Who is responsible for the 9/11 attacks?

Who is responsible for the 9/11 attacks?

• Total voters
I've heard less repetition from broken records....

The "official" 9/11 stroy

Tell ya what spammy... Provide a LINK or SOURCE that lays out the "Official Story" about 9/11.

I DON'T THINK YOU CAN BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE THE SLIGHTEST CLUE WHAT IT IS!!!

Prove me wrong... give me a link to the "Official Story"... Thats shouldn't be too difficult - You seem to fancy yourself an Expert on the "Official Story".

Werbung:
You 9/11 conspiratorial lot are great for comedy, but a failure in logic. I don't trust the bushy explanation of the whole ordeal, simply because they're pretty lackluster in the department of following through with good report, however I don't think it's some conspiracy. All the "proof" is easily negated and contextually it may make sense, but science derides many of the arguments, such as "fuel doesn't burn hot enough blah blah blah" but then they're not taking into account the rapid oxidation of metals and as well as structural embrittlement of steel/iron through aging and exposure to chemicals. (pour some mercury in a cola can and watch what happens, this also occurs with many natural compounds and post-mfg chemicals coming from materials manufacture) All the tests done on the materials by so called conspiracy theorists are considering simply new steel support beams, and weight that do not reflect the real world applications. please stop with this drivel until you have some REAL evidence... not some big footesque photos and contextually out of sort defined images of pieces of planes.

Quote, "Unanswered 9/11 questions

The collapse of New York's World Trade Centre on September 11, 2001 is arguably one of the most well documented events in human history. Less well documented is the controversy over why the buildings fell as they did.

At the time of writing, 357 architectural and engineering professionals have signed a petition which directly challenges the National Institute of Standards & Training's official finding that the destruction of these massive buildings was caused solely by structural damage from the impact of jet airliners and the resulting fires.

The petition, demanding of Congress a truly independent investigation, states, in part:

"...the 9/11 investigation must include a full inquiry into the possible use of explosives that may have been the actual cause behind the destruction of the World Trade Center Towers and WTC Building 7."

This alarming statement is based on evidence from many sources, including observations of the structural behaviour of the towers as they collapsed, the known characteristics of steel framed buildings, eyewitness testimony of explosions, and research into the chemical composition of dust recovered from the collapse zone.

Current research indicates that an incendiary (thermite) may have been used to sever the massive box columns of the towers, causing the buildings to plummet to the ground at close to free-fall speed.

Chemical analysis has been conducted by a multi-disciplinary team led by Professor Steven E. Jones and the results published in the Journal of 9/11 Studies.

The membership of Architects and Engineers For 9/11 Truth is worldwide, and qualified Australians have made contributions. Dr. Frank Legge, a chemist, has co-authored a peer reviewed paper, and Dr. David Leifer of the Faculty of Architecture at the University of Sydney is a registered member of the group.

A major focus of research is the mysterious collapse of the 47 storey WTC 7 (Salomon Brothers) Building, which was not hit by any plane, yet suddenly collapsed into its own footprint late in the afternoon of September 11, 2001.

Building 7 came down in six and a half seconds, generating a massive dust-cloud similar to the one that had enveloped Manhattan when the Twin Towers collapsed earlier the same day.

Researchers contend that only explosives could have provided enough energy to cause the pulverisation of thousands of tons of concrete into dust, and they highlight the symmetrical, free-fall collapse of the building through the path of greatest resistance, indicating that the supporting columns offered no resistance to the falling mass above.

Historically, the only way a modern office building has ever been made to collapse vertically in free-fall, as observed in WTC Building 7, is through the use of shaped cutter charges detonated in a timed sequence.

This procedure is known as controlled demolition, and requires a precise placement of explosives which are designed to cut through supports successively, usually from the bottom up, pulling buildings down under their own weight.

The collapse of Building 7 is visually identical to a controlled demolition, as illustrated in a side by side comparison on Youtube. Demolition expert Danny Jowenko has gone on record confirming this observation.
"A team of experts did this", he said.

The essence of why we need a new investigation into the World Trade Center collapses is summed up in a recent paper by Dr. Frank Legge:

"As no reports have come to light of any steel framed buildings collapsing due to fire, and as all steel framed buildings which had collapsed had done so due to explosive demolition, the logical way to have started the investigation of this surprising event would have been to question whether explosives had been used. This apparently did not occur.

