Democrats are just as fascist as the republicans.

The Democrats are apparently on board with continuing support of Israel, as is Trump. If Trump is elected in 2014, he will not be eligible to run again in 2028 when he will be 82. I hardly think Gaza will be an issue in 2028. It certainly is not the major issue in 2024, even though it seems to matter to you.

I am all for an end to the Israeli occupation and destruction of Gaza. As I see it, the Israelis are responsible for rebuilding Gaza, but I doubt that this will happen. I do not blame Biden or Harris for the actions of Netanyahu. Netanyahu was derelict in reinforcing his borders with Gaza and that allowed the Oct 7th massacre that started the whole mess.

Werbung:
I think when the side that has the most potential to be the good guys are liars and doing things that are just as evil as the people who are just naturally evil like Trump then I think the former is the greater evil. Because if you don’t have the side that’s supposed to be good acting right then you can’t have a real fight against the tyranny.

The Democrats are apparently on board with continuing support of Israel, as is Trump. If Trump is elected in 2014, he will not be eligible to run again in 2028 when he will be 82. I hardly think Gaza will be an issue in 2028. It certainly is not the major issue in 2024, even though it seems to matter to you.

I am all for an end to the Israeli occupation and destruction of Gaza. As I see it, the Israelis are responsible for rebuilding Gaza, but I doubt that this will happen. I do not blame Biden or Harris for the actions of Netanyahu. Netanyahu was derelict in reinforcing his borders with Gaza and that allowed the Oct 7th massacre that started the whole mess.
I don’t think the progressive base is ever going to forget this. Maybe moderate democrats will. Democrats are on the path to becoming right wing. That’s just a fact. True liberals might have to start a new party.

Gaza did not happen here. Americans should be concerned about what the US does abroad. Juniorbush's war in Iraq resulted in half of the Iraqi population being forced to move from their homes, and maybe a hundred thousand Iraqis, Kurds, and Syrians dying in the wars that followed. Americans did not seem to care about those people much, nor did they care about the people in Afghanistan who dies in that useless adventure.

Gaza did not happen here. Americans should be concerned about what the US does abroad. Juniorbush's war in Iraq resulted in half of the Iraqi population being forced to move from their homes, and maybe a hundred thousand Iraqis, Kurds, and Syrians dying in the wars that followed. Americans did not seem to care about those people much, nor did they care about the people in Afghanistan who dies in that useless adventure.
Well at least I’m never going to be one those average American assholes then. If you just sit around like everything’s ok and just care about your own little bubble personal life then I don’t give a fuck about you. Go fuck yourself I say to that kind of person. You deserve Trump to be your president for being heartless and conformist.

Give me a reason to care about you and your silly opinions.
Neither you nor I can do anything to change what is going on in Gaza.
We had no way to prevent either of the Iraq wars, either, although neither of us would have thought either of them wise.

Give me a reason to care about you and your silly opinions.
Neither you nor I can do anything to change what is going on in Gaza.
We had no way to prevent either of the Iraq wars, either, although neither of us would have thought either of them wise.
I still believe what I believe even if I’m not winning. I can’t believe you don’t understand the concept of staying true to who you are.

You still try dumbass.
How would I do that? There is no way that I could cause Israel to stop attacking Gaza.
Some things are impossible.
"You Can't Roller Skate In A Buffalo Herd"

Ya can't roller skate in a buffalo herd
But you can be happy if you've a mind to

Ya can't take a shower in a parakeet cage

All ya gotta do is put your mind to it
Knuckle down, buckle down, do it, do it, do it

Well, ya can't go a-swimmin' in a baseball pool
Ya can't go swimmin' in a baseball pool

Ya can't change film with a kid on your back

Ya can't drive around with a tiger in your car

Knuckle down, buckle down do it, do it, do it

Well, ya can't roller skate in a buffalo herd

Ya can't go fishin' in a watermelon patch

Trump is clearly more evil than Harris, and much less likely to get a ceasefire in Gaza.
Trump only hires people who agree with him and he is an ignorant and a vengeful man.
Smart people he has appointed almost always have resigned and then told us that Trump should never be president again.

How would I do that? There is no way that I could cause Israel to stop attacking Gaza.
Some things are impossible.
"You Can't Roller Skate In A Buffalo Herd"

Knuckle down, buckle down, do it, do it, do it

Well, ya can't go a-swimmin' in a baseball pool

Knuckle down, buckle down do it, do it, do it

Well, ya can't roller skate in a buffalo herd

Morality shouldn’t be based on if you can win or lose with it. It’s takes a shallow person to see things that way.

Werbung:
Well you didn’t quote everything I said explaining it. Just the starting sentence.
:) I am guilty on that. I did not read the whole thing.

You said you “could” think Trump is the lesser of two evils. I wanted to know if you actually do think he is the lesser evil. Do you really?

I won’t argue this any further. I just wanna know….

Back