Election 2012--Simplified and Made Easy

I'd only suggest changing it to say they were allegedly too big to fail.
Never saw such a thing ever written anywhere suggesting that such a thing was possible.

The truth is--the Ponzi scheme will continue--UNTIL one big-ass bank fails and it causes a stir.
It would NOT bring the world down. Banker's propaganda.
If you fail--YOU FAIL--and you lose your ass--just like everyone else.

Should I just go on a borrowing spree and then ask everyone else to pay my bills?

Werbung:
The truth is--the Ponzi scheme will continue--UNTIL one big-ass bank fails and it causes a stir.
It would NOT bring the world down. Banker's propaganda.
If you fail--YOU FAIL--and you lose your ass--just like everyone else.

Should I just go on a borrowing spree and then ask everyone else to pay my bills?

and those guys spent far too much on political contributions to suffer any ass-biting consequences.

One day soon--it will not be.
I sense you are young and optimistic.
I, on the other hand, am old and cynical.

Nothing much is going to change. The wealthy and powerful will continue to dominate the government and thus ensure that they remain wealthy and powerful. The rest of us will continue to suck it up and gripe about how the wealthy and powerful dominate.

Nothing much is going to change. The wealthy and powerful will continue to dominate the government and thus ensure that they remain wealthy and powerful. The rest of us will continue to suck it up and gripe about how the wealthy and powerful dominate.

But are their no conservatives or libertarians who are wealthy and powerful? Why is it that all the wealthy and powerful you speak of are leftists who push leftist policies, which if one follows the natural progression of leftism, it leads to the destruction of the republic.

These wealthy and powerful people must not be too bright.

But are their no conservatives or libertarians who are wealthy and powerful? Why is it that all the wealthy and powerful you speak of are leftists who push leftist policies, which if one follows the natural progression of leftism, it leads to the destruction of the republic.

These wealthy and powerful people must not be too bright.
Who said the wealthy and powerful that run the government are "leftists"? Of course there are conservatives and libertarians as well.

I agree about the young and optimistic.

On the other hand if we all promote the ideas that can fix this mess then there is hope. Those ideals would of course be the ideal of limited gov.

Could you please name some?

Isn't ron paul both rich and a leader in gov? Furthermore, I wish I could say that unlike the others his operation of gov is wholy pure. But somehow he has twisted the logic of governance so that he is willing to vote for pork barrel projects for his state under the idea that he is "returning" money back to his people.

Werbung:
Isn't ron paul both rich and a leader in gov? Furthermore, I wish I could say that unlike the others his operation of gov is wholy pure. But somehow he has twisted the logic of governance so that he is willing to vote for pork barrel projects for his state under the idea that he is "returning" money back to his people.
Voting for pork barrel projects is selling out in order to garner votes. On the other hand, he stays on message and never wavers when talking to the voters. That's no way to win elections. You have to learn how to tell what the audience wants to hear, and then tell them that.

Back