First Woman and Woman of Color is Presidential nominee.

Werbung:
Now prove they are
Just naming names is stupid
I’ll say this once more ass! When Bernie Sanders, AOC, Warren, etc are backing her, you best study why. Obama did not want to endorse her asap hoping another would step forward to run. Biden and Clinton endorsed asap! Hypocrisy at its best. Something else will come up before election. I assure it.
Chicago boarding up their businesses??? Why in the hell ? Because Dems have NO control and nor do they want it. And people state about Jan 6th.
If you do not see what is happening, you are totally blind. They can put black, woman, Indian, “white man taco” dumb ass interviewing each other? Really? Stupidity, hypocrisy etc at its best. And you are clearly oblivious and stupid or uneducated! I’ll speak in your terms you understand! Good luck! You’ll need it!

She just another hate filled brain dead republican inventing lies. They're paranoid about the democrats being operated by someone else. It's typical Maga bullshyt.
No you are full of bullshit, ass! You see what’s happening! Your blood is blue! Well it’s not about a side. It’s about what is right. What is going on is not right and you know it. You sit here and degrade. Harris cannot even read her prompter and pronounce gouging! Lost! Lost people vote for the list! You are definitely lost!

I’ll say this once more ass! When Bernie Sanders, AOC, Warren, etc are backing her, you best study why. Obama did not want to endorse her asap hoping another would step forward to run. Biden and Clinton endorsed asap! Hypocrisy at its best. Something else will come up before election. I assure it.
Chicago boarding up their businesses??? Why in the hell ? Because Dems have NO control and nor do they want it. And people state about Jan 6th.
If you do not see what is happening, you are totally blind. They can put black, woman, Indian, “white man taco” dumb ass interviewing each other? Really? Stupidity, hypocrisy etc at its best. And you are clearly oblivious and stupid or uneducated! I’ll speak in your terms you understand! Good luck! You’ll need it!
i'll say this once more ass...prove they are puppet masters.
all you did was list names of people you didn't like. lol

obviously i've hit a nerve by asking you to prove your claims. that's a sure sign that you were busted with posting right wing blather. lol

I am sorry you do not see it. Of course she is doing well right now. They are keeping her away from media. Pelosi and Obama along with others gave him an ultimatum. The 25th or step aside. Especially after debate. They could not pass up Harris.

Your problem is that you don't know what her job honestly was.

Her job was to work with leaders from Mexico, Central and South America to find ways to prevent people from coming to America in the first place.

Which is the logical and responsible way to solve the problem. Prevent them from coming in the first place.

And guess what? She has been successful. The numbers of migrants coming to America has crashed so much the governor of Texas is running out of migrants to send north.

The approach Biden and Harris took didn't require billions of dollars for a wall that wouldn't stop migrants.

And it actually worked.

Ok then you must agree it was a good political decision on part of dems. So why are so many upset about this? Is their concern even genuine?

The only people who are upset with Harris being the nominee are republicans.

Democrats are overjoyed with it.

We all know why republicans are coming unglued.

What I find very disgusting is that republicans are so arrogant that they actually believe they are the people who choose who the democratic nominee is. Or they believe that there shouldn't be a democratic nominee or that they have the right to force Biden to be the nominee even though he wants to finally retire.

Republicans have gerrymandered the red states for so long and are so used to be able to pick their constituents, they now apparently believe they can pick which democrat they run against.

The arrogance is so far beyond disgusting.

Ok I’ll say this once more… Biden opened the border. Then on June 2024, Biden stating he has been trying to get congress to pass this or that. It’s a damn lie. Trump and republicans were not going to pass a border bill that was with Ukraine and Israel combined. They wanted a damn single BORDER bill. This is why he suggested no with the republicans. Whether it’s open or closed, 10 million plus are here! 400 plus we’re on terror lists. And guess what, they let them in in!
Why do you think? You tell me why!

Wow either you are a typical conservative who doesn't know what's going on or love to lie through your teeth.

When democrats wanted to help Israel and Ukraine, republicans demanded that the bill INCLUDE legislation for the border.

