Another liberal rapper in jail for sex crimes

Werbung:
O by the way p aka lug nut .I did look it up links to confirm my post ,but I knew you would have a hissy fit and make a ass out of your self. I enjoy doing that to you especially

You could have made this good thread to work for a good cause. But the partisan in you compelled you to link this guys reprehensible behavior to him being a supposed liberal. I hope you recognize your mistake and retract the implied connection.
What are you implying? The Feds have investigated him for years and the filming, etc is all there. His along with others are hard to deny I’m sure. Did you read the charges against him? Again what are you implying?

Why support a sexual assaulter in a thread about another sexual assaulter?
Why do you think Carol waited until now to come forward against Trump? You tell me!
That’s what you implied to me earlier on the other reply no doubt. I would assume if Trump was proven to be in a category of this rapper, many women would be coming forward! $$$$! Wait until the dirty laundry comes out on some others. No need to reply. If you are comparing Diddy to Trump, don’t even bother.

Well the good thing about all this is I won’t ever have to listen to that shitty song he made that samples “Every Breath You Take” by the police on any public radio again. It’s canceled right? God I hope it’s canceled.

What are you implying? The Feds have investigated him for years and the filming, etc is all there. His along with others are hard to deny I’m sure. Did you read the charges against him? Again what are you implying?
I’m implying the poster made this partisan by claiming he is a liberal. What was he implying? How’s that even relevant?

Why do you think Carol waited until now to come forward against Trump? You tell me!
That’s what you implied to me earlier on the other reply no doubt. I would assume if Trump was proven to be in a category of this rapper, many women would be coming forward! $$$$! Wait until the dirty laundry comes out on some others. No need to reply. If you are comparing Diddy to Trump, don’t even bother.
So “why” then? Can you please address that?

So “why” then? Can you please address that?
Oh I do not care if Diddy is a liberal or not. He did back Harris in the past and Trump was involved with an award ceremony with him, but i guess i assumed you were comparing Diddy and Trump on their actions. Women and i assume men on both sides got themselves in situations that hurt or helped them.
Sorry if i assumed! All had doings with Diddy in the past. I guess they can only hope they are not filmed!

Nope You prove it lazy lying mooron lol
I have no need to prove it to a tool like you
Makes you feel big like your winning something hey swells up your ego and make you feel big enough important and like a man. SORRY but you will never be a real man and always be tool.
It's your fate. It annoys you hey well get accustomed to it

Werbung:
Back