Who is responsible for the 9/11 attacks?

Who is responsible for the 9/11 attacks?

• Total voters
As the first poster in response to this thread, about a year and a half ago, I am amazed it is still ongoing. I will hold my stance on the response I gave way back in early July 2007.

Werbung:
And why despite having 18 minutes notice a fighter plane could not be scrambled to take plane 2 down.

It takes 90 seconds to scramble a fighter jet and it happens on average twice a week in the US alone with the goal of intercepting airliners that have gone off course.

BigRob says it is because there were no fighters around.

Which shows you how gullible you have to be to swallow the official account.

And as for Bush not being whisked off his schedule, well we all know what that didn't happen.

He knew he was not going to be attacked.

He must be psychic.

Or psychotic.

I ask this because the structures between the two WTC and Pentagon are vastly different. The WTC were highrise structures built of mostly steel and glass, over 100 stories tall. Whereas the Pentagon is a reinforced concrete structure only 5 stories tall. The nature of design of the Pentagon saved it from complete destruction, whereas the nature of design of the twin towers ensured thier destruction.
The holes created in the respective buildings are not that much different in scale, the difference is that it appears to be much larger in the WTC because you have a building that grows straight up, rather than outward as is found at the Pentagon.

Airline fuel does not burn hot ebough to melt steel.

Nobody said that the steel was melted (well, except for the CT freaks). You don't have to melt steel to make it fail, all you have to do is get it hot enough to lose it's structural integrity, which if I recall correctly, was already addressed by someone else in another post.

Don't forget that steel is made using heat, and it can be weakened with heat.

And why despite having 18 minutes notice a fighter plane could not be scrambled to take plane 2 down.

Asked and answered repeatedly.

It takes 90 seconds to scramble a fighter jet and it happens on average twice a week in the US alone with the goal of intercepting airliners that have gone off course.

That's today, after the rules were changed following 9-11. That wasn't the case before 9-11.

BigRob says it is because there were no fighters around.

Which shows you how gullible you have to be to swallow the official account.

There weren't. They were sitting on the ground being warmed up to go and it was too late by the time they got airborne, which shows you how, pardon me for being blunt, completely stupid you are, for not knowing anything about how the miltary operated prior to 9-11.

And as for Bush not being whisked off his schedule, well we all know what that didn't happen.

He knew he was not going to be attacked.

And once again I ask, have YOU ever pulled PPD on POTUS? You know NOTHING, and yet you continue to parrot the typical CT garbage.

He must be psychic.

Nope, but anybody who believes any of the garbage you're spewing is obviously psychotic, and in need of a lot of very strong medications, and a straight jacket.

Or psychotic.[/QUOTE]

Cor, you believe all that???

90 seconds to scramble a fighter today but not in 2001??

But there was talk of the risk of airliner attack years before 9/11.

I have to say I almost admire your blind faith in your leaders who could not protect New York on 9/11 and who lied about WMD to gain increased support for their illegal war v Iraq.

I wonder what those war criminals would actually have to do to knock your faith in them.

Top Counter-Terrorism Experts Question 9/11

George Washington’s Blog
Sunday, Feb 7, 2009

Counter-terrorism experts presumably have some insight into terrorism, right?

In fact, numerous high-level counter-terrorism experts question the government’s investigation of - and explanation for - 9/11.

For example:

* Terrell (Terry) E. Arnold was the number 2 counter-terrorism official at the U.S. State Department, and is one of the world’s leading experts on terror. Arnold served as the Deputy Director, Office of Counter-Terrorism and Emergency Planning, at the U.S. State Department. He is also the former Chairman of the Department of International Studies at the National War College. Arnold is skeptical of the government’s explanation for 9/11

* Bogdan Dzakovic was a 14-year counter-terrorism expert in the Security Division of the Federal Aviation Administration. Dzakovic was Team Leader of the FAA’s Red (Terrorism) Team, which conducted undercover tests on airport security through simulated terrorist attacks. Dzakovic said about the 9/11 Commission:

“The best I could say about it is they really botched the job by not really going into the real failures. … At worst, I think the 9/11 Commission Report is treasonous.”

* Edward L. Peck, former Deputy Director to the White House Task Force on Terrorism , is calling for a new investigation into 9/11

* John Loftus, former Federal Prosecutor, Office of Special Investigations, U.S. Department of Justice under Presidents Jimmy Carter and Ronald Reagan; former U.S. Army Intelligence officer, and currently a widely-sought media commentator on terrorism and intelligence services questions the government’s version of 9/11

* Col. David Hunt, MA, is an expert in Special Operations, Counter Terrorism and Intelligence Operations. Hunt says that the Able Danger program was real, and that high-level White House officials were briefed about the 9/11 terrorists - including Mohamed Atta - before 9/11

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3944047011450313064

My question still stands,

WHY did the worlds greatest military power FAIL to defend even its own HQ?

Your tax dollars at work, a DEFENSE DEPARTMENT that FAILS to defend even its own HQ!

Where is the taxpayer outrage? It is either through design, or gross incompetence, but in either case, why hasn't "W" been called to account as yet?

My question still stands,

WHY did the worlds greatest military power FAIL to defend even its own HQ?

Your tax dollars at work, a DEFENSE DEPARTMENT that FAILS to defend even its own HQ!

Where is the taxpayer outrage? It is either through design, or gross incompetence, but in either case, why hasn't "W" been called to account as yet?

Because the notion of civilian airliner attack was barely even considered at this point. At best, you will find a reference to it packed in a report with thousands of other potential scenarios.

Where is the TAXPAYER OUTRAGE?

OUR TAX DOLLARS went to fund what was supposed to be the WORLDS GREATEST MILITARY POWER, and what do we have?

The fact is that the Commander in Chief sat in a photo-op after being informed AMERICA IS UNDER ATTACK,

Our tax dollars paid for a book of lame excuses

And AMERICA continues to watch TV and drink beer!

What is going on around here?

The FACT is that the whole scene, the three buildings that magically "collapse" straight down, the Air Defense FAILURE,
the rip-off of a LOT of video tape evidence. and for WHAT?

The Bush regime gets to ram-rod through legislation that would not even be considered but for the fact that we just had a "terrorist" attack.

WE ARE BEING LIED TO AND MANIPULATED by the NWO or Military Industrial Complex or what ever its REAL NAME IS, a conspiracy to take over the world by any name at all would still STINK!

OPEN YOUR EYES
the emperor is NAKED!

I ask you, all of you who buy the OFFICIAL story, what if you are wrong?
You see, If I turn out to be wrong, history will write about me as a bufoon.
HOWEVER if you are wrong, then we continue to get screwed by the NWO and you are taking the screwing right along with everybody else!
except for the powerfull elite who keep on solidifiying their power.

AMERICA has a HUGE PROBLEM HERE!

Can the Republic be saved?
or?

Werbung:
Back