Epstein.

False accusations abound from the lips of liars and deceivers attempting to Trump in every way possible, including the assassin's bullet, so dirty democrats can win the election.
Trump is guilty of this and a whole lot more. There is no denying that our country and our planet would be better off of it were Trump-free. Trump is a criminal and vile scum. He should drop out and disappear.

Or better, just Second Amendment himself. He so loves being a martyr.

Werbung:
Trump is guilty of this and a whole lot more. There is no denying that our country and our planet would be better off of it were Trump-free. Trump is a criminal and vile scum. He should drop out and disappear.

Or better, just Second Amendment himself. He so loves being a martyr.
God's enemies have a long history of hatered and murder. Democrats are estranged from God at best, which is why we see so many of the leftists call for Trump's murder.

Democrats teach their followers that Trump is a great threat to life and liberty in the US so why should we be surprised if a deluded soul tries to be a hero and take Trump out for the good of the nation?
Look up “irony”. Then look up “projection.” “Mirror” is not a bad thing either. And above all acquire a morsel of self awareness.

That doesn't s ay he wasn't in on the little girls sex romps. Even the clergy get up to those antics.

Do you still believe the registered republican assassin was a Democrat?
The only sad part was that he missed.
he gave money to a dem cause and it looks like he was going after biden also boris.

Look up “irony”. Then look up “projection.” “Mirror” is not a bad thing either. And above all acquire a morsel of self awareness.
mark is right . Liberals keep claiming that he is a Hitler a threat to democracy and will not give up his office and many other things I claim.That are clearly used to increase hate with lies. And thats a fact.

he gave money to a dem cause and it looks like he was going after biden also boris.
If I were embarrassed about something my candidate had done I might avoid bringing it out. But I would certainly not mention that the other candidate has done the same thing. Then again I feel shame.

mark is right . Liberals keep claiming that he is a Hitler a threat to democracy and will not give up his office and many other things I claim.That are clearly used to increase hate with lies. And thats a fact.
He still hasn’t give up the claim to the office from the last time as of today.

More projections with a hint of gaslighting?

I am not trying to prove anything, lying ******
I am laughing atbyour stupidity
hes right you know. they want to distance themselves from it. the kid looks like he was tacking biden also for a hit.
could it be because of liberals pushing hate abd saying trump was a dictator a hitler and a threat to democracy. maybe no knows for sure.
but it looks like he also had mental issues and a few years back he threatened to shoot up his school but no one paid any attention to it if they had took the appropriate steps this might not have happened.
He chose to shoot Trump because of the availability and closeness to the area he was in had it been Biden there done the same thing I think. your suck a closed minded ass

I'd say attempting to assassinate President Trump is sufficient evidence to call his political attachments to the republican party into question.
The NRA has such excellent classes in how to enjoy one's firearms. Pity there were none available in Butler. Trump so dearly craves to be a martyr. The poor man has been a victim all his wretched life.

Werbung:
hes right you know. they want to distance themselves from it. the kid looks like he was tacking biden also for a hit.
could it be because of liberals pushing hate abd saying trump was a dictator a hitler and a threat to democracy. maybe no knows for sure.
but it looks like he also had mental issues and a few years back he threatened to shoot up his school but no one paid any attention to it if they had took the appropriate steps this might not have happened.
He chose to shoot Trump because of the availability and closeness to the area he was in had it been Biden there done the same thing I think. your suck a closed minded ass
You can't understand simple posts lol

Back