The organisations carrying out the investigations clearly selectively collected data and contrived arguments to support the fire theory and ignored contradictory evidence. This is in defiance of the scientific method and flouts the ethical standard of behaviour which the public is entitled to receive from their paid servants."

The hypothesis of controlled demolition finds further support in many eyewitness accounts, including live TV coverage, which described massive explosions in the lower levels of the World Trade Center prior to the collapse.

William Rodriguez, an acknowledged hero of 9/11 who single-handedly rescued fifteen people from the North Tower, described a massive explosion in the basement which occurred before the first plane struck, pushing him upwards out of the seat of his chair.

The New York Fire Department's oral histories project contains 118 witness statements which are strongly consistent with explosive demolition. Incredibly, none of this shocking testimony was included or acknowledged in any official investigation, including the 9/11 Commission.

There is a groundswell of public pressure from family members of victims and ordinary people the world over, to re-open the investigation of 9/11. As seen in the groundbreaking film 9/11: Press For Truth, it was due to the pressure of a group of victim family members, known as the Jersey Girls, that the 9/11 Commission was created, and yet that same commission failed to answer the majority of questions raised by these courageous women.

Films such as Loose Change and 9/11 Mysteries have been viewed by millions on the internet, and opinion polls have consistently shown that a large proportion of the public does not accept the official narrative of 9/11. Many believe there has been a major cover-up, while others believe that September 11 was an "inside job".

As an Australian, I believe there is an urgent need for a new investigation for several reasons.

First, there is the war in Afghanistan, which has already claimed thousands of lives, and appears to have no end in sight. If the 9/11 official narrative proves to be false, then the attack on Afghanistan may be a war crime.

Second, there is the continued erosion of civil liberties in the form of anti-terror legislation, and increases in police powers of surveillance and detention, which relies largely on 9/11 as the primary justification.

Finally, there are core values of truth, decency and justice at stake, which I wish to uphold and which I ask all Australians to join me in upholding as I say to our elected leaders, with all due respect, we need a new investigation.

http://www.abc.net.au/unleashed/stories/s2240510.htm

Its you thats claiming this report to be the "Official Story", you have not shown me anything that I haven't seen before or otherwise 'done my homework' - you have simply answered my question, thanks.

I do appreciate you providing a link for reference... Now that I know what you consider the "Official Story" to be, exactly what faults did you find with the 9-11 commission report?

Have you ever read anything by Dr. David Ray Griffin?

Have you ever read anything from Ryan Mackey?

In this paper, we examine the claims of Dr. David Ray Griffin regarding the NIST investigation into the World Trade Center disasters, and find those claims to be unfounded. All 18 major claims are discussed and rigorously dismissed, and a further analysis of the text reveals an overwhelming density of factual and logical errors.

This paper refutes Dr. Griffin’s major claims, supporting with evidence that the aircraft impacts were expected to significantly damage the structures, that the resulting fires were of both sufficient temperature and duration to cause structural collapse, that a progressive collapse resulting in total destruction of the Towers was the likely result, and that the “controlled demolition” hypothesis is speculative and unsupported by any evidence.

We also discuss the anticipated NIST report on World Trade Center Seven. The author highlights the fundamental sources of errors present in Dr. Griffin’s research and provides a template to evaluate future claims using resources available in open literature.

NIST has since released their report and it includes building 7:

In response to the WTC tragedy, the National Institute of Standards and Technology conducted a 3-year building and fire safety investigation to study the factors contributing to the probable cause (or causes) of post-impact collapse of the WTC Towers (WTC 1 and 2) and WTC 7; expanded its research in areas of high-priority need such as prevention of progressive collapse, fire resistance design and retrofit of structures, and fire resistive coatings for structural steel; and is reaching out to the building and fire safety communities to pave the way for timely, expedited considerations of recommendations stemming from the investigation.

OK, so without needing to lean on the work of Dr. Jones or Dr. Griffin for support. MY take on all this is that for THREE buildings to be destroyed in the way that they where, (by chance?) would require tens of thousands of welds an bolted connectiions within said buildings to fail right on Q.

