When did people stop living unto they were 800 + years old?

You have hugely more murders because you have hugely more guns. I just point out the obvious to the brainwashed. A few are allowed to hear, briefly, so it is worth it.

I wonder--
if one looked at things historically (and how else can you?)-- in, say, the recently concluded 20th century--
do you suppose there have been MORE people MURDERED in EUROPE or in NORTH AMERICA?

Your opinion--please--

Werbung:
I wonder--
if one looked at things historically (and how else can you?)-- in, say, the recently concluded 20th century--
do you suppose there have been MORE people MURDERED in EUROPE or in NORTH AMERICA?

Your opinion--please--

In the EU, only in defence of capitalism, with American aid, or in other political codswallop. In ordinary experience the 'States is obviously a murderous madhouse for gunslinging crazies to shoot children in, whereas Europe is fairly normal unless you count in nutty places we know nothing off to please geographical purists. In that case you had better count in some other American gunneries, hadn't you?

In the EU, only in defence of capitalism, with American aid, or in other political codswallop. In ordinary experience the 'States is obviously a murderous madhouse for gunslinging crazies to shoot children in, whereas Europe is fairly normal unless you count in nutty places we know nothing off to please geographical purists. In that case you had better count in some other American gunneries, hadn't you?

Consider these things--when condescending to America
--tap the bowl of your scrimshaw pipe and put some of this into it to smoke--

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anders_Behring_Breivik

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winnenden_school_shooting

http://users.erols.com/mwhite28/atrox.htm

Johnny has to talk in riddles

He hasn't got a rational point to make

He compares America ( a country) with Europe (a continent)

You know, like so many morons in the US who think Africa is a country

It is just another datum confirming how ignorant you have to be to swallow retardlicanism and or religion

Johnny has to talk in riddles

He hasn't got a rational point to make

He compares America ( a country) with Europe (a continent)

You know, like so many morons in the US who think Africa is a country

It is just another datum confirming how ignorant you have to be to swallow retardlicanism and or religion

Funny people about!

This all--stands for itself.
Seldom do posters throw their cards on the table like this.
The origin of your discontent would be interesting to explore--should you decide to continue to reveal the aspects of it.
Unhappy and unsuccessful people do tend to lash out at everything around themselves.
Blaming and condescending to any value, belief or personal accomplishment of others.

I would advise against it in public--but that is a solitary choice.
What you call riddles--are, in fact, elucidations--perhaps they do fly over your heads completely.
That's--for a reason.

Funny people about!

This all--stands for itself.
Seldom do posters throw their cards on the table like this.
The origin of your discontent would be interesting to explore--should you decide to continue to reveal the aspects of it.
Unhappy and unsuccessful people do tend to lash out at everything around themselves.
Blaming and condescending to any value, belief or personal accomplishment of others.

I would advise against it in public--but that is a solitary choice.
What you call riddles--are, in fact, elucidations--perhaps they do fly over your heads completely.
That's--for a reason.

I'm sorry - over here anyone who talks like that would be drunk or not quite the shilling. You must have some notion of what you are trying to say: think it through, slowly, and in words you can understand, then pass it on.

I'm sorry - over here anyone who talks like that would be drunk or not quite the shilling. You must have some notion of what you are trying to say: think it through, slowly, and in words you can understand, then pass it on.

Not a very good try at condescension.
But--I do applaud the effort.
You often mention drinking--which I do not do, the taste is--well--offensive, but--I wonder if that is a problem with you?
Often, that is the by-product of self-generated anger and discontent and the willingness to impugn others.
It is a loathsome habit--drinking--and the hallmark of the simple-minded.

Of course, when one looks at the topic of this thread--one would have to assume it is open to any sort of interpretation imaginable.

Not a very good try at condescension.
But--I do applaud the effort.
You often mention drinking--which I do not do, the taste is--well--offensive, but--I wonder if that is a problem with you?
Often, that is the by-product of self-generated anger and discontent and the willingness to impugn others.
It is a loathsome habit--drinking--and the hallmark of the simple-minded.

Of course, when one looks at the topic of this thread--one would have to assume it is open to any sort of interpretation imaginable.

In the Nineteenth Century drink was the quickest way out of Manchester, and I expect it is the easiest way to tolerate right-wing fanatics. Why don't you try really hard to address the question at issue instead of staggering about trying to insult people of whom you know nothing? There was a chap in classical literature who asked, and was granted, eternal life, but neglected to ask for eternal youth. Can it be that you are the man? Your thinking, for whatever reason, does seem a little clouded, you know.

Werbung:
Any further discussion of inebriation will draw warnings

forewarned and like that.

It would be interesting if the persons who bring forth these aspersions were leaned on--not so much those who defend themselves from mean-spirited attacks.
The language provides quite amply for persons to express their displeasure with one another in a Ben Franklin sort of way.

Remembering he once severed a friendship with an old friend--for cause--in a letter than ended--

"We were once great friends,
But now--you are my enemy--
And I am,
Yours,
B. Franklin"

So much more erudite than some of the recent unpleasantness Mr. D. Towner has warned against.

Back