I Have No Need Or Desire To Even Prove Such As A Man Named Jesus Was Real Because I'm Going Upon Wha

David Jeffrey Spetch

I Have No Need Or Desire To Even Prove Such As A Man Named Jesus Was Real Because I'm Going Upon What The Religious Themselves Share.

I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt that a human named Jesus Christ existed at one time.

It is the religious claiming that he is / was a god / son of a god.

I share the factual evidence proving that there is no such thing as a god which reveals that the whole thing is a a lie in the first place.

Thousands of years reveal religious lies lead to war and divide and to the death of millions if not billions of people such as what the religious share about the lie that Jesus lived leading to his own death by the Roman Empire. Soon after was the collapse of the Roman Empire and for those of the Roman Empire who survived, their once followed Greek mythology fell as they were forced into Catholic hence the religion referred to as Roman Catholic. A fine example of religious lies leading to war and divide. A man walks into an Empire who has many so called gods while claiming he is the son of the only god. Religious lies insult the followers of lies of other religions, so they killed him. Then the Empire collapses and the other religion is forced upon the survivors for conversion.

This is why I fight for the destruction of religion, for the well being of the future of the life on this planet. I value life more than I value filthy religious foundations of factually proven lies and the fact remains that as a globe of humans co existing at some point we are going to have to start accepting responsibility and do what needs to be done as a whole because our children and future generations need to be taken care of by our actions in current adult generations right here in the first half of the 21st century thus to ensure our better chances of survival by in this instance with the destruction of religion as the human race with our many variations of our human race for the well being of the future of life on this planet. Thousands of years this has been going on and it's time to grow up as a human race into adulthood instead of a globe with 5 year old mentalities calling themselves adults while supporting lies that have already proven for thousands of years to lead to the death of millions if not billions of people. This is not rocket science, it's a simple matter of recognition of fact along with a matter of simple deduction.

The foundation of a religion is the ridiculous story of how we and everything came into existence.

Again, the simple question. What part of this is way too hard for you to understand all by yourself?

Many religious for example are those who claim that this lie that they refer to as god is the creator of everything. They also claim that it has intelligence hence they pray to / worship this lie.

Yet the fact remains that not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness. Not anything can develop an intelligence out of nothingness let alone make anything go poof into existence out of nothingness because the fact remains that it takes energy matter an time to re create energy and matter.

Otherwise just share even just one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness.

You / no one ever will share one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness because the facts remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter for anything to to come into existence let alone be able to develop and intelligence which proves that even the most remote possibility of there be a god does not exist!

Not anything that exists goes poof into nothingness and not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness because the fact remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.

Everything always was, is and always will be enduring an endless duration of constant change and the simple factual evidence which proves it is the fact that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.

Again, Proof that energy matter and time always was, is and always will be is that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. Not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness which proves that everything always was and not anything that exists goes poof into nothingness which proves that everything will always be.

You may not be the smartest groups of people that ever lived or will live, but I suspect that even you, the religious deep down beyond your religious barrier of ignorance embedded within you from the very religion you follow itself, have conscience and are capable of learning as you seem to be inquisitive in your own callus ways. The question is, are you capable of recognizing what fact has already proven, willing to accept responsibility for your actions by throwing religion is the garbage where it belongs permanently and globally?!

I am here to get through to the world including everyone even you no matter who you are and that means directly or indirectly.

I suspect that there is good in you, you likely have been deceived for so long by religious rhetoric, and perhaps for even generations in your family (part of the insanity that comes with religion is that the religious take advantage of those from a time of weakness such as innocent little babies which leads to generations being sucking into filthy religious lies from day 1. Your great great great great grandmother could have lost your great great great great grandfather and suffered great sadness which could have been her time of weakness when the religious took her generations ago for example) that perhaps you just don't know any better and I can understand that. It is my job to dig deep to get through to all of you to get the job done for the well being and sanity of current and future generations, for the well being of the future of the life on this planet.

The only reason that this is my job to accomplish this, is because I care.

