Who is responsible for the 9/11 attacks?

Who is responsible for the 9/11 attacks?

• Total voters
What still remains a fact is that the planes that hit the twin towers were not shot down as they should have been.

Even those of you who are incapable of seeing fault in the Bush administration must surely be slightly puzzled about why the second plane heading for the towers was not shot down even though it was en route to Manhattan and had lost radio contact in the same way that the first plane had.

Werbung:
Because the commander-in-chief was reading a story about pet goats?

Or because there were no fighters in the area capable of doing it. Or maybe because shooting down a civilian airliner over New York City is a pretty huge deal, especially when you are not 100% sure what the plan is. Maybe it was because there was mass confusion and no one knew what was going on?

Or maybe you can claim it was because Bush was reading a story. If that is your true though however I feel sorry for you.

Bush was reading a story about goats and he was not whisked to safety.

Why?

Because he knew he was safe!

As for BigRob's assertion that maybe there weren't any fighter jets around well all I can do is laugh. US fighters routinely intercept airliners that have strayed off course. It happens on average twice a week. Except of course on the day when that was really needed.

And whilst I agree that shooting down a civil airliner is a big deal I don't think it is quite as big a deal as letting it slam into a heavily populated tower block in the middle of a densely populated city. Especially as one had already done this.

Bush was not whisked to safety, the planes were not shot down, nobody was disciplined. there was no wreckage at the Pentagon etc etc because the Bush adminstration wanted 9/11 to happen.

I really don't know why you struggle to accept this.

The US government lied about an attack to justify enterring the Vietnam war.

It allowed its fleet in Pearl Harbour to be attacked to justify enterring WW2.

Lying to justify war is second nature to the US adminstrations.

Thank U so much Dawkinsrocks

Sometimes I think that AMERICA needs a new Paul Revere character to spread the alert that the NEW WORLD ORDER is comming and said NWO intends to rip you off for everything you have.

or is it too late to save the REPUBLIC?

what?

& Happy Wholly Daze!

Take a look at the damage done to the Pentagon.

There is not even enough room for a plane to go through the gap made.

And there is no plane wreckage.

Attachments

• Pentagon[1].jpg
    Pentagon[1].jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 2
Dawkins, that's been covered quite thouroughly in previous posts in this thread, so why do you seem to have such a hard time accepting the truth? There is more than sufficient evidence for any reasonable person to see that there was in fact aircraft wreckage all over the place at the Pentagon, both inside and outside of the building, as well as proof from the manufacturers numbers on the parts recovered that is was in fact a Boeing 757 that hit the Pentagon, and that it was that 757 that was owned by American Airlines, and that it was the aircraft operating under the call-sign "Flight 77", so why all of this conspiracy garbage?

There is none.

Even Rumsfeld had to come up with a story explaining why there was no plane wreckage.

He said the wings compacted in as the plane went through the narrow hole.

Funny how the same planes vapourised the towers but slid neatly through a narrow opening at the pentangon where many witnesses said they saw what looked more like a missile than a plane.

You cannot have it both ways.

If the planes vapourised the towers they would have done similar damage at the pentagon.

In actual fact they did not vapourise the towers and a plane did not hit the pentagon.

Funny how convenient the attacks were for bush's goals

As I said before, all of that has been addressed before, and you're just simply wrong.

You claim there was no wreckage, but the pictures are there, showing wreckage all over the place, while firefighters battled the blaze, so for what purpose do you insist that there was no wreckage? What possible gain is there for you to insist that what everyone has seen with their own eyes does not exist?

As for comparing the two buildings, and questioning the differences in damage, they were of two completely different types of construction. Would you expect a modern wood frame house to react the same as an old brick Brownstone to an earthquake, or for that matter a hurricane? The wood frame house will likely survive an earthquake with very little structural damage, that would utterly destroy a Brownstone, yet the Brownstone will survive a hurricane far easier than a wood frame house. Simply put, you're comparing apples and pumpkins, which still begs the question,...why?

You yourself have supplied the answer, your rabid and illogical hatred of President Bush, so you invent and propogate any and every slander against him, regardless of the truth, and that sir, makes you one very sad individual. If you are incapable of engaging in an honest evaluation of the man, giving credit where it is due, and honest criticism where it is due, then nothing you say is of any value to anyone, least of all yourself.

Bush was reading a story about goats and he was not whisked to safety.

Why?

