Uh oh.. get ready to panic over global cooling

Follow the money

UN’s top climate guy to step down

"Pachauri, who once told climate skeptics to go rub their faces in cancer-causing asbestos, is not a scientist himself, despite the fact that he leads a group of climate scientists looking at global warming. Pachauri is rather a railroad engineer, an economist and a consultant with lucrative contracts in the energy industry, the German paper noted
external-link.png

Who would have thought....popcorn.gif

Werbung:
Follow the money

UN’s top climate guy to step down

"Pachauri, who once told climate skeptics to go rub their faces in cancer-causing asbestos, is not a scientist himself, despite the fact that he leads a group of climate scientists looking at global warming. Pachauri is rather a railroad engineer, an economist and a consultant with lucrative contracts in the energy industry, the German paper noted
external-link.png

Who would have thought....View attachment 470
Isn't it amazing how these sheeples come on here spouting all these false facts but, not one time do they mention all the scandals, conflict of interest, manipulated reports and all out lies concerning this hoax!

Global warming believers are feeling the heat

At the heart of the problem lie the computer models which, for 25 years, have formed the basis for the IPCC’s scaremongering: they predicted runaway global warming, when the real rise in temperatures has been much more modest. So modest, indeed, that it has fallen outside the lowest parameters of the IPCC’s prediction range. The computer models, in short, are bunk.

are As I explain another post the ICC forcast are out by 1%, Giobal warming has been 1.12 not 1.13. The rest is false report in a tabloid newspaper.

are As I explain another post the ICC forcast are out by 1%, Giobal warming has been 1.12 not 1.13. The rest is false report in a tabloid newspaper.
This article is not from a tabloid paper Aus ..... neither are all the other numerous articles I have posted stating that the ICPP has been completely wrong, all along, in it's projections.

I find it interesting how people like yourself are so obsessed with this hoax that you are able to ignore endless data suggesting this has been nothing more than a hoax based on faulty science, manipulated figures and scandals.

Tabloid paper has a somewhat differrent meaning outside the US so aus is correct. That being said brit tabs have more journalisttic credibility thanost us straight up papers. The Times of London would be a straight up paper outside the us

I remember watching the History channel, (or was it the learning channel) where they dug up artifacts of when Eric the Red colonized Greenland. They found tools and chaff where they grew fields of grain in places where it couldn't grow today. Same thing with parts of the British Isles where there had been large grape orchards where they can't grow today.

The weather is not now, nor ever going to be, some predictable constant condition of the earth. I'm not worried about mother nature, she's proven she can take care of herself. The way everyone acts, you would think they are the ones' responsible for the dinosaurs disappearing and are so arrogant that they can prevent hurricanes from forming.

Tabloid paper has a somewhat differrent meaning outside the US so aus is correct. That being said brit tabs have more journalisttic credibility thanost us straight up papers. The Times of London would be a straight up paper outside the us
Hell ...

Tabloids here have more credibility than the MSM!

Tabloid newspapers mainly own by Murdsoch broke the story . It started in the Sunday Mail in London and copied by others. Media watch here prove that the original tory about global warming forecast were