My pleasure to be here for all of you.

love

Primary Factual Fundamentalist World Class Activist
David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

11363996_1702387879990288_290578114_n.jpg

Werbung:
Whether you believe that Jesus was the Son of God is up to you . However there are severalhistorians Suffinious Phelegen , Gorbachev and Josphus who claim the Jesus existed. Most wrote this in the second century when he become kown. Nothing about his message suggest he started wars although some his followers might have. He brought peace to asking for those willing to accept it. Happy Christmas.

I Have No Need Or Desire To Even Prove Such As A Man Named Jesus Was Real Because I'm Going Upon What The Religious Themselves Share.

I'm willing to give the benefit of the doubt that a human named Jesus Christ existed at one time.

It is the religious claiming that he is / was a god / son of a god.

I share the factual evidence proving that there is no such thing as a god which reveals that the whole thing is a a lie in the first place.

Thousands of years reveal religious lies lead to war and divide and to the death of millions if not billions of people such as what the religious share about the lie that Jesus lived leading to his own death by the Roman Empire. Soon after was the collapse of the Roman Empire and for those of the Roman Empire who survived, their once followed Greek mythology fell as they were forced into Catholic hence the religion referred to as Roman Catholic. A fine example of religious lies leading to war and divide. A man walks into an Empire who has many so called gods while claiming he is the son of the only god. Religious lies insult the followers of lies of other religions, so they killed him. Then the Empire collapses and the other religion is forced upon the survivors for conversion.

This is why I fight for the destruction of religion, for the well being of the future of the life on this planet. I value life more than I value filthy religious foundations of factually proven lies and the fact remains that as a globe of humans co existing at some point we are going to have to start accepting responsibility and do what needs to be done as a whole because our children and future generations need to be taken care of by our actions in current adult generations right here in the first half of the 21st century thus to ensure our better chances of survival by in this instance with the destruction of religion as the human race with our many variations of our human race for the well being of the future of life on this planet. Thousands of years this has been going on and it's time to grow up as a human race into adulthood instead of a globe with 5 year old mentalities calling themselves adults while supporting lies that have already proven for thousands of years to lead to the death of millions if not billions of people. This is not rocket science, it's a simple matter of recognition of fact along with a matter of simple deduction.

The foundation of a religion is the ridiculous story of how we and everything came into existence.

Again, the simple question. What part of this is way too hard for you to understand all by yourself?

Many religious for example are those who claim that this lie that they refer to as god is the creator of everything. They also claim that it has intelligence hence they pray to / worship this lie.

Yet the fact remains that not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness. Not anything can develop an intelligence out of nothingness let alone make anything go poof into existence out of nothingness because the fact remains that it takes energy matter an time to re create energy and matter.

Otherwise just share even just one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness.

You / no one ever will share one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness because the facts remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter for anything to to come into existence let alone be able to develop and intelligence which proves that even the most remote possibility of there be a god does not exist!

Not anything that exists goes poof into nothingness and not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness because the fact remains that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.

Everything always was, is and always will be enduring an endless duration of constant change and the simple factual evidence which proves it is the fact that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.

Again, Proof that energy matter and time always was, is and always will be is that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter. Not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness which proves that everything always was and not anything that exists goes poof into nothingness which proves that everything will always be.

You may not be the smartest groups of people that ever lived or will live, but I suspect that even you, the religious deep down beyond your religious barrier of ignorance embedded within you from the very religion you follow itself, have conscience and are capable of learning as you seem to be inquisitive in your own callus ways. The question is, are you capable of recognizing what fact has already proven, willing to accept responsibility for your actions by throwing religion is the garbage where it belongs permanently and globally?!

I am here to get through to the world including everyone even you no matter who you are and that means directly or indirectly.

I suspect that there is good in you, you likely have been deceived for so long by religious rhetoric, and perhaps for even generations in your family (part of the insanity that comes with religion is that the religious take advantage of those from a time of weakness such as innocent little babies which leads to generations being sucking into filthy religious lies from day 1. Your great great great great grandmother could have lost your great great great great grandfather and suffered great sadness which could have been her time of weakness when the religious took her generations ago for example) that perhaps you just don't know any better and I can understand that. It is my job to dig deep to get through to all of you to get the job done for the well being and sanity of current and future generations, for the well being of the future of the life on this planet.

