Another liberal rapper in jail for sex crimes

Werbung:
He even trued to start his own political power , and contrary to what our local PhD and educator has said he is indeed a big liberal but you cant expect the mentally challenged to keep up with things.

Laughing at you isn't being upset duh
God you are stupid lol
LOL no Im amused at how bad this thread has affected you. As holly wood and the music industry's worry so do some political figures .
You hate the fact it was a bunch of rich and famous liberals people abusing underage minors engaging in rapes and forced sex many drugged and lots of dope for all.
I

Am clearly lacking any substance behind tats whining about liberal rappers jailed for sex crimes. He does love to whine a lot
Im not whining you sob IM laughing at you and it. LOL What it shows is how depraved liberal elites are .

LOL no Im amused at how bad this thread has affected you. As holly wood and the music industry's worry so do some political figures .
You hate the fact it was a bunch of rich and famous liberals people abusing underage minors engaging in rapes and forced sex many drugged and lots of dope for all.
Im not whining you sob IM laughing at you and it. LOL What it shows is how depraved liberal elites are .
Hasn't affected me at all duh
Except laughing at you

Werbung:
Who is one of my heroes moooron lol
bet you cannot wait to see all of you favorite liberal celebrities that were involve in his drugged forced sex and blackmail sex and sex with minors political figures and all the times he turned gay and screwed dozens of black celebrities in the butt just your type of guy You always protect the perverts.
Maybe nyc will give him the keys to the city again.
Sounds a lot like another liberal celebrity to me Jeffy

Back