ABC moderator was a sorority sister with Harris the fix was in.

Werbung:
The questions asked by the moderators in the debate were all about issues that the American people want to hear about. Trump lies all the time, so they called him on his lies, which is exactly what the people need to know.

Trump wants to silence the entire ABC network because they made him look like the loser in the game of Rope-A-Dope, which of course is precisely what he was.

Trump thinks the American people should be worried about their pets being eaten by Haitians, and that people need to know that MAGA supporters never leave his rallies.

There are videos of Trump's followers leaving his rallies. There are none of even one Haitian snacking on a pussycat.

The questions asked by the moderators in the debate were all about issues that the American people want to hear about. Trump lies all the time, so they called him on his lies, which is exactly what the people need to know.

Trump wants to silence the entire ABC network because they made him look like the loser in the game of Rope-A-Dope, which of course is precisely what he was.

Trump thinks the American people should be worried about their pets being eaten by Haitians, and that people need to know that MAGA supporters never leave his rallies.

There are videos of Trump's followers leaving his rallies. There are none of even one Haitian snacking on a pussycat.
it was fixed with her in there If you notice they didn't interrupt Harris when she was lying or stretching the truth, And don't tell me you would be saying he same thing if it had been a fox moderator and the other one was one of his fraternity brothers,

it was fixed with her in there If you notice they didn't interrupt Harris when she was lying or stretching the truth, And don't tell me you would be saying he same thing if it had been a fox moderator and the other one was one of his fraternity brothers,
What you think I would say about anything is not the issue.
Trump LIED and his lies were confronted.
Harris at most exaggerated.
Trump should have known that Harris would play Rope-a-Dope with him and he fell for it again and again. He was clearly the dope. As Harris said, other leaders know what a dope Trump is. Putin and Kim Jung Un have done this with him regularly.

The leftist Trump-hating moderators interrogated, intrerrupted, and contradicted Trump while giving tongue baths to their baby darling WOC DEI candidate who essentially said nothing about her ideas and proposals.

Trump should have known that Harris would play Rope-a-Dope with him and he fell for it again and again. He was clearly the dope. As Harris said, other leaders know what a dope Trump is. Putin and Kim Jung Un have done this with him regularly.
The lying leftists falsely accused Trump of lying because that is what lying leftists do.

All Trump ever does is lie and everyone knows it.
He is the LOSER in a game of Rope-a-Dope.
You support Don Shitshizpants and Shady Vance, both of them dopes and losers.

harris outright lied just as trump did your but you will never see that . If she wins Rember I said she would make a bad president especially with Putin and Iran threating nuke war.

Just like I have sauid joes mind was going for the last 2 years and all of you denied it guess what I was right then also.

All Trump ever does is lie and everyone knows it.
He is the LOSER in a game of Rope-a-Dope.
You support Don Shitshizpants and Shady Vance, both of them dopes and losers.
Lefties are on a mission to fundamentally destroy God's influence and replace it with Marxism, hedonism, and atheism.

Lefties are on a mission to fundamentally destroy God's influence and replace it with Marxism, hedonism, and atheism.
This country was founded on the total freedom of the citizens to choose any religion they wished or no religion at all.
It is 100% LEGAL to be an atheist, a hedonist, or a Marxist in the United States of America.
This has always been the case.

This country was founded on the total freedom of the citizens to choose any religion they wished or no religion at all.
It is 100% LEGAL to be an atheist, a hedonist, or a Marxist in the United States of America.
This has always been the case.
Exactly. If a Christian grandmother decides to pray inside the Capitol building then that is her constitutional right.

Werbung:
Back