Election 2012--Simplified and Made Easy

If it is it will only be because of the influence of the newly elected TEA Party members. I don't particular trust the rank and file Republicans to do anything differently.

I think the Tea Party will have an effect. Of course if Romney and Ryan are elected and don't turn everthing around in two months, you will have everyone, climbing down their necks.

Werbung:
I think the Tea Party will have an effect. Of course if Romney and Ryan are elected and don't turn everthing around in two months, you will have everyone, climbing down their necks.

Well, not everyone will be climbing done their necks. The lib media, liberals, and dems will be.

If R&R get elected, the media will suddenly report breathlessly on the anti-war movement, the homeless, the jobless, corruption in government, the federal deficit, greed on wall street, etc.............................................................and liberals and dems will get fooled again as they have been for decades.

Well, not everyone will be climbing done their necks. The lib media, liberals, and dems will be.

If R&R get elected, the media will suddenly report breathlessly on the anti-war movement, the homeless, the jobless, corruption in government, the federal deficit, greed on wall street, etc.............................................................and liberals and dems will get fooled again as they have been for decades.

funny how the homeless vanished about 4 years ago isnt it ?
and war became cool...

Why would lib media be "climbing down the necks" of liberals like Romney and Ryan? I'd think they would be happy with the choice.

Why would lib media be "climbing down the necks" of liberals like Romney and Ryan? I'd think they would be happy with the choice.

Because they are not very bright. You might remember....well maybe not...the lib media crucified Bush daily and yet he was a progressive just like them. All they know is R bad, D good. You too?

Because they are not very bright. You might remember....well maybe not...the lib media crucified Bush daily and yet he was a progressive just like them. All they know is R bad, D good. You too?
The lib media loved Bush, big Republican liberal that he was. It was the wars that he started that weren't so popular.

There's this from the Daily Beast and Newsweek, those are pretty liberal, aren't they?

Well that certainly proves that the lib media "loved" Bush. :confused:

From Nixon to Romney, the MSM (aka lib media) has been overly critical of the Rs, while commending the Ds. And while most of those Rs are stinking progressives and deserving of criticism, the lib media showers love and affection on the stinking progressive Ds.

The media did more investigative reporting on Palin and Ryan within 24 hours of their being chosen, than they did for the entire campaign of '08 on Big Ears.

They are nuts...partisan hacks...fools....and liars....this is why most who get their news solely from the lib media are completely uninformed.

Well that certainly proves that the lib media "loved" Bush. :confused:

From Nixon to Romney, the MSM (aka lib media) has been overly critical of the Rs, while commending the Ds. And while most of those Rs are stinking progressives and deserving of criticism, the lib media showers love and affection on the stinking progressive Ds.

The media did more investigative reporting on Palin and Ryan within 24 hours of their being chosen, than they did for the entire campaign of '08 on Big Ears.

They are nuts...partisan hacks...fools....and liars....this is why most who get their news solely from the lib media are completely uninformed.
Assuming you're correct about media bias, why do you think they favor the Democrats over the liberal Republicans? Is it just blind partisanship?

Assuming you're correct about media bias, why do you think they favor the Democrats over the liberal Republicans? Is it just blind partisanship?

First, do you believe the MSM has a liberal bias? If you do not, we are wasting time because you obviously are clueless.

It has been proven time and again that members of the MSM overwhelming vote D...something akin to African Americans...probably higher.

If you were paying attention a few years ago, there were few conservative voices in the national media until Rush came along in 1988, Fox News, and the internet. Now we have many conservative voices thank God. But, these conservative voices go unheard by most Ds and libs who still get their news from the old lib media.

I would say that the lib MSM knows most Ds are communists. Most Rs are progressives, but the lib MSM wants communism now. So this is why they much prefer Ds and of course, there are a few Rs who are actually conservative (not one D is conservative). Nothing is more HATED by the lib MSM and leftists in general, than a conservative.

If radical leftists, some of whom occupy high office, had their way, conservatives would be imprisoned or executed. Murdering and imprisoning is just a natural thing to a leftist. The history of the 20th century proves me right as does the continuing black listing of conservatives in many of our institutions....like Hollywood, academia, network news, publishing, etc..............................................funny how libs condemn McCarthyism, but have been doing the same thing for decades.

Werbung:
Back