Democrats are just as fascist as the republicans.

:) I am guilty on that. I did not read the whole thing.

You said you “could” think Trump is the lesser of two evils. I wanted to know if you actually do think he is the lesser evil. Do you really?

I won’t argue this any further. I just wanna know….
It’s in what I posted. Basically I think he is situationally the lesser evil for the long run. Democrats will only keep getting corrupted if they win this one I feel. They need a good hard look in the mirror. I wouldn’t say that about republicans because I don’t think they’re capable of that. Their party’s salvation is irrelevant to me because I’m a liberal and I never thought they were any good to begin with.

Werbung:
It’s in what I posted. Basically I think he is situationally the lesser evil for the long run. Democrats will only keep getting corrupted if they win this one I feel. They need a good hard look in the mirror. I wouldn’t say that about republicans because I don’t think they’re capable of that. Their party’s salvation is irrelevant to me because I’m a liberal and I never thought they were any good to begin with.
I did read that part and understood your argument. I just had to be sure in no uncertain terms that you consider Trump the lesser of two evils choice. Thanks for responding.

The democrats were the ones rigging an election here. I don’t care if Jill Stein wins or not. I don’t care if Trump or Kamala wins. But I still cast my vote for Jill Stein because I believe in her and what she stands for. What’s the point in winning if you’re still a piece of shit afterwards? Most likely Trump or Kamala is going to win but I want to look back on my vote and know I didn’t support genocide. Kamala is a republican cop opportunist. Not a liberal at all. As I watch the democrats turn more right wing, I really don’t see Trump as the real threat anymore. He’s clearly just a symptom. I mean you got evil ass Dick Cheney’s endorsement and Kamala is giddy with joy over it. That speaks for itself.

The democrats were the ones rigging an election here.

No they aren't and that's a lie. You're still sour because Biden didn't obey your Instructions.

I don’t care if Jill Stein wins or not. I don’t care if Trump or Kamala wins.

Yes you do care.

But I still cast my vote for Jill Stein because I believe in her and what she stands for.

Good for you but you're wasting your vote. She cannot possibly do Anything if she gets to congress.

The democrats were the ones rigging an election here.

No they aren't and that's a lie. You're still sour because Biden didn't obey your Instructions.

I don’t care if Jill Stein wins or not. I don’t care if Trump or Kamala wins.

Yes you do care.

But I still cast my vote for Jill Stein because I believe in her and what she stands for.

Good for you but you're wasting your vote. She cannot possibly do Anything if she gets to congress.
The democrats and their lawyers were there in Nevada actively involved and pulling strings to get Jill Stein off the ballot. This is a fact.

Triggered much? She was on the ballot until democrats came in and complained. Your save democracy talk and candidate is a sham.
I posted the legislation and the courts pointed out exactly what the problem was. Talk to mark because he had the same ridiculous conspiracy theory.
The fact remains she fucked up. I have no doubt the democrats would have read the legislation and figured it out but it was not their responsibility. These matters of importance are controlled by electoral staff.

I posted the legislation and the courts pointed out exactly what the problem was. Talk to mark because he had the same ridiculous conspiracy theory.
The fact remains she fucked up. I have no doubt the democrats would have read the legislation and figured it out but it was not their responsibility. These matters of importance are controlled by electoral staff.
It was all just a bunch of meaningless legalese. She was on the ballot and the courts favored the democrats rigging it. Point blank.

It was all just a bunch of meaningless legalese. She was on the ballot and the courts favored the democrats rigging it. Point blank.
Sorry son. My rendition of events is proven to be correct. She's off it and you lose. Get over it.

Democrats were not involved.

Jill Stein apparently needed advice about how to get on the ballot. She failed to comply with the regulations.

There was never any chance of her being elected.

Jill Stein apparently needed advice about how to get on the ballot. She failed to comply with the regulations.

There was never any chance of her being elected.
There shouldn’t even be those regulations in the first place. They’re anti democratic. They’re designed to support the two party system.

There shouldn’t even be those regulations in the first place. They’re anti democratic. They’re designed to support the two party system.
I do not deny that those regulations mostly help the two party system. But can you be specific about what regulation you find unnecessary? We might agree.

And somehow Jill Stein, after all these years, does not know that? She ought to know how to get her name on the ballot, it's not like she has never run before.

Werbung:
The British have a tradition of having bogus candidates like Lord Buckethead and Count Binface of the Raving Lunatic Party.
Yet when it comes to democracy, the UK sort of fails, because the party with the most votes wins, even if it only gets 40% of the votes. In France, the two candidates with the most votes have a runoff election, but the Brits don;t do this. Winston Churchill NEVER managed to get over half the votes, for example.

Back