ABC rating go down after debate

Werbung:
Go eat whatever animals you choose, who cares?
There is no evidence that any Haitian has eaten a single cat, dog or goose n Springfield.
Shady Vance has admitted that he had no evidence and basically endorsed a silly KKK rumor.

And because of this, students have missed classes and life in Springfield has been disrupted.
I really do not care as well! If that’s what people focus on go for it! No,
Trump should not have mentioned it! Stick to economy, crime, border, etc! Let them all eat what they want!

Lol it's terrorism lol do you even know the definition.
And what do you call letting terrorists and cartel members gang members rapist and murders and thieves into Our nation .
Lol now you have entered the ***** ranks
I regret that I let you down. But I assure you I know the definition of terrorism.

Say what you choose! Some people act like animals! MS13 cut up women! People that come here illegally. They were sent here. That is who he is sending back! Stop calling him Hitler! You are the hateful one!
I have no doubt that you cannot say you have never judged one person that has committed crimes, etc. You are in South Florida!
I’m sure they had some run ins but you would never say. You downed every Republican I mentioned! You sir are the Hitler!
My father is from Tampa, been there done that!
You are no Angel I’m sure!
You are the one that is a threat! Shame on you!

Yeah right! MS 13 is evil so that means that Trump gets to call immigrants vermin.
Tit for tat,
Alley Alley Oxen free!

You make no sense.

Werbung:
Yeah right! MS 13 is evil so that means that Trump gets to call immigrants vermin.
Tit for tat,
Alley Alley Oxen free!

You make no sense.
And you are an 82 year old person that you think you make sense? And I know there are many things you do not agree with but you are “the party”! That’s the only reason why you vote! Democrat!
You just go ahead and cast your vote. With all that’s happening, Harris will probably get in. Watch! You won’t like it either grumpy!

Back