So democrats teamed up with one of the most conservative senators in our senate along with one democrat and one Independent from a border state to write the border legislation part of the bill.

That bill included everything the republicans demanded. So what did trump do? He forced the republicans to kill the bill. Saying he wanted the issue for his campaign. Some republicans stated they killed the bill because they didn't want to do anything to cause Biden's poll numbers to go up.

This is ALL on republicans. They demanded border legislation to be INCLUDED with the aid package to Israel and Ukraine. When democrats said YES and gave them everything they wanted, republicans broke their promise and killed the bill.

WASHINGTON (AP) — Senate Republicans on Wednesday blocked the advance of a $110 billion package of wartime funding for Ukraine and Israel as well as other national security priorities as they tried to force President Joe Biden to include changes to U.S. border policy.

So what new lie will you come up with?

What I find very disgusting is that republicans are so arrogant that they actually believe they are the people who choose who the democratic nominee is. Or they believe that there shouldn't be a democratic nominee or that they have the right to force Biden to be the nominee even though he wants to finally retire.

Republicans have gerrymandered the red states for so long and are so used to be able to pick their constituents, they now apparently believe they can pick which democrat they run against.

Right! If you do not see how they did not want Harris before, you are blind. I can give a crap if color, sex, gender bla bla.
I have been a democrat voter most of my life. It’s a disgrace on what happening but we have to decide who is best for our country.
Biden made this a racial DEI administration. Hell Jill did not like her.
The 14 million that voted for Biden were tossed aside just like Biden. Harris will get in no doubt! DEI you will see but it will not be for Americans! Be ready! Just like Chicago is ready! Sad!
It’s politics at its best and Americans will be the ones paying for it!
Democrats degraded republicans about what Dems are now! Elite! Right! Trashy elites!

Maybe Trump would take the fake elector idea a step further and create a fake election. Print ballots for Trump vs Biden and then declare victory.

Right! If you do not see how they did not want Harris before, you are blind. I can give a crap if color, sex, gender bla bla.
I have been a democrat voter most of my life. It’s a disgrace on what happening but we have to decide who is best for our country.
Biden made this a racial DEI administration. Hell Jill did not like her.
The 14 million that voted for Biden were tossed aside just like Biden. Harris will get in no doubt! DEI you will see but it will not be for Americans! Be ready! Just like Chicago is ready! Sad!
It’s politics at its best and Americans will be the ones paying for it!
Democrats degraded republicans about what Dems are now! Elite! Right! Trashy elites!
Let me ask as directly as possible: who iyo has a better chance, Biden or Harris? If the latter then what is the problem? it’s called politics. Exactly what’s the criticism here?

Maybe Trump would take the fake elector idea a step further and create a fake election. Print ballots for Trump vs Biden and then declare victory.
It's just crazy enough it might work lol
I am sure his buddy putin would set him up with a dacha and he can pretend to be potus from there

Werbung:
This is what they do? Really? Dumb ass and racial remarks! The great divide! It’s not ice cream either! Asses!

Your problem is that you don't know what her job honestly was.

Her job was to work with leaders from Mexico, Central and South America to find ways to prevent people from coming to America in the first place.

Which is the logical and responsible way to solve the problem. Prevent them from coming in the first place.

And guess what? She has been successful. The numbers of migrants coming to America has crashed so much the governor of Texas is running out of migrants to send north.

The approach Biden and Harris took didn't require billions of dollars for a wall that wouldn't stop migrants.

And it actually worked.
Did you notice the dates? Right! She has not done crap! They kept it open then presented a bill knowing republicans would reject. They lied to Americans about Biden and border! People are here to hurt Americans and they will! Hypocrisy! All they care about is the votes! Power!
She is lying just as she did in California! And she is Vice President Now! Has done nothing!
Walz! Just read about Minnesota! They are not happy! Good luck! They will make sure Trump is not in!

Attachments

• IMG_7755.webp
    IMG_7755.webp
    31.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7881.webp
    IMG_7881.webp
    27 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_7903.webp
    IMG_7903.webp
    72.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_8073.webp
    IMG_8073.webp