarchy.
Well we know where Carter stands! You know good and well what I mean. Reagan was a good president. He at least admitted he had an illness unlike Biden and his administration. Look up Nixon! Harris’s plan is just that lol! Funny! See if you will be laughing if she gets in. Probably will with the politics being played! Good luck!

Well we know where Carter stands! You know good and well what I mean. Reagan was a good president. He at least admitted he had an illness unlike Biden and his administration. Look up Nixon! Harris’s plan is just that lol! Funny! See if you will be laughing if she gets in. Probably will with the politics being played! Good luck!
Hmm. In what year of his 8 year presidency did Reagan admit to an illness: <1, 1-3, 4, 5-8, >8?

my memory tells me >8 but I admit I could be wrong.

Thanks.

Hmm. In what year of his 8 year presidency did Reagan admit to an illness: <1, 1-3, 4, 5-8, >8?

my memory tells me >8 but I admit I could be wrong.

Thanks.
You are correct. Again!!!! lol!
He had surgeries and Nancy had breast cancer during.

No you are full of bullshit, ass! You see what’s happening! Your blood is blue! Well it’s not about a side. It’s about what is right.
Exactly and you think re electing Trump with all his baggage is what's right?
What is going on is not right and you know it
Exactly what is not right that you disagree with? Show your evidence before you belch shit to me.

. You sit here and degrade. Harris cannot even read her prompter and pronounce gouging! Lost! Lost people vote for the list! You are definitely lost!
I remind you of her qualifications which you refuse to accept. Yet you tell me she can't read a teleprompter??
Are you serious or just another hate filled bitter piece of work that knows Trump is toast?

The woman has forgotten more than Trump will ever learn. What qualifications does he have other than a sexual assaulter, adulterous, 2 impeachments, 34 felonies, conspiring with another country and staging a fascist coup attempt.
Apart from all that.

I’ll say this once more ass! When Bernie Sanders, AOC, Warren, etc are backing her, you best study why. Obama did not want to endorse her asap hoping another would step forward to run. Biden and Clinton endorsed asap! Hypocrisy at its best. Something else will come up before election. I assure it.
Chicago boarding up their businesses??? Why in the hell ? Because Dems have NO control and nor do they want it. And people state about Jan 6th.
If you do not see what is happening, you are totally blind. They can put black, woman, Indian, “white man taco” dumb ass interviewing each other? Really? Stupidity, hypocrisy etc at its best. And you are clearly oblivious and stupid or uneducated! I’ll speak in your terms you understand! Good luck! You’ll need it!
Again, tell us exactly what is happening or shut up. You keep avoiding it. Give us your conspiracy theory now.

Name them and prove they are puppet masters
If only your iq was over 50 lol
Dopey...who do you think ran the president these past 3.7 years....and now Kamala. Somebody is running the democrats in senate and house. You might think the leaders are leading but they aren't. They're all paid off.... Just like all the DA's lately are soros backed and owned. Media....they aren't MAKING money...but someone is financing them. Pig Pharma own democrats. Soros, gates...keep all of them afloat.

I think somewhere deep down...you know all these things the dems support, and you support too, are wrong...but...you have gone so far into it that it would shame you to change your mind. You are going down the path to destruction and you're too obtuse to stop.

Dopey...who do you think ran the president these past 3.7 years....and now Kamala. Somebody is running the democrats in senate and house. You might think the leaders are leading but they aren't. They're all paid off.... Just like all the DA's lately are soros backed and owned. Media....they aren't MAKING money...but someone is financing them. Pig Pharma own democrats. Soros, gates...keep all of them afloat.

I think somewhere deep down...you know all these things the dems support, and you support too, are wrong...but...you have gone so far into it that it would shame you to change your mind. You are going down the path to destruction and you're too obtuse to stop.
So no proof lol
God you are stupid lol

Werbung:
Exactly and you think re electing Trump with all his baggage is what's right?

Exactly what is not right that you disagree with? Show your evidence before you belch shit to me.

I remind you of her qualifications which you refuse to accept. Yet you tell me she can't read a teleprompter??
Are you serious or just another hate filled bitter piece of work that knows Trump is toast?

The woman has forgotten more than Trump will ever learn. What qualifications does he have other than a sexual assaulter, adulterous, 2 impeachments, 34 felonies, conspiring with another country and staging a fascist coup attempt.
Apart from all that.
Is that how you judge a POTUS? Really?
You're brain dead
And you are the biggest ass along with the dumbass video of them speaking of damn tacos! It’s facts I go by! Some of the facts are not good! Bite! She is a liar! Screwed her way! They despised her before Biden debate! You are the fool sir! Not me! She will get in no doubt. You guess how if you can think!
They loved Trump before he became a politician! Begged him for money! Trump knows every single thing about many of them! Don’t think he does not! The game will continue because they started it! Don’t think those are not getting investigated as we speak!
Hypocrisy! Good luck Bitter Boris!

Much more! You look them up if you know how! DEI administration! Bullshit trashy ass crooks! Call Trump a felon! Dens are going down slowly! And republicans will as well! Both sides have asses like you!

Attachments

• IMG_7962.webp
    IMG_7962.webp
    51 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7903.webp
    IMG_7903.webp
    72.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7881.webp
    IMG_7881.webp
    27 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7755.webp
    IMG_7755.webp