Election 2012--Simplified and Made Easy

Voting for pork barrel projects is selling out in order to garner votes. On the other hand, he stays on message and never wavers when talking to the voters. That's no way to win elections. You have to learn how to tell what the audience wants to hear, and then tell them that.

America has become far too comfortable allowing itself to be bought for a few trinkets. The benefit of the TEA Party and libertarians is that they are at least making pols talk about responsible government. Change here can really only occur from the ground up. First win the House which will slowly pull the Senate in and one day perhaps the White House. Of course it certainly would help if the SCOTUS did its part but they lack the gonads for the job.

Werbung:
America has become far too comfortable allowing itself to be bought for a few trinkets. The benefit of the TEA Party and libertarians is that they are at least making pols talk about responsible government. Change here can really only occur from the ground up. First win the House which will slowly pull the Senate in and one day perhaps the White House. Of course it certainly would help if the SCOTUS did its part but they lack the gonads for the job.

The pols have been talking about responsible government for quite a while now.

The pols have been talking about responsible government for quite a while now.

they haven't mentioned balanced budget amendments, gold standard, auditing the Fed.
they make a fuss talking about narrowly limiting the growth of government.
but point taken.

they haven't mentioned balanced budget amendments, gold standard, auditing the Fed.
they make a fuss talking about narrowly limiting the growth of government.
but point taken.
Wasn't a balanced budget amendment part of the Contract with America?

It sure doesn't. It looks like limited government and fiscal responsibility are simply slogans with no intent behind them.

True enough. There is one national party that is trying everything they can to return to limited government and fiscal responsiblity. They are the Tea Parties.

Yet, the Rs completely ignored them at their little party in Tampa and the Ds and their media condemn them with regularity.

Guess our leaders intend to bankrupt the nation, while enriching themselves and their friends. Oh well...

yeah. that was obviously not possible in those times. don't kn ow if it is now or not but they're talking about it and the TEA Party continent wont sooon forget it.

My guess is that they will continue to talk about it.
and talk, and talk and talk......

My guess is that they will continue to talk about it.
and talk, and talk and talk......

I don't think they have the time to talk and talk and talk....the consequences of their actions are rapidly coming to fruition. Rome is on fire right now and our leaders are trying to put it out with gasoline.

According to David Walker and the CBO, the total unfunded liabilities or the TRUE total Federal debt obligations (fiscal gap) is something around 222 TRILLION and growing fast!!!! http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-08-08/blink-u-s-debt-just-grew-by-11-trillion.html

Time is short and soon very soon, shit will hit the fan. Then what?

I think that depends upon who wins the election and who controls the Senate.
Perhaps, but it is unlikely in the extreme that anyone but the two major parties is going to control the White House and Senate. Both of those parties have already had a chance to have control, and what did they accomplish?

Perhaps, but it is unlikely in the extreme that anyone but the two major parties is going to control the White House and Senate. Both of those parties have already had a chance to have control, and what did they accomplish?

I think things will be different this time around if the Republicans can take over.

Werbung:
I think things will be different this time around if the Republicans can take over.
Are you taking any bets on that?

If the Republicans do get elected, we'll know pretty soon whether you are right. If not, we'll just have to speculate.

Back