The only reason that this is my job to accomplish this, is because I care.

My pleasure to be here for all of you.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

11363996_1702387879990288_290578114_n.jpg
People can be pretty passionate about their religious beliefs. So, it is not surprising that at least a few famous wars have resulted from disagreements about religion. However, is it true what Sam Harris says that our tendency to slaughter each other "generally have their roots in religion?”

The history of human warfare goes back to the beginning of recorded history (and, no doubt, well before that). A recent comprehensive compilation of the history of human warfare, Encyclopedia of Wars by Charles Phillips and Alan Axelrod documents 1763 wars, of which 123 have been classified to involve a religious conflict. So, what atheists have considered to be "most" really amounts to less than 7% of all wars. It is interesting to note that 66 of these wars (more than 50%) involved Islam, which did not even exist as a religion for the first 3,000 years of recorded human warfare.

Since the United States of America is and has been one of the most religious countries over the last 200+ years, if the atheists are correct, the U.S.A. should have been involved in the largest number of religious wars of any other nation. In fact, the United States has been involved in 17 wars, only one of which (the current "War on Terror") has any religious entanglement. The number of Americans who have died as the result of religious wars is 14.2/year, which is less than the number of people who die yearly from dog bites..

So your claim that religion is the cause of most wars is shown to be false. The history of human warfare shows that less than 7% of all wars have religious causes. If you are correct, the most religious industrial nation, the United States of America, should be involved in more religious wars than any other country. However, only the "War on Terror," among all 17 American wars, involves a religious component.

Thanks for reading, keep up the fight, and try using facts..

Doug, A Christian for most of my life

From evidence of God

The Bible and Science
Scientific Principle Biblical Reference
Cosmology/Astronomy

Time had a beginning 2 Timothy 1:9, Titus 1:2, 1 Corinthians 2:72
The universe had a beginning Genesis 1:1, 2:4, Isaiah 42:5, etc.3
The universe was created from the invisible Hebrews 11:34
The dimensions of the universe were created Romans 8:38-395
The universe is expanding Job 9:8, Psalm 104:2, Isaiah 40:22, Isaiah 42:5, Isaiah 44:24, Isaiah 45:12,Isaiah 48:13, Isaiah 51:13, Jeremiah 10:12, Jeremiah 51:15, Zechariah 12:16
Creation of matter and energy has ended in the universe (refutes steady-state theory) Genesis 2:3-47
The universe is winding down and will "wear out" (second law of thermodynamics ensures that the universe will run down due to "heat death"-maximum entropy) Psalm 102:25-278
Describes the correct order of creation Genesis 1 (see Day-Age Genesis One Interpretation)
Number of stars exceeds a billion Genesis 22:17, Jeremiah 33:229
Every star is different 1 Corinthians 15:4110
Pleiades and Orion as gravitationally bound star groups Job 38:3111
Light is in motion Job 38:19-2012
The earth is controlled by the heavens Job 38:331
Earth is a sphere Isaiah 40:2213 Job 26:1014
At any time, there is day and night on the Earth Luke 17:34-3515
Earth is suspended in space Job 26:716
The physical laws are constant Jeremiah 31:35-3617
Earth Sciences
Earth began as a waterworld. Formation of continents by tectonic activity described Genesis 1:2-9, Psalm 104:6-9, Proverbs 3:19, Proverbs 8:27-29, Job 38:4-8,2 Peter 3:518
Water cycle described Ecclesiastes 1:7; Isaiah 55:10, Job 36:27-2819
Valleys exist on the bottom of the sea 2 Samuel 22:1620
Vents exist on the bottom of the sea Job 38:1621
Ocean currents in the sea Psalm 8:822
Air has weight Job 28:2523
Winds blow in circular paths Ecclesiastes 1:624
Biology
The chemical nature of human life Genesis 2:7, 3:1925
Life of creatures are in the blood Leviticus 17:1126
The nature of infectious diseases Leviticus 13:4627
Importance of sanitation to health

Numbers 19, Deuteronomy 23:12-13, Leviticus 7-928

War is about territory. The more you control, the more wealth/power you have.
You can try to garner popular support by claiming religion and some even support this (Islam for example).
But it's about money/power).