Because he knew he was safe!

Bush was put on Air Force One in short order.

As for BigRob's assertion that maybe there weren't any fighter jets around well all I can do is laugh. US fighters routinely intercept airliners that have strayed off course. It happens on average twice a week. Except of course on the day when that was really needed.

This is hilarious. Make up facts as you see fit, but there were no fighters around to shoot any planes down. There was also no plan in place to carry out such an action.

And whilst I agree that shooting down a civil airliner is a big deal I don't think it is quite as big a deal as letting it slam into a heavily populated tower block in the middle of a densely populated city. Especially as one had already done this.

After the first building was hit it was still widely thought it was an accident. It was not until the 2nd plane hit that it was completely clear what was going on. You want to shoot down airplanes because an "accident" happened. Sure in hindsight it makes more sense, but obviously in the moment, there is no hindsight.

Bush was not whisked to safety, the planes were not shot down, nobody was disciplined. there was no wreckage at the Pentagon etc etc because the Bush adminstration wanted 9/11 to happen.

Bush went up on AF1 and Cheney was put in a secure bunker. As for no one being disciplined. Who do you want to discipline? Everyone did their job. The structure of the system is what failed, not any particular person.

I really don't know why you struggle to accept this.

Because it is not true.

The US government lied about an attack to justify enterring the Vietnam war.

Allegedly. And they were attacked shortly thereafter.

It allowed its fleet in Pearl Harbour to be attacked to justify enterring WW2.

This is a load of manure.

Lying to justify war is second nature to the US adminstrations.

It would seem taking outlandish conspiracy theories as fact is second nature to you.

May I ask, what happened to the 5,000 gallons of jet fuel at the Pentagon crash site?
Oh yea, it all burned off, yea right, & I'm the easter bunny!

The whole scene defies the laws of physics!

+ the fact that the COMMANDER IN CHIEF did NOT get up and go do his job immedeatly,
WHY(?), to accept the "official" explanation is to consider that he would place
"not freaking out the kids" ahead of the safety of the entire nation, not a good idea.
in conclusion Bush is either criminally insane, or just plain criminal.
in any case .. why is this lunatic not yet incarcerated?

BigRob, there were no planes around to shoot the airliners down?

Is that what you really believe?

There just happened to be none around?

Thankyou for making me laugh.

Now, explain why the airliners vapourised the towers but made a small hole in a wall at the pentagon.

(BTW to help get you started an airliner makes a hole the size of a 5 story building when it crashes into the ground)

I can't wait.

I love laughter.

In my opinion anyone who blindly believes the official story does not really love the USA!

Werbung:
May I ask, what happened to the 5,000 gallons of jet fuel at the Pentagon crash site?
Oh yea, it all burned off, yea right, & I'm the easter bunny!

The whole scene defies the laws of physics!

Hello Mr. Easter Bunny! Perhaps in your alternative universe jet fuel doesn't burn off, but in ours, it does. Since you brought it up, exactly what does happen, in your alternative reality, to "5,000 gallons" of JP-6 jet fuel when it is ignited?

+ the fact that the COMMANDER IN CHIEF did NOT get up and go do his job immedeatly,
WHY(?), to accept the "official" explanation is to consider that he would place
"not freaking out the kids" ahead of the safety of the entire nation, not a good idea.
in conclusion Bush is either criminally insane, or just plain criminal.
in any case .. why is this lunatic not yet incarcerated?

Have you ever pulled PPD on POTUS? Obviously not since you're making patently stupid statements like the above. Any time POTUS is outside the White House, the Secret Service Detail, and not POTUS decides when and where he will be moved, and POTUS is NEVER moved until all security personnel are in place, and they know for a fact that the area, and the entire route to his next stop is secure. In this case, the most prudent course of action was for him to remain at the secure location until it was confirmed that he was in no imminent danger, and then, and ONLY then was he to be moved, which is exactly what the Secret Service detail did.

In 30 years of service in the Army, 26 years of them with Special Forces, I had the privilege of augmenting POTUS PPD's for 4 of the previous Presidents, including this one, and I can tell you sir, without fear of contradiction, that you don't have the first idea what you're talking about, and frankly, the only "lunatics" that need to be incarcerated are babbling malcontents and anarchists like you who know nothing about anything, yet apparantly have no problem running around like a chicken with their heads cut off espousing to the entire world their gross ignornace and stupidity.

Back