Also, There are massive improbabilities here, Think about one of those movie drama scenes (mission improbable ... or?) and for the thing to work in reality, MANY things would have to come together at the same time, if one thing failed ... maybe not the ENTIRE plan would fall apart but it would noticably damage the progress of the plot.

Now with 4 hijackings, one after the other.... who can say that if maybe there was a kung-foo master, or a professinal athlete, or even a street fighter who was on one of the flights and the suicidal Arab pulls out a box cutter and starts threatening people and the street fighter kills the radical arab with his own box cutter and thats the end of that.

For the whole 9/11 scene to be what we saw on TV, MANY things would have to come together and even some rather unusual and improbable things happening all on the same day.

Not to mention the fact that Andrew Card told Bush "America is under attack" shortly after the second hit to the WTC and just exactly what did the worlds greatest military power do while under attack?

The Pentagon hit was a precision strike, and the hit was to to least populated part of the whole place and it could be argued that the accountants and accounting records lost that day where not only cosidered expendable, but that the Bush administration was much relieved to know that certian embarassing facts about how the Defense Department has been handleing its funds would not be exposed.

What do you think of the fact that Bush and Cheney would only "testify" to the 9/11 commission in SECRET? What are they hidding?

Houston.... we have a problem.... (what u mean "we" earthling?)

You don't seem to have read the report:
OK, so without needing to lean on the work of Dr. Jones or Dr. Griffin for support. MY take on all this is that for THREE buildings to be destroyed in the way that they where, (by chance?) would require tens of thousands of welds an bolted connectiions within said buildings to fail right on Q.
The INTRO to the 9/11 commission report states they were not tasked to explain why the towers fell. NIST was the agency tasked to do that. The most recently released report explains everything about the collapse of all three towers to my satisfaction - none of it sounds as preposterous as: "tens of thousands of welds and bolted connections failed on cue."

I provided the link to the NIST report, look it over and tell me where you think their findings are anywhere near the level of absurdity that Conspiracy Sites are claiming them to be... I found all of my questions were satisfactorily answer as the report is very well documented, researched and tediously meticulous on detail; none of the fairy tale stuff the CT's claim is in there, or being proposed as the "Official Story".
Also, There are massive improbabilities here, Think about one of those movie drama scenes (mission improbable ... or?) and for the thing to work in reality, MANY things would have to come together at the same time, if one thing failed ... maybe not the ENTIRE plan would fall apart but it would noticably damage the progress of the plot.
Improbability - Flight 93:
And then....
Now with 4 hijackings, one after the other.... who can say that if maybe there was a kung-foo master, or a professinal athlete, or even a street fighter who was on one of the flights and the suicidal Arab pulls out a box cutter and starts threatening people and the street fighter kills the radical arab with his own box cutter and thats the end of that.
Did flight 93 "Noticeably damage the progress of the plot" or do you wish to make the claim that: Flight 93 was a staged event, meant to crash in a field killing all persons on board, rather than being a failed attack on the Capitol?
For the whole 9/11 scene to be what we saw on TV, MANY things would have to come together and even some rather unusual and improbable things happening all on the same day.
Such as... And no questions or speculation please, there are plenty of facts and raw data to work with.
Not to mention the fact that Andrew Card told Bush "America is under attack" shortly after the second hit to the WTC and just exactly what did the worlds greatest military power do while under attack?
They locked down all flights and took every necessary, and unnecessary, precaution to avoid further attacks - including authorization to shoot down any remaining aircraft that were thought to be hijacked. What do you think should have been done but wasn't?
The Pentagon hit was a precision strike, and the hit was to to least populated part of the whole place and it could be argued that the accountants and accounting records lost that day where not only cosidered expendable, but that the Bush administration was much relieved to know that certian embarassing facts about how the Defense Department has been handleing its funds would not be exposed.
You do realize that's PURE speculation not at all based on available facts but merely on conjecture, right? Accounting records are, and were, kept in cyberspace, not just file cabinets. Add to the lack of logic, an ignorance of the overwhelming evidence and facts available...
For a more accurate account of what you've been told the "Official Story" claims to say (think about it... CT's have told you all along what the "Official Story" says and you haven't bothered to see for yourself), please take the time to look through this link about Flight 77. There are two pages there and each one is jam-packed with links, evidence and especially witness testimony: Notice how the CT's have cherry picked or fabricated "eyewitness accounts" to sell you on their theories... and hopefully a book, CD or DVD while your at their site. The truth is free, don't pay for garbage.
What do you think of the fact that Bush and Cheney would only "testify" to the 9/11 commission in SECRET? What are they hidding?
C'mon... Seriously? You basically just admitted that you never read the report... Here is a very public Washington Post article that outline just some of what Bush and Cheney supplied to the Commission: Big Secret Meeting!

