Another liberal rapper in jail for sex crimes

Are you teasing my spelling or pronunciation? I don’t correct yours lol!
Nope it’s on archives. Nothing to do with fox.
1. i did not correct anything. if you are referring to "kraken," i said it because trump team used to say a kraken will be released "any day."

and my memory was right about fox. here:

Mar 17, 2023 — Capitol Police weren't told House GOP would give Jan. 6 video to Fox News, lawyer says ... A new court filing from the U.S. Capitol Police's top ...

do you think it was right that they gave it only to fox?

Werbung:
1. i did not correct anything. if you are referring to "kraken," i said it because trump team used to say a kraken will be released "any day."

and my memory was right about fox. here:

Mar 17, 2023 — Capitol Police weren't told House GOP would give Jan. 6 video to Fox News, lawyer says ... A new court filing from the U.S. Capitol Police's top ...

do you think it was right that they gave it only to fox?
Yes they released to fox but it was not just there. Do you think that’s the only media? lol! It’s in the government archives as well.

Yes they released to fox but it was not just there. Do you think that’s the only media? lol! It’s in the government archives as well.
in archive or not (i am not sure that means it is readily accessible) they ONLY gave it to fox. ok with you?

Why does it matter? I read in the archives. Does it matter?
i am really surprised by your stance. often even an hour of lead time fox news agencies is a matter of win or lose. i can hear the echo of bleeding heart rightwingers who decry that the gov should not be in the business of picking winners and losers. what if the house starts giving inside information (re stocks) to certain individuals/companies. also ok with you?

but still, for PEOPLE's house to so flagrantly favor a news media for partisan reason is unamerican. at least officially news media are not partisan by designation. these types of actions imo are beneath the PEOPLE's house.

i am really surprised by your stance. often even an hour of lead time fox news agencies is a matter of win or lose. i can hear the echo of bleeding heart rightwingers who decry that the gov should not be in the business of picking winners and losers. what if the house starts giving inside information (re stocks) to certain individuals/companies. also ok with you?

but still, for PEOPLE's house to so flagrantly favor a news media for partisan reason is unamerican. at least officially news media are not partisan by designation. these types of actions imo are beneath the PEOPLE's house.
Hey, all I stated is that read the .gov archives on a lot of fed issues and on the state’s. I know FOX got the additional footage. I’m not going to fuss with you. I’m not sure what you are wanting me to say.

Hey, all I stated is that read the .gov archives on a lot of fed issues and on the state’s. I know FOX got the additional footage. I’m not going to fuss with you. I’m not sure what you are wanting me to say.
well..... lets bring down the temp. it seemed to me you were not bothered with the house favoring a single media, a media which is gnerally know to be pro-gop. did i get that right? ftr, i think this was egregious.

Yes he is complaining about the conditions ,maybe he should of been thinking about that before he started raping and molesting women
Lefties promote sexual immorality and promiscuity and then their followers find themselves in jail for following their pernicious ways.

P. Diddy is an abusive and antisocial individual. His character flaws are unrelated to any political affiliation. No one ehere is defending P. Diddy.

Lefties promote sexual immorality and promiscuity and then their followers find themselves in jail for following their pernicious ways.
Be specific or you are lying through your teeth again. And like Trump the reason you feel safe to lie do much is that others on your side do not correct you, even tacitly support you.

Werbung:
Is the link that you provided related to my post that you quoted? If yes, how? Thanks.
Yes! For some reason you give me a hard time. I usually, usually try, tryyy to post truths. Or one’s actual words. Yes Trump has a recording in detail from Billy Bush when Trump was waiting on yo go on a roll of Days of Our lives. Before you go there. Not that it’s an excuse to abuse women but some, let’s just say they want that lime light! Damn maybe I can go back when a supervisor hit on me or that loss prevention guy? But I told them to their faces, “ I think they call that sexual harassment “! You think they approached me again?

Back