Another liberal rapper in jail for sex crimes

Werbung:
Oh I do not care if Diddy is a liberal or not. He did back Harris in the past and Trump was involved with an award ceremony with him, but i guess i assumed you were comparing Diddy and Trump on their actions. Women and i assume men on both sides got themselves in situations that hurt or helped them.
Sorry if i assumed! All had doings with Diddy in the past. I guess they can only hope they are not filmed!

Indeed. Diddy seems to be a scum. There are liberal scums and there are conservative scums.

It was a disservice to abused women to claim that diddy bring a scums had anything to do with being a liberal.

The assumption here is that a if person does evil things, then everything that that person does is evil and wrong. This is never true. Diddy Combs employed a lot of musicians and other people. Hitler built the autobahns, Stalin built hydroelectric plants that electrified parts of the USSR that did not have electricity.

That does not mean that I endorse everything that Diddy or Stalin or Hitler did, just that I realize that human beings are rarely all good or all bad, and that judging people on a guilt by association basis is a very flawed process. People should be judged as individuals for their own acts, not for the acts of people they clam to admire.

The assumption here is that a if person does evil things, then everything that that person does is evil and wrong. This is never true. Diddy Combs employed a lot of musicians and other people. Hitler built the autobahns, Stalin built hydroelectric plants that electrified parts of the USSR that did not have electricity.

That does not mean that I endorse everything that Diddy or Stalin or Hitler did, just that I realize that human beings are rarely all good or all bad, and that judging people on a guilt by association basis is a very flawed process. People should be judged as individuals for their own acts, not for the acts of people they clam to admire.
So true. However often people do the right thing for the wrong reasons. I think intent should be considered when evaluating individuals. Still human condition is complex.

I do not see how Diddy's political orientation is in any way related to his mistreatment of women.

Shady Vance says that somehow, a single cat lady should not have the same political power as a person who has children.

If we put this into the form of a syllogism, it is easy to se that it is false reasoning.

Diddy Combs is evil.
Diddy Combs prefers Kamala to Trump.
Therefore, all those who support Kamala are evil.

The premise that every action of Diddy Combs is evil is false.
The conclusion is therefore false.

And there is this as well:

A person who has ancestors that are not Black cannot understand Black people or their culture.
Kamala has Indian and White ancestors.
Therefore, she cannot understand Black people or their culture.

The guy that made the "Chief Iron Eyes" commercials was Italian and not a native American.
It seems that Buffy Sainte Marie is actually not an Indian but also mostly Italian.
Elizabeth Warren said that she had heard that she had an Indian ancestor. So she had a DNA test and this was true, which is the case for hundreds of thousands of Oklahomans.

And there are those that claim that therefore the message about pollution by Chief Iron Eyes is invalid.
No one should take the lyrics to Buffy's songs seriously.
And it is fair to ridicule Elizabeth Warren by calling her "Pocahontas".

Interesting.

Indeed. Diddy seems to be a scum. There are liberal scums and there are conservative scums.

It was a disservice to abused women to claim that diddy bring a scums had anything to do with being a liberal.
Yes it is when its a liberal or a republican doing it they need exposed for what they are . You do not like it because its true .

Werbung:
Back