Another liberal rapper in jail for sex crimes

Werbung:
And yes before they come up with them, Trump and Melania were around functions that Diddy was as well years past.
Functions are one thing sex party's with underage males and females drugs etc is a different thing .And much like with Jeffy it's normal to know lots of people who are political or celebrities or other billionaires.
It's what you do or don't do with them .
Lots of drugging and blackmail sex going on .ditty.Hes going to do hard time .As I would tell another kid when I was young mommy can't help you now .He is not safe in prison even in PC they try to find a way to get to you and sometimes do
I worked with prisoner's before.belive it or not I had a much older man I worked with that had dogs and when they escaped he went after them with the popo.
He taught me a lot as he had retired from the prison system . How I got interested in it.
Plus it was a state job ok benefits to great pay not bear enough back then.

Functions are one thing sex party's with underage males and females drugs etc is a different thing .And much like with Jeffy it's normal to know lots of people who are political or celebrities or other billionaires.
It's what you do or don't do with them .
Lots of drugging and blackmail sex going on .ditty.Hes going to do hard time .As I would tell another kid when I was young mommy can't help you now .He is not safe in prison even in PC they try to find a way to get to you and sometimes do
I worked with prisoner's before.belive it or not I had a much older man I worked with that had dogs and when they escaped he went after them with the popo.
He taught me a lot as he had retired from the prison system . How I got interested in it.
Plus it was a state job ok benefits to great pay not bear enough back then.
New York's 2020 covid csar admitted recently that while he was penalizing New Yorkers for violating his covid separation restrictions he attended an orgy with a dozen or more naked fellow democrats because he knew the covid rules were a bunch of crap.

Seem ditty isn't eating he's scared he will be poisoned.
Man it's so easy to break laws and do bad things ,but when Daman come for you the fun is all over . now come da pain.
He has so many close connections with democrats that he is right to fear he may be murdered by the democrat wet workers to keep him quiet like they did Epstein.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2024/03/21/james_carville_biden_doesnt_need_to_do_the_wetwork_in_2024_people_like_me_can_do_that_for_him.html 3-21-24

James Carville: Biden Doesn't Need To Do The "Wetwork" In 2024, "People Like Me" Can Do That For Him

He has so many close connections with democrats that he is right to fear he may be murdered by the democrat wet workers to keep him quiet like they did Epstein.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2024/03/21/james_carville_biden_doesnt_need_to_do_the_wetwork_in_2024_people_like_me_can_do_that_for_him.html 3-21-24

James Carville: Biden Doesn't Need To Do The "Wetwork" In 2024, "People Like Me" Can Do That For Him
The recordings will reveal some no doubt.

Yeah Carville literally meant murder lololololol
God you are stupid lol

Werbung:
Back