cowardly trump didn't testify

Werbung:
Former President Donald Trump falsely claimed Thursday afternoon that he is not allowed to testify in his own defense at a criminal trial in Manhattan over his alleged falsification of business records. He acknowledged Friday morning that he is indeed allowed to testify.

After leaving the courtroom for the day on Thursday, Trump told reporters, “I’m not allowed to testify. I’m under a gag order. I guess, right?” He added, “I’m not allowed to testify, because this judge, who’s totally conflicted, has me under an unconstitutional gag order.” He continued by complaining that he’s “not allowed to talk” even when others attack him, then said again, “So I’m not allowed to testify because of an unconstitutional gag order.”

after lying about not being able to testify, he cowardly chose not to. lol.

what a big mouth lying idiot he is.

he has no problem lying in public over and over, but when given the chance to testify, he ran away...for obvious reasons. he can't stop lying and he knows he will suffer the consequences of perjury under oath if he ever grew a pair and testified under oath.
And biden has no problem lying either!

A leftist prosecutor files bogus charges against President Trump and a hand-picked democrat judge secures a conviction by denying President Trump his constitutional rights, refuses to allow expert defense witnesses testify, sides with the prosecuter in cherrypicking what evidence will be allowed and gives jurors the most confusing and ambigous instructions imaginable and telling them not to worry about the facts but to find him guilty in any one of 3 different ways that do not require any understanding of whatever law Trump hss supposedly broken.

At best the verdict is a testimony of how incompetent or corrupt courts, prosecutors, and jurors can be and still convict whoever and whatever for any reason whether involving a crime or not.

A leftist prosecutor files bogus charges against President Trump and a hand-picked democrat judge secures a conviction by denying President Trump his constitutional rights, refuses to allow expert defense witnesses testify, sides with the prosecuter in cherrypicking what evidence will be allowed and gives jurors the most confusing and ambigous instructions imaginable and telling them not to worry about the facts but to find him guilty in any one of 3 different ways that do not require any understanding of whatever law Trump hss supposedly broken.

At best the verdict is a testimony of how incompetent or corrupt courts, prosecutors, and jurors can be and still convict whoever and whatever for any reason whether involving a crime or not.

quote independent legal experts who agree they are bogus charges, legal *****.
bet you wont :)

quote independent legal experts who agree they are bogus charges, legal *****.
bet you wont :)
Mark Levin has spent hours explaining how the incompetent democrats butchered the law and justice in their dummass zeal to convict President Trump for anything or everything, whether illegal or not.

Mark Levin has spent hours explaining how the incompetent democrats butchered the law and justice in their dummass zeal to convict President Trump for anything or everything, whether illegal or not.

quote him saying the charges were bogus.

Werbung:
Did you fantasize this too?

nope, its facts. duh.

After leaving the courtroom for the day on Thursday, Trump told reporters, “I’m not allowed to testify."

then...he didn't testify (by his own choice) after complaining (falsely) about his inability to testify. duh.

god you right wing knuckledraggers are so stupid. lol

Back