And lastly, I have avoided pointing out fallacies but wanted to point out a big one:

Lack of evidence to prove ones innocents is not proof of guilt, or a cover up, or proof of a conspiracy.

You have taken the approach of "Guilty until proven Innocent" and you are trying to make demands based on assertions of guilt - Not Evidence.

If Bush and Cheney where willing to go public in the form of that Washington post article. Why have a SECRET metting at all?

Anyhow, thank you for your opinion.

I can only hope that AMERICA
can see the emperor is NAKED!

Before its too late.

THINK ... Before it becomes ILLEGAL!

If Bush and Cheney where willing to go public in the form of that Washington post article. Why have a SECRET metting at all?

Anyhow, thank you for your opinion.

I can only hope that AMERICA
can see the emperor is NAKED!

Before its too late.

THINK ... Before it becomes ILLEGAL!

I really thought we had turned a corner, that you were going to act like a real person, an individual that thinks for himself, instead you have reverted back to this nonsense - without so much as admitting you never read the 9-11 commission report, without so much as admitting your many errors that were pointed out in my previous post, without so much as a little bit of critical thinking about YOUR OWN beliefs.

I don't think you care one iota about the truth, the facts, the REALITY - you seem only concerned with repeating mantra's to push your agenda. To find more people DUMB enough to fall victim to your twisted logic and dead end reasoning... I guess misery does love company after all.

"Trufers" owned here...
you_fail_002.jpg

When Bush or the next President unplugges the internet, I won't be able to say "I told you so..."

Its like this, Bush has been runing a CRISIS driven administration since 9/11
and we are in yet another MANUFACTURED crisis.

AMERICA as we have known it, is dying!

What can WE THE PEOPLE do to save it?

People give more credence to a voice on TV than a real human standing right next to them!

its a sick sad world!

Congress clearly doesn't work for WE THE PEOPLE
and we are getting SCREWED daily by GREED INC.
and the "election" is RIGGED
stick a fork in it, AMERICA is DONE!

Former ISI Chief: Mumbai And 9/11 Both "Inside Jobs"

Hamid Gul tells CNN that neo-cons, zionists were behind terror attacks

Monday, December 8, 2008

General Hamid Gul, the former head of the Pakistani ISI, told CNN yesterday that both the Mumbai attacks and 9/11 were "inside jobs," much to the chagrin of host and CFR luminary Fareed Zakaria, who told viewers that Gul's opinions were "absolutely wrong and thoroughly discredited".

(ZAKARIA: Who is at the heart of - who do you think was at the heart of plotting 9/11?

GUL:
But I think the heart of planning was inside America, because the job was done there. But not a single person so far has been captured, caught, interrogated inside America, even though this entire episode took place there.)

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0812/07/fzgps.01.html

Werbung:
Former ISI Chief: Mumbai And 9/11 Both "Inside Jobs"

Hamid Gul tells CNN that neo-cons, zionists were behind terror attacks

Monday, December 8, 2008

General Hamid Gul, the former head of the Pakistani ISI, told CNN yesterday that both the Mumbai attacks and 9/11 were "inside jobs," much to the chagrin of host and CFR luminary Fareed Zakaria, who told viewers that Gul's opinions were "absolutely wrong and thoroughly discredited".

(ZAKARIA: Who is at the heart of - who do you think was at the heart of plotting 9/11?

GUL:
But I think the heart of planning was inside America, because the job was done there. But not a single person so far has been captured, caught, interrogated inside America, even though this entire episode took place there.)

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0812/07/fzgps.01.html

I heard you planned it...:rolleyes:

Back