Cashmcall. Why do you quote the Bible on Science. The Bible is not a science book and few Christians rely on it for science information. It answers the Questions that science does not. Why we are here for example.
Here is a story of a meeting on a train.
"One hundred years ago a university student found himself seated in a train by the side of a person who seemed to be a well-to-do peasant. He was praying the rosary and moving the beads with his fingers , :Sir ,do you still believe in such outdated things: asked the student of the old man. "Yes I do. Do you not? "asked the man. The student burst into a laugh and said Ï do not believe in such silly things. Take my advise. Throw the rosary out through the window, and learn what science has to say about it" "Science? I do not understand this science. Perhaps you can explain it to me", the man said humbly with some tears in his eyes. The student saw that the man was deeply moved. So to avoid further hurting the feelings of the man he said: please give me your address and I will send you some literature to help you on the matter: The man fumbled in the inside pocket of his coat and gave the boy his visiting card. On glancing at the card the student lowered his head in shame and become silent. On the card he read , "Louis Pasteur, Director of the Institute of Scientific Research Paris."
A few years later when Pasteur died he held a Rosary in his hands.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cashmcall. Why do you quote the Bible on Science. The Bible is not a science book and few Christians rely on it for science information. It answers the Questions that science does not. Why we are here for example.
Here is a story of a meeting on a train.
"One hundred years ago a university student found himself seated in a train by the side of a person who seemed to be a well-to-do peasant. He was praying the rosary and moving the beads with his fingers , :Sir ,do you still believe in such outdated things: asked the student of the old man. "Yes I do. Do you not? "asked the man. The student burst into a laugh and said Ï do not believe in such silly things. Take my advise. Throw the rosary out through the window, and learn what science has to say about it" "Science? I do not understand this science. Perhaps you can explain it to me", the man said humbly with some tears in his eyes. The student saw that the man was deeply moved. So to avoid further hurting the feelings of the man he said: :please give me your address and I will send you some literature to help you on the matter: The man fumbled in the inside pocket of his coat and gave the boy his visiting card. On glancing at the card the student lowered his head in shame and become silent. On the card he read , "Louis Pasteur, Director of the Institute of Scientific Research Paris."
A few years later when Pasteur died he held a Rosary in his hands.
To make a point,
For the age in which it was written, the Bible makes some rather surprising claims regarding the nature of the universe and how it was created. For example, the Bible says that time was created by God when He created the universe. Stephen Hawking, George Ellis, and Roger Penrose extended the equations for general relativity to include space and time, demonstrating that time began at the formation of the universe. Of course, the biggest coup of the Bible was to declare that the universe had a beginning through an expanding universe model. The New Testament even declares that the visible creation was made from what was not visible and that dimensions of length, width and height were created by God. In addition, the Bible refuted steady-state theory (saying that the creation of matter and energy has ended) long before science made that determination. The Bible also states that the universe is subject to decay and will wear out. The existence of the second law of thermodynamics, coupled with recent discoveries indicating that the universe is expanding at an increasing rate, with an insufficient amount of matter to stop that contraction, guarantees that the Bible is correct on this claim, also.

Besides these stunning revelations about the nature of the universe, the Bible describes several properties of the earth that were not confirmed by science until hundreds of years after the Bible first made the claim. Examples include the claim that air has weight, the existence of valleys and vents on the bottom of the sea, ocean currents, and the fact that winds blow in circular paths. These are remarkable claims that could not have been directly observed by a bunch on nomadic sheep herders. Where did this information come from?

CashCall. While it may be true that Bilble writers may have been correct on some science, this is not surprising as they were the best brains of their time the Bible is still not a science book, They were not nomadic sheep herders. The people they wrote about like Abraham might have been but he was not the writer. The same applies to peter an fisherman . But he was not the writer of the books that bear his name. The Bible was written by intelligent men.
Among the scientists who discover many aspects of the universe were two priests, Copernicus and Galilei. There were many scientist who believed in God. Pasco; Newton ,Bacon, Faraday, Kilin and even Einstein although he did not believe in a personal God.

