cowardly trump didn't testify

i see you have cowardly run away from trying to prove your lie because, well, its a lie. lol.
there was no muslim platform there. lol.
lying ***** :)
Muslims were welcome at the 2012 democrat convention in Charlotte where delegates voted to kick God and Jews off their atheistic, false religion-friendly platform.

Werbung:
LIES, LIES, LIES.
The Democrats did not kick any Jews and Christians off the platform. Muslim citizens have the same rights as all other Americans.
What you wanted to see is the Democrats repeal the rights of LBTGQ people to marry and pregnant women to have the right to control their own bodies.

Muslims were welcome at the 2012 democrat convention in Charlotte where delegates voted to kick God and Jews off their atheistic, false religion-friendly platform.
Lots of people were welcome *****
Dems aren't haters like Republicans
But that doesn't make the platform Muslim
God you are stupid lol

I think the exclusion of any religion should be compulsory from any document in the country. It's plain to see how it rooted your life.

God and Jews and favoritism toward God and Jews were not very welcome in the 2012 convention showcasing the descendant of Muslim heritage.
Nothing about a Muslim platform
I know you are a ***** but this repeated stupidity is bad even for you lol

Nothing about a Muslim platform
I know you are a ***** but this repeated stupidity is bad even for you lol
The Democrats did not kick the Muslim God of Obama's fathers off the 2012 platform but they tried every trick in their book to kick Jews and the God of their fathers off their corrupt Democrat platform.

The Democrats did not kick the Muslim God of Obama's fathers off the 2012 platform but they tried every trick in their book to kick Jews and the God of their fathers off their corrupt Democrat platform.
Still no proof of this Muslim platform
I give you credit for enjoying making a fool of yourself over and over

Legitimately elected my arse. You're delusional.

What did that prove? A big crowd of Maga ratbags gathered to confirm they are all brain dead?
Sounds about right.

Oh yes it is. Next week we'll see if he's guilty or not. If he is dont forget to apologise.
What do you think it going to happen to him. Do you think this will stop him going back to the White House? Was L'il Bobby DeNiro persuasive in his 4 inch elevator shoes??

What do you think it going to happen to him. Do you think this will stop him going back to the White House? Was L'il Bobby DeNiro persuasive in his 4 inch elevator shoes??
Listen up godbotherer.
Trump will never be POTUS again.
He will be found guilty of the majority of those charges.
De Niro can promote who he likes. Biden won before without him.
Stick with Trump's Bible.

I heard the ***** showed up to support the 3rd world banana boat leftists with his raging bullcr#p.

Werbung:
He made an ass out of himself for sure. I hear but i don't know how true this is that Costner gave him a pity role because he heard that De Niro was having trouble finding work...but when this happened yesterday, Costner, a leftist himself, said enough.. DeNiro loses his temper easily so hes not hiring him for the part.

Back