Epstein.

It is clear to everyone that Trump enjoys being a victim. Poor bastard, everyone mistreats him, boo-hoo, boo-hoo. Everyone is mean to Trump, all the jillions of people he appointed to serve in his administration, all but Carson and Betsy DeVos did not flee his White House. Most left saying they would never vote for him and they thought he was mean, crooked, ignorant, incompetent and stupid.
Trump has been treated abominably by democrat barbarian savages for years. There is little doubt that democrat money and planning was behind the assassination attempt. Apparently, democrats have even convinced employees of government agencies that Trump is worse than Hitler and that American children will be arrested and murdered if Trump gets elected, prompting the deceived government workers to erroneously believe that murdering Trump is their patriotic duty.

Werbung:
Would you? Maybe he felt a loyalty to his country to eliminate a ungodly tyrant.
That is exactly what I believe motivated the misguided maroon. Evidence seems to indicate that there were at least two shooters and the boy is not the one whose bullet grazed Trump's head. The shot was not angled right to have been made by the boy on the roof but came from the direction of an open 2nd floor window in the building that was supposed to have been occupied by a secret service sniper team allegedly positioned there to look for snipers.

That is exactly what I believe motivated the misguided maroon. Evidence seems to indicate that there were at least two shooters and the boy is not the one whose bullet grazed Trump's head. The shot was not angled right to have been made by the boy on the roof but came from the direction of an open 2nd floor window in the building that was supposed to have been occupied by a secret service sniper team allegedly positioned there to look for snipers.
Going to need a credible link to your so called evidence , it smells like your usual bs lol

Going to need a credible link to your so called evidence , it smells like your usual bs lol
I watch the news. The evidence is clear. That is why democrats are ducking and hiding from republican investigators in the House. No crook wants to get caught, especially those crooks who either willingly or unwittingly enabled a shooter to attempt to shoot Trump in the head on live TV.

I watch the news. The evidence is clear. That is why democrats are ducking and hiding from republican investigators in the House. No crook wants to get caught, especially those crooks who either willingly or unwittingly enabled a shooter to attempt to shoot Trump in the head on live TV.
So it's just your usual stupidity lol

So it's just your usual stupidity lol
How long will it take for American leftists to admit that democrats lie all the time. Did Ashley Biden accuse her own dad of criminal sexual assault? Absolutely, although leftists lied and denied for years before being forced finally to admit they had been lying.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fact-check-posts-claim-contents-181600349.html 5-14-24

Fact Check: Posts Claim Contents of 'Ashley Biden's Diary' Have Been Verified. Here Are the Facts

How long will it take for American leftists to admit that democrats lie all the time. Did Ashley Biden accuse her own dad of criminal sexual assault? Absolutely, although leftists lied and denied for years before being forced finally to admit they had been lying.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fact-check-posts-claim-contents-181600349.html 5-14-24

Fact Check: Posts Claim Contents of 'Ashley Biden's Diary' Have Been Verified. Here Are the Facts
Deflection failure from a lying ****** lol

Trump has been treated abominably by democrat barbarian savages for years. There is little doubt that democrat money and planning was behind the assassination attempt. Apparently, democrats have even convinced employees of government agencies that Trump is worse than Hitler and that American children will be arrested and murdered if Trump gets elected, prompting the deceived government workers to erroneously believe that murdering Trump is their patriotic duty.
Trump is not worse than Hitler...YET. He has not been given the power to stuff people in concentration camps and deport them and arrest them for insulting him YET.

If you want this slimy creep to be a dictator for a day, you are an imbecile.

Trump is not worse than Hitler...YET. He has not been given the power to stuff people in concentration camps and deport them and arrest them for insulting him YET.

If you want this slimy creep to be a dictator for a day, you are an imbecile.
Lefties are not through demonizing Trump and conservatives and Christian patriots. They tried to assassinate him once and they will likely try again. Thugs and gangsters commonly murder their enemies in what James Carville described as "wet work."

Carville advises Biden to have others do his 'wet work' against Trump: 'Take a guy out' (msn.com)

Carville advises Biden to have others do his 'wet work' against Trump: 'Take a guy out'

Last edited:
Trump does not require demonizing, He is actually as close as possible to being an actual demon.
Melania, Barron, the city and state of NY and the entire country will be better off when it is Trumpless.

“Little” doubt? Let’s be honest, you have no doubt. It’s the scientist who always has doubts. Christian scientists on the other hand rarely have doubts. To have doubts you must start with having some brain cells.

J’en

i agreed to play this stupid game with you. I answered every question that you asked. You kept pretending not having seen mine. Then started to play dumb and then crazy. You just dont have the honesty or the fortitude to face trumps extensive lying.
See there that's all young had to do was tell me what its about . AS I asked. Yes trump lies all the time that's a fact and pretty well about every president we have had in my life time . And much like joe some are not lies but stretching the truth. However trump has yet to claim some of the event that joe claims happened in his life and it seem liberals hate it and deny the truth there's a a few loose screws there.
So we have established that trump lies more then Biden but Bidens mind is going .
You want to compare how agile they are ?

See there that's all young had to do was tell me what its about . AS I asked. Yes trump lies all the time that's a fact and pretty well about every president we have had in my life time . And much like joe some are not lies but stretching the truth. However trump has yet to claim some of the event that joe claims happened in his life and it seem liberals hate it and deny the truth there's a a few loose screws there.
So we have established that trump lies more then Biden but Bidens mind is going .
Trump claims the 2020 election was stolen
That is hateful and anti-American
That is totally worse than bidens lies

Werbung:
You mean for example Trump never claimed to be on the cover of time magazine? Or that he won California? Or that many of his friends died on 9/11?

Still the problem with your position is not that there is no equivalence between Biden (and other presidents) and Trump in this regard. The problem is two distinct and unique atttibutes to Trump and you keep pretending I have never mentioned them.

Here I repeat them again hoping to deter you from pretending you did not notice them. I did this before too and you played dumb re them too before. Here:

Biden usually does not double down and repeat the mistake and often owns up to the mistake. Trump rarely does. In fact Trump has rarely admitted mistakes and often keeps repeating the outrageous lies.

Back