My point, these things could not have been known in their time.. I don't care how smart they were.. lol yes all that you said is true.. I use to be Catholic..

CAshCall. You are trying to prove that God inspire the writers of the Bible. That is what we believe . However the proof is not in the science facts reveal but in the statements on ethics, Philosophy and morality. These are well ahead of their time and are difficult to challenge.

From evidence of God

The Bible and Science
Scientific Principle Biblical Reference
Cosmology/Astronomy

Time had a beginning 2 Timothy 1:9, Titus 1:2, 1 Corinthians 2:72
The universe had a beginning Genesis 1:1, 2:4, Isaiah 42:5, etc.3
The universe was created from the invisible Hebrews 11:34
The dimensions of the universe were created Romans 8:38-395
The universe is expanding Job 9:8, Psalm 104:2, Isaiah 40:22, Isaiah 42:5, Isaiah 44:24, Isaiah 45:12,Isaiah 48:13, Isaiah 51:13, Jeremiah 10:12, Jeremiah 51:15, Zechariah 12:16
Creation of matter and energy has ended in the universe (refutes steady-state theory) Genesis 2:3-47
The universe is winding down and will "wear out" (second law of thermodynamics ensures that the universe will run down due to "heat death"-maximum entropy) Psalm 102:25-278
Describes the correct order of creation Genesis 1 (see Day-Age Genesis One Interpretation)
Number of stars exceeds a billion Genesis 22:17, Jeremiah 33:229
Every star is different 1 Corinthians 15:4110
Pleiades and Orion as gravitationally bound star groups Job 38:3111
Light is in motion Job 38:19-2012
The earth is controlled by the heavens Job 38:331
Earth is a sphere Isaiah 40:2213 Job 26:1014
At any time, there is day and night on the Earth Luke 17:34-3515
Earth is suspended in space Job 26:716
The physical laws are constant Jeremiah 31:35-3617
Earth Sciences
Earth began as a waterworld. Formation of continents by tectonic activity described Genesis 1:2-9, Psalm 104:6-9, Proverbs 3:19, Proverbs 8:27-29, Job 38:4-8,2 Peter 3:518
Water cycle described Ecclesiastes 1:7; Isaiah 55:10, Job 36:27-2819
Valleys exist on the bottom of the sea 2 Samuel 22:1620
Vents exist on the bottom of the sea Job 38:1621
Ocean currents in the sea Psalm 8:822
Air has weight Job 28:2523
Winds blow in circular paths Ecclesiastes 1:624
Biology
The chemical nature of human life Genesis 2:7, 3:1925
Life of creatures are in the blood Leviticus 17:1126
The nature of infectious diseases Leviticus 13:4627
Importance of sanitation to health

Numbers 19, Deuteronomy 23:12-13, Leviticus 7-928

Yet not any of that contests with so much as a shred of validity the very factual evidence proving that there is no such thing as a god and that the foundation of every religion is based upon lies.

I'll make this very simple:

Proof that energy matter and time always was, is and always will be is that it takes energy matter and time to re create energy and matter.

Not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness

which proves that everything always was

and not anything that exists goes poof into nothingness

which proves that everything will always be.

You want to step up and contest these facts with so much as a shred of validity then quite obviously all that anyone is required to do is simply share one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness or one factual example of anything that exists going poof into nothingness. No one ever will share one factual example and I know this because what I share with you is fact and a fact which no one will ever be able to contest with so much as a shred of validity.

Many religious of many religions for example are those who claim that this lie that they refer to as god is the creator of everything. They also claim that it has intelligence hence they pray to / worship this lie.

