Why I Voted Obama in the 2012 Election

NO IT DOES NOT COME FREE..I had to pay for the up-grade to get FOX..CNBC was free

Comes free for me, since I purposely told my carrier that I wanted the basic package and didn't want to pay for the likes of Fox News. . . And it is still an option on my menu!

In addition, local stations are fox news.

Werbung:
From What i've read on this forum, I find it hard to believe that your all about the other person...and as far as people in the south, well I prefer their company...

Based on your posts, I can totally believe that you would feel perfectly comfortable with the mentality of the South!

And, also based on your posts, I don't believe that you have much skill in assessing other people's character or spirituality,

So. . .no problem here! LOL

Based on your posts, I can totally believe that you would feel perfectly comfortable with the mentality of the South!

And, also based on your posts, I don't believe that you have much skill in assessing other people's character or spirituality,

So. . .no problem here! LOL

anyone is capable of judging character. the question is against whst measure. you may not care for.his but that doesnt make it moot.

if i am correct why did you state thst he was incapable rather than noticing a difference of opinion ?

that sounds like a personal attack more than opinion.

As usual, you are INCORRECT.

What I stated is this:

also based on your posts, I don't believe that you have much skills in assessing other people's character or spirituality,

Where, in that statement, do you see "INCAPABLE" or any firm statement in any form?
I started the statement by stating "based on your posts," which was already a qualification.
And I continued by stating: "I don't believe," which is obviously the statement of an OPINION
And I ended the statement by saying not "much skills," is is quite different from saying "NO skills" or INCAPABLE of assessing other people's character or spirituality.

Once again, you are putting words in my mouth that have NEVER been there.
I am starting to wonder if this is just an indication of your inability to read for comprehension or just a determined effort to misconstrue what I am saying in an effort to provoke a reaction that would allow you to ban me.

Either way, you are failing miserably. . .and making a fool of yourself in the process.

First word in your post is "correct". you may want to chose your words more carefully.

It seems that the first word in my post "correct" was referring to one of your PREVIOUS POST,

anyone is capable of judging character. the question is against whst measure
not the one you are currently referring to, where you make another outlandish and bad faith assertion that has NOTHING to do with "reality!"

You may want to keep the posts straight, and stop harassing me! Another habit that is unbecoming to a "souper moderator!" ;):cool:

It seems that the first word in my post "correct" was referring to one of your PREVIOUS POST,

not the one you are currently referring to, where you make another outlandish and bad faith assertion that has NOTHING to do with "reality!"

You may want to keep the posts straight, and stop harassing me! Another habit that is unbecoming to a "souper moderator!" ;):cool:

you are the one who may want to revisit this before you wander back into your childish barbs.

you are the one who may want to revisit this before you wander back into your childish barbs.

Funny how you make those "loaded comments" that mean absolutely nothing! If you have anything to complain about, of if I made a mistake in calling your bluff. . .show me. Otherwise, shut up and stop harassing me!

It won't work, doggie! You have been harassing me, and becoming increasingly desperate to bait me for days now. . .and it is not working dear.

Get over it. . .act with as much integrity as PLC, and as much decorum as BigRob, and I'll take you seriously. But trying to troll in the same forum where you are "trying" to moderate is too far fetched to work!

Get a life, doggie. . .I'm sure there is room enough here for both of us! Stop trying to find wrong with everything I say, stop to try to bait me, stop your attempts at spinning my words and attributing misleading interpretations to my straight forward comments, and we can get along.

In the mean time, I am here to stay, with my own opinions, my own links (which, by the way, you would provide some factual links once in awhile. . .that would actually increase your credibility!). IF I leave (probably from time to time, when I get bored), it will be because I CHOOSE to leave. . .not because of your attempts to push me out.

See you again soon!

Funny how you make those "loaded comments" that mean absolutely nothing! If you have anything to complain about, of if I made a mistake in calling your bluff. . .show me. Otherwise, shut up and stop harassing me!

It won't work, doggie! You have been harassing me, and becoming increasingly desperate to bait me for days now. . .and it is not working dear.

Get over it. . .act with as much integrity as PLC, and as much decorum as BigRob, and I'll take you seriously. But trying to troll in the same forum where you are "trying" to moderate is too far fetched to work!

Get a life, doggie. . .I'm sure there is room enough here for both of us! Stop trying to find wrong with everything I say, stop to try to bait me, stop your attempts at spinning my words and attributing misleading interpretations to my straight forward comments, and we can get along.

In the mean time, I am here to stay, with my own opinions, my own links (which, by the way, you would provide some factual links once in awhile. . .that would actually increase your credibility!). IF I leave (probably from time to time, when I get bored), it will be because I CHOOSE to leave. . .not because of your attempts to push me out.

See you again soon!
Speaking of childish..I know where your coming from sister..I was thinking about the dumb states as I was pulling into Starbucks for my daily venti mocha dry skim latte. NPR was doing a fascinating program on the plight of arugula farmers in the Upper Comayagua Valley of Honduras (just think what that will do to prices at Chez Philippe!), so I lingered in my Chevy Volt awhile longer. I was somewhat miffed for several reasons. Among them, my New York Times was late, and I had to content myself with watching a replay of Rachel Maddow.
Can you believe that anyone would not vote for President Obama? He is so smart (not to mention cool)! I mean, J-Lo and Beyoncé endorsed him — how much more does one want? I could go on forever, but have to drive to my night-school class, “The Social Impact of Orthodox Albanian Gypsies on the Political Culture of Post-World War I Hungary.”

Bottom Line..More than half the population of this country looked at Obama’s record of out-of-control spending with no budget or plan, a deficit of now over $16 trillion and climbing fast, class warfare with all that divisive rhetoric that goes along with it together with an unprecedented war on business, also known as our job creators, and they said, “Yes! I want more of that!”
So I say good luck to all you smart guys. As to the rest of us, we’ll get back to running our businesses and we’ll do our best to make it all work in spite of you.

Werbung:
In was terrified of what would happen if someone else, someone like Mitt and ugly dude , got into office. I knew pretty well what to expect if Obama stayed in office. I'm just as terrified about 2017. This time there isn't anyone who I can trust like Obama. I realize a politician by any other name still smells as poo-ish. But I'd had time to get used to Obama's.

Back