Multiple credible whistleblowers slated to testify against Fani Willis for lying and corruption

torturing the facts?
which part of what i posted do you disagree with? lol
but I won't get an intelligent answer from you, just more deflection and cartoons no doubt. lol
No, they were not facts. You did not prove that Senator Byrd converted from a racist KKK grand dragon to a conservative Bible-believing, God-fearing and God-honoring Christian.

Werbung:
No, they were not facts. You did not prove that Senator Byrd converted from a racist KKK grand dragon to a conservative Bible-believing, God-fearing and God-honoring Christian.

where did I say he was a "conservative bible believing god fearing and god honoring christian"? I didn't. duh.
i said he put aside his racist KKK ways, which is why the naacp honored him. duh.

you really need to learn how to read the english language without looking like a fool

I did watch part of that hearing.

There weren't any whistleblowers.

There was ONE woman who was fired from her job who said she saw Ms. Willis kiss and hug Mr. Wade.

That's all.

All trump is doing is trying to smear Ms. Willis and delay this trial.

I would be totally shocked if the judge removes Ms. Willis from the trial.

where did I say he was a "conservative bible believing god fearing and god honoring christian"? I didn't. duh.
i said he put aside his racist KKK ways, which is why the naacp honored him. duh.

you really need to learn how to read the english language without looking like a fool
Democrats have a long history of hatred and abuse of blacks.

Yes and the soon the better. He is a cancer on society.
I hear you, along with those who "fought like hell" to murder every Jew alive, along with those who "fight like hell" to jail every non-Democrat voice against fraud and corruption, along with those who "fought like hell" to keep blacks in chains, along with those who "fight like hell" to keep the selfish murder of unborn babies legal.

No one gives two shits whether Fanni Willis has a boyfriend or not: she is a competent judge and all this flack is just another stupid stunt by Trump's lawyers, whose plan is to prevent a trial before the election, because some Americans are so utterly stupid that they are still unaware that Trump is a rapey bag of poo as well as a conman and a traitor to our belovéd country.

Trump's father was a member of the German American Bund, a Nazi organization. The Democrat party in those times under FDR
defeated the Nazis in WWII.
The Republican Party went along with Jim Crow and the Racists that ran the Southern states until LBJ forced them to give Black people the right to vote. The GOP refused to vote for anti lynching laws from 1876 to past 1980, the year in which Ronald Reagan began his campaign in Neshoba County, Mississippi, lettng the Klansmen murderers know that he would not prosecute the killers.

There is no such thing as an unborn baby. The government does not own women's bodies.

I hear you, along with those who "fought like hell" to murder every Jew alive, along with those who "fight like hell" to jail every non-Democrat voice against fraud and corruption, along with those who "fought like hell" to keep blacks in chains, along with those who "fight like hell" to keep the selfish murder of unborn babies legal.
Those words were only uttered by Trump and not by anyone other person involved in your lies. Stop switching the blame.

Werbung:
Back