Another super rich liberal https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/sean-diddy-combs-history-legal-180622480.htmlgangster rapper pervert arrested

the annoying thing

Werbung:

Yes money rape and being perverted seem to go along with each other so much . Its the liberal dream these days .
i don't know any liberals who 'dream" about that, although no doubt out of tens of millions of libreals there no doubt is at least one.
maybe you can start naming a few million, if it truly is "THE liberal dream"?

but you wont because you are a lying moron :)

Yes money rape and being perverted seem to go along with each other so much . Its the liberal dream these days .
Justin Bieber said that he liked it

i don't know any liberals who 'dream" about that, although no doubt out of tens of millions of libreals there no doubt is at least one.

God-honoring Christians have no desire to swim in the filth the depraved of the world crave, such as wild parties, riches, fame, and power.

God-honoring Christians have no desire to swim in the filth the depraved of the world crave, such as wild parties, riches, fame, and power.

i guess trump isn't a god honoring christian then, since he craves riches, fame, and power. lol

i guess trump isn't a god honoring christian then, since he craves riches, fame, and power. lol
You are likely right. There are quite possibly very few politicians today who can honestly say they are living to please God.

You are likely right. There are quite possibly very few politicians today who can honestly say they are living to please God.
i am right. trump is not a christian at all.
but republican christians love him because they hate liberals, sadly

And yet, Trump is the rapiest presidential candidate ever. He also, of course, claims to have more money.
He is the Rapey Billionaire!clarification.jpeg

well well you again so many gangster rappers live for this life style and several have been arrested only this ones almost a billionaire has got away with it for years due to his wealth and fame.

well well you again so many gangster rappers live for this life style and several have been arrested only this ones almost a billionaire has got away with it for years due to his wealth and fame.
so now you've gone from "liberals" to "gangster rappers" when i asked you to prove your claim. lol.
of course you couldn't even name one of them.

you failed again

And yet, Trump is the rapiest presidential candidate ever. He also, of course, claims to have more money.
He is the Rapey Billionaire!View attachment 12571
Democrats filed charges against Trump because they knew long ago that Trump had to be taken down if they had any hope of maintaining their illegitimate hold on power in the 2024 election. Democrats filed bogus charges against Trump in order to rig the 2024 election because rigging elections is something Democrats love to do.

Democrats filed charges against Trump because they knew long ago that Trump had to be taken down if they had any hope of maintaining their illegitimate hold on power in the 2024 election. Democrats filed bogus charges against Trump in order to rig the 2024 election because rigging elections is something Democrats love to do.
right wing blather. lol

so now you've gone from "liberals" to "gangster rappers" when i asked you to prove your claim. lol.

you failed again

you failed again

really I did?

Werbung:
How many are in jail for rape?
It's gone from a liberal dream in your first post to... a few people who may or may not be liberals lol
You postbthe dumbest things lol
You know who R kelly is do you not MORON its a liberal dream to become a rapper money drugs guns and violence and abuse of women that what rap is all about .

Back