Yet the fact remains that not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness (No one ever will share one factual example of anything going poof into existence out of nothingness because what I share with you is fact). Not anything can develop an intelligence out of nothingness, develop any abilities out of nothingness let alone make anything go poof into existence out of nothingness because the fact remains that it takes energy matter an time to re create energy and matter. Which proves that there is no such thing as a god because not anything goes poof into existence out of nothingness or can develop and intellect and abilities out of nothingness and it is the religious themselves that claim that the factually proven lie that they call god is the creator of everything and has intelligence which is their very own lies which made this so very easy to blow wide open.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Whether you believe that Jesus was the Son of God is up to you . However there are severalhistorians Suffinious Phelegen , Gorbachev and Josphus who claim the Jesus existed. Most wrote this in the second century when he become kown. Nothing about his message suggest he started wars although some his followers might have. He brought peace to asking for those willing to accept it. Happy Christmas.

And here we have another petty attempt at insulting me with religious filth.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Werbung:
People can be pretty passionate about their religious beliefs. So, it is not surprising that at least a few famous wars have resulted from disagreements about religion. However, is it true what Sam Harris says that our tendency to slaughter each other "generally have their roots in religion?”

The history of human warfare goes back to the beginning of recorded history (and, no doubt, well before that). A recent comprehensive compilation of the history of human warfare, Encyclopedia of Wars by Charles Phillips and Alan Axelrod documents 1763 wars, of which 123 have been classified to involve a religious conflict. So, what atheists have considered to be "most" really amounts to less than 7% of all wars. It is interesting to note that 66 of these wars (more than 50%) involved Islam, which did not even exist as a religion for the first 3,000 years of recorded human warfare.

Since the United States of America is and has been one of the most religious countries over the last 200+ years, if the atheists are correct, the U.S.A. should have been involved in the largest number of religious wars of any other nation. In fact, the United States has been involved in 17 wars, only one of which (the current "War on Terror") has any religious entanglement. The number of Americans who have died as the result of religious wars is 14.2/year, which is less than the number of people who die yearly from dog bites..

So your claim that religion is the cause of most wars is shown to be false. The history of human warfare shows that less than 7% of all wars have religious causes. If you are correct, the most religious industrial nation, the United States of America, should be involved in more religious wars than any other country. However, only the "War on Terror," among all 17 American wars, involves a religious component.

Thanks for reading, keep up the fight, and try using facts..

Doug, A Christian for most of my life

First of all, that which was once a belief now factually proven false reveals what was once a belief as a factually proven lie. Anyone stooping to claiming to be religious and claiming to believe in that which is already factually proven as false obviously value religious lies more than they value human life.

I back my claims on the foundations of primary issues I address with fact of which you obviously fail to contest with so much a a shred of validity as you yourself demonstrate. First of all my claim was that factually proven foundations of religious lies have lead to the death of millions if not billions of people over thousands of years of war and divide and your desperate attempts to try and make anything else the issue such as the USA being diseased with primarily one religion for hundreds of years until Pagans revealed themselves certainly doesn't change the fact. You certainly evade those labelled as Pagan witches in Salem being mass slaughtered by religious nut jobs. You claiming only one cause of war and divide in USA over religious filth is an obvious lie.

It is not the Atheists going around spreading religious lies which spreading such lies does lead to war and divide.

Take a look for example at what happened between the Muslims and the Jewish people in the Middle East of which they are still fighting. But at one time the Jewish had to leave Israel or the Muslims were going to make them extinct. Who was nice enough to give them refuge until getting fed up with their religious rhetoric? Germany did. But because the Jewish people valued religious lies more than they valued human life, they were not only evicted from Israel, but they were also evicted from Germany only no other country wanted their religion plaguing their country so Germany got so fed up with them and the world around them for no one else offering to take them, that the holocaust began and all because Jewish people valued religious lies more than they valued human life they had to suffer being imprisoned in camps. Since no one else would take them because no one else wanted a mass number imposing their religious lies in their country, the world decided to be humanitarian and take back Israel so they could take their religious lies back over there where they are back at war with the Muslims.

How many killed there, or as the composition beginning this very thread, how many died in the Roman Empire as well Catholics who fought them? And for thousands of years since and before that event religion has lead to the death of millions if not billions.

love

David Jeffrey Spetch
Ps. Be good, be strong!
Hamilton Ontario Canada

Last edited:
Back