Another liberal rapper in jail for sex crimes

Is the link that you provided related to my post that you quoted? If yes, how? Thanks.
The best thing people can come back on Mark is “he is lying”! Trump is not perfect but he is no Diddy! Diddy is trash!
Both sides of the political world have their money, sex, etc games. Many have not gotten caught, YET!

Werbung:
The best thing people can come back on Mark is “he is lying”! Trump is not perfect but he is no Diddy! Diddy is trash!
Both sides of the political world have their money, sex, etc games. Many have not gotten caught, YET!
Diddy isn't part of the left political world
Putt8ng Diddy and trump together is stupid

Not quite. He always gives answers that has no relationship with what he quotes.

He rarely provides justification for his claims.

He routinely shifts the burden and instead of proving his claims asks others to prove him wrong. And the en claims lack of proof that he is wrong is a proof that he right.

He often invokes his religions as if it is a proof which very impolite towards those who do not share his religion.

We have to disagree on Trump vs daddy. IMO Trump is way worse. It is ironic that you used the term “trash@. I always thought Trump was trash and low life and low class.

And lastly as I have said before I think “both side-ism” is destroying this country. It is unfortunate that it is the best some have to justify their political positions.

Not quite. He always gives answers that has no relationship with what he quotes.

He rarely provides justification for his claims.

He routinely shifts the burden and instead of proving his claims asks others to prove him wrong. And the en claims lack of proof that he is wrong is a proof that he right.

He often invokes his religions as if it is a proof which very impolite towards those who do not share his religion.

We have to disagree on Trump vs daddy. IMO Trump is way worse. It is ironic that you used the term “trash@. I always thought Trump was trash and low life and low class.

And lastly as I have said before I think “both side-ism” is destroying this country. It is unfortunate that it is the best some have to justify their political positions.
Well just maybe the Diddy recordings can get released to just show people how abusive they all were and are to women. I would think pretty abusive while the women were given massive drugs, etc.
A lot of men and women are players which I’m sure some round never admit. That’s on them. I leave it there.
And just because you feel you are right all of the time does not make Mark wrong all of the time. He pulls up much more than a couple of asses that post here.

Diddy is a liberal rap hero untill all this came out there were 158 cameras in his house .He taped willing and unwilling men and women and underage kids having sex many many celebrity's in the movie and singing industries and who know what else.
He's been going around trying to influence what they say .
He was drugging people .
Right now he is under suicide watch .
He has a problem also he's been n severe danger as a person . He will have to spend his sentence in PC or suffer the consequences. Yes his liberal perverted really ch boy thug life is over. He's just another like Jeffy boy .

Diddy is a liberal rap hero untill all this came out there were 158 cameras in his house .He taped willing and unwilling men and women and underage kids having sex many many celebrity's in the movie and singing industries and who know what else.
He's been going around trying to influence what they say .
He was drugging people .
Right now he is under suicide watch .
He has a problem also he's been n severe danger as a person . He will have to spend his sentence in PC or suffer the consequences. Yes his liberal perverted really ch boy thug life is over. He's just another like Jeffy boy .
And….? How any of this has to do with him being a liberal?

You try too hard. Bless your heart. You try to be a good soldier. You try too hard.

Be specific or you are lying through your teeth again. And like Trump the reason you feel safe to lie do much is that others on your side do not correct you, even tacitly support you.
The former NYC covid czar who oversaw the persecution of New Yorkers for violating the fascist democrat covid policies in 2020 admitted he attended a sex orgy with other democrats in explicit violation of democrat covid policies he enforced. What a bunch of immoral, amoral, brutal fascists the democrat oligarchs have proven themselves to be.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...ding-banned-private-gatherings-hei-rcna172366

Ex-NYC Covid czar fired after he admits attending banned 'private gatherings' during height of pandemic

And….? How any of this has to do with him being a liberal?

You try too hard. Bless your heart. You try to be a good soldier. You try too hard.
What did Jeffy have to do with liberal .

It just shows how sick and perverted is me liberals get when they have money and fame.
The fact that you're not liking the fact he is a liberal and a pervert and a bully is your problem.
It will be interesting to see who all was there mostly liberals I bet.

Werbung:
Back