Why I Voted Obama in the 2012 Election

Werbung:
Young people need to learn the cause and effects of operating a government from a Liberal philosophy and a Conservative philosophy. When they can't get a job when they graduate, they can ask the government for help... or they can put their shoulder to the Capitalistic grindstone and work like hell to find a job (or create a job). Perhaps this will teach them that the government is great at spending money, but crummy at producing results with Obama in the WH.

well I am just a dumb girl in Oregon. I am not a political machine. So tell me please what exactly do you you think they need to be offered?

We don't have to "offer" them anything. We just have to get in front of them and make a logical argument for why our ideas are better.

Young people need to learn the cause and effects of operating a government from a Liberal philosophy and a Conservative philosophy. When they can't get a job when they graduate, they can ask the government for help... or they can put their shoulder to the Capitalistic grindstone and work like hell to find a job (or create a job). Perhaps this will teach them that the government is great at spending money, but crummy at producing results with Obama in the WH.

The public school system is virtually the Communist Komsomol now.
Teacher's Unions and democrat dogma--rule everything--100%.
Anti-American propaganda controls--while they sing songs to their Dear Leader--Obama.
Only private schools or home schooling are exceptions.
If you are not a leftist teacher--the unions will GET RID OF YOU.
Period--drop dead.

This song is being suggested to open college football games instead of the National Anthem.

Agreed....but why were Romney and McCain unable to accomplish this simple task?
One reason is political consultants. A group of high paid people (usually paid for by a special interest group) offer their advice about what to say and do to get elected. You will notice in the past 20-30 years all of our candidates have the same style campaigning. Its a lot of ra-ra, 30 sec. bites that might make television, and practiced answered for debates.

Never do you see a candidate sit down and have a teaching session with a believable host, like Jim Lehrer or someone similar. During that session the candidate can explain how the economy works between government, capitalism, and the citizens of our country. It needs to be a message delivered at maybe a senior high school level, so the people who don't understand these concepts can understand and learn. But the focus should be on teaching, not on politics.

You also need a candidate that has the speaking skills to make this kind of presentation. I am not sure Romney or McCain could. Obama is a much better speaker - especially to the lower middle class.

Agreed....but why were Romney and McCain unable to accomplish this simple task?

Campaigns don't take place in a vacuum -- Democrats did a great job of defining Romney before he could define himself. It was all catch up from there. Add that in to the nut jobs that we allowed to define the Party, and we lost a lot of people that we needed to win.

One reason is political consultants. A group of high paid people (usually paid for by a special interest group) offer their advice about what to say and do to get elected. You will notice in the past 20-30 years all of our candidates have the same style campaigning. Its a lot of ra-ra, 30 sec. bites that might make television, and practiced answered for debates.

Never do you see a candidate sit down and have a teaching session with a believable host, like Jim Lehrer or someone similar. During that session the candidate can explain how the economy works between government, capitalism, and the citizens of our country. It needs to be a message delivered at maybe a senior high school level, so the people who don't understand these concepts can understand and learn. But the focus should be on teaching, not on politics.

You also need a candidate that has the speaking skills to make this kind of presentation. I am not sure Romney or McCain could. Obama is a much better speaker - especially to the lower middle class.

The problem is that you lose the vast majority of people in such a setting. The sad fact is, people do not care -- and if you can't hook them in 30 seconds then you have lost them already.

I saw an exit poll that said 4% of the population didn't even decide until the last minute.

Werbung:
Romney was right that 47% wont vote for him so all he needed was 4% and even if he could not get that on ideas he could bus in a greater number of parasites to get-r-done. You all saw that 99% or more of Philly voted Obama, right ? Or that dems were signing uo the mentally ill in in record numbers right ?

Back