Another liberal rapper in jail for sex crimes

Werbung:
I am not saying that P. Diddy did the right thing for the wrong reason. I would say that he is accused of doing a variey of wrong things for the wrong reasons, but he was not motivated by politics.

I have no need to prove it to a tool like you
Makes you feel big like your winning something hey swells up your ego and make you feel big enough important and like a man. SORRY but you will never be a real man and always be tool.
It's your fate. It annoys you hey well get accustomed to it
You being stupid and lazy doesn't annoy me lol
I find you amusing in your own pathetic way

You should ask me . He supports liberals in case you did not notice that makes him liberal as most rappers are. You don't like it because it's true he's a liberal .
I thought we established that you do not play dumb very well and that is a compliment. :)

Look, don’t tell me him being liberal is factually correct. Tell me how is that a relevant information. Do you think him being liberal caused him to assault women? Do you think him being liberal means other liberals are sexual assaulters? Why double down on an ill advised retort? Why not just leave it alone and go on to a more worthy topic?

I do not praise Bell at all. It just seemed he or she was trying to justify what Diddy has done. I never praise what Bell says. We do not connect!

I do not praise Bell at all. It just seemed he or she was trying to justify what Diddy has done. I never praise what Bell says. We do not connect!
I said that I thought that P. Diddy was a thug and a creep. At no point did I say that anything he did was justified or justifiable. I only said that he was not 100% evil, because virtually no one is 100% evil.

Thanks for responding.

I saw no justification of diddy at all, in fact quite the contrary. But if you quote her I will be happy to discuss.

Thanks for responding.

I saw no justification of diddy at all, in fact quite the contrary. But if you quote her I will be happy to discuss.
Thanks! I guess I just saw some justification that just because one did something why judge others around but yet I guess we all judge. For example, if I’m for Trump, I’m scum. I guess I skimmed on their words but was surprised on how detail Diddy was describe. Do I make sense? Probably not.
But thanks. You are not that way.

Werbung:
Back