ABC moderator was a sorority sister with Harris the fix was in.

The descendants of the Confederates are now all Republicans. When the Black people were finally allowed to vote in the South, the Democratic Party became the party of eqality and inclusion and the Republican Party became the party of repression. Everyone knows this.

You are a historical ignoramus.
I don't know any slavery-opposing Republican Christians who later became black racism-supporting leftist Democrats.

Werbung:
How did it show up in the actual debate?
You mooorons always find something to whine about
Gee whiz lug nut it was obvious the deck was stacked are you that oblivious to things . Maybe Hunter Biden can do it next debate along with Pelosi . It showed up in the mods challenging trump but not harris when she lied . Thats how lug nut tour so stupid and a political ass sucher its sad. Might as well had you there as fair as it was.

Gee whiz lug nut it was obvious the deck was stacked are you that oblivious to things . Maybe Hunter Biden can do it next debate along with Pelosi . It showed up in the mods challenging trump but not harris when she lied . Thats how lug nut tour so stupid and a political ass sucher its sad. Might as well had you there as fair as it was.
So obvious you can't prove it lol
It's amusing you can't stop thinking about hunter lol

So obvious you can't prove it lol
It's amusing you can't stop thinking about hunter lol
I caant prove she was a sorority sister ?No it would of been just a fair if hunter had been the moderator, A Moderator is impartial and fair she was not and if she had been one of trumps frat brothers in secret then what you you clam tell the truth .

I caant prove she was a sorority sister ?No it would of been just a fair if hunter had been the moderator, A Moderator is impartial and fair she was not and if she had been one of trumps frat brothers in secret then what you you clam tell the truth .
Prove she wasn't fair

Alpha Kappa Alpha has more than 360,000 inducted members across its 1,074 chapters, with locations in all 50 U.S. states and 10 other countries, per the sorority’s national website.

Lol one of 360000. Hardly proves bias duh

Alpha Kappa Alpha has more than 360,000 inducted members across its 1,074 chapters, with locations in all 50 U.S. states and 10 other countries, per the sorority’s national website.

Lol one of 360000. Hardly proves bias duh
The head of ABC is reported to have been close friends with Kamala since before her latest marriage to her adulterous husband.

Prove she wasn't fair
thats easy

And she didn't fact check Harris

She obviously was out to get him and treated him differently .
Naturaly a democrat would not complain or see the truth whe it come to trump and fairness . LOL your pathic and a political ass kisser

Werbung:
Back