When did people stop living unto they were 800 + years old?

It would be interesting if the persons who bring forth these aspersions were leaned on--not so much those who defend themselves from mean-spirited attacks.
The language provides quite amply for persons to express their displeasure with one another in a Ben Franklin sort of way.

Remembering he once severed a friendship with an old friend--for cause--in a letter than ended--

"We were once great friends,
But now--you are my enemy--
And I am,
Yours,
B. Franklin"

So much more erudite than some of the recent unpleasantness Mr. D. Towner has warned against.

true dat.

had enough of them looking more foolish because they hadn't the wit to comprehend what you were saying and as we have rules to help with that sort of thing, time to utilize them.

Werbung:
The fact that johnny tremain posts drivel like his examples above when sober makes his inability to counter argument evenmilee astonishing

Is it your 800 th birthday johnny?

How big is the cake?

Now, why don't you explain how a human could possibly live to be 800 years of age at a time of no surgical intervention?

The fact that johnny tremain posts drivel like his examples above when sober makes his inability to counter argument evenmilee astonishing

Is it your 800 th birthday johnny?

How big is the cake?

Now, why don't you explain how a human could possibly live to be 800 years of age at a time of no surgical intervention?

I always seem to annoy the most demented.
I wonder why that is?

Perhaps--because I come from a time and era and place when one was cordial--but--when someone attempts to shit on your shoe--you drop them.

BTW--it also winnows out the feeble-minded (merely as a courtesy to others) by provoking the little cuckoo to emerge from the door on their forehead(s).

As Voltaire said, regarding prayer: "Please God, make my enemies look foolish, and HE granted that prayer."

Nope, that doesn't help me understand how humans could live to 800 years of old thousands of years ago

In your book of myths

Go on, have a crack at explaining this utterly ludicrous story.

You won't because you can't and you are trying to avoid it because it makes the bible look like the ridiculous book that it is

Mind you even Jesus said the old testament was crap.

I wonder why they included it

And why did god write something his son thought was wrong?

Nope, that doesn't help me understand how humans could live to 800 years of old thousands of years ago

In your book of myths

You won't because you can't and you are trying to avoid it because it makes the bible look like the ridiculous book that it is

You would be well-advised, if interested, to study the sources and construction of the Bible--and what their purpose was back in the day.
Leftists always take issue with literalistic thinking--except, of course, when it is they who are doing it with the prattle they converse about.
It is universally a left-wing dog chasing it's tail spewing the frothy foam of vehement spittle--mostly trying to deal with their own personal demons inside.

They are fighting with themselves--and will attack any passersby they can latch onto.

It really has little to do with any issue, credo, political point of view or theology.

In your book of myths

can you prove that they didnt ?

where is the chapter and verse of Jesus saying the OT is crsp ?

Can I prove they didn't?

It is obvious to anyone that the human hip, knee, eye, heart etc cannot last for anything like 800 years

Even now with significantly better healthcare and surgery the upper limit on life is around the 110 age

And people are very frail by then.

But you in your infinite lack of wisdom believe they carried on for another 700 years and you ask me to prove they didn't

Only a demented person would believe they did

Oh and didn't Jesus say that the eye for an eye shit of the old testament was wrong?

And in so doing prove that god ie himself is wrong and therefore not god

can you prove that they didnt ?

where is the chapter and verse of Jesus saying the OT is crsp ?

It is a tremendously American idea that you have to prove that the world isn't flat, or whatever - and it is normally done by quoting that holy text Wikipedia - the apple doesn't fall far from the tree, does it? Obviously, since our species has developed like any other, whoever translated this bit just got the wrong word for 'months' or something similar. No, Jesus never said that, but I think he proved it.

In other words, you can't. The appendix used to mstter way back when but over time it ceaded to be of value and is slowly going away.

Perhaps good old evolution explains this mystery.

In other words, you can't. The appendix used to mstter way back when but over time it ceaded to be of value and is slowly going away.

Perhaps good old evolution explains this mystery.

In any other words the question is ludicrous, like most American extremist questions. I do not understand the rest of what you say, I'm afraid.

In any other words the question is ludicrous, like most American extremist questions. I do not understand the rest of what you say, I'm afraid.
Dog believes people lived until they were 800

Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

God is a gay liar

Prove he isn't

its hard losing isnt it ? there there

one would think you would be used to it by now.

So you can't prove god isn't a gay liar

So by your reasoning god is a gay liar

The fact that you have to rely on such spurious reasoning and the fact that you believe people lived to 800 years of age explains perfectly why you hold the views you do

Hey Walter, if someone this flakey qualifies as a moderator you should seriously rethink the entrance exam

its hard losing isnt it ? there there

one would think you would be used to it by now.

I cannot prove that the moon isn't made of green cheese or that dogtowner did not create the universe once when on a week's holiday. Sensible people, obviously, have much better things to do with their time. If people want to believe idiocy, good luck to 'em, but these crazy American 'challenges' are a terrible waste of time even for them, surely? Whom do they convince but the crazies themselves?

Werbung:
I cannot prove that the moon isn't made of green cheese or that dogtowner did not create the universe once when on a week's holiday. Sensible people, obviously, have much better things to do with their time. If people want to believe idiocy, good luck to 'em, but these crazy American 'challenges' are a terrible waste of time even for them, surely? Whom do they convince but the crazies themselves?
It is very hard for me to respond to such hatred But I am going to try...Christians are not crazies they are the smartest people on earth..When we make our judgments, accepting or rejecting things, God based on our sense, we label them. One thing is true, another is false. One thing is good, another is very bad. Something makes sense, another is bogus. We have a memory, so as we gain experience, we fit things together... One thing is true because another is true, another cannot be true, because it conflicts with what I know to be true. And on and on...

The Bible tells us about things outside our experience... Nobody, born in my lifetime, walks on water or rises from the grave on the third day... So in order to accept the Bible, we must bridge the gap between what we know or believe, and what we trust... And that bridge is not reason; it is faith. But the Bible also does not ask us to build the bridge without a foundation, which is knowledge. Therefore, I believe that reason is not the enemy of trust; it is an essential part of the foundation. It follows, of course, that the foundation should be solid, not made of falsehoods or clever stories that melt away. It must include the pure gospel of Jesus Christ. Our knowledge also includes what we believe to be true from science and from the Word of God. Sometimes, what science in its day thought was true turned out to be bogus. Sometimes what believers in their day thought was biblical truth, has turned out to be bogus....

Once we accept the Bible, and file it under truth in our minds, we initially reject things that conflict with what we believe is biblical truth. We accept the premise that the Bible as originally written was completely true; but we also accept the premise that our understanding of the Bible is imperfect. So our difficulty is in separating and discarding our imperfect understanding of either science or the Bible when confronted with a paradox, two things that seem to conflict yet both seem to be true.

For example, the book of James seemed to conflict with Paul's writings. Paul said salvation is through faith, works has nothing to do with it, and James said faith without works is dead. However, using reason the apparent conflict can be resolved, without abandoning, or undermining the truth of both divinely inspired writings, because a reasonable interpretation shows that there is no conflict in the texts, but only in our understanding. Works does not provide salvation; it proves salvation. Barking will not make you a dog, but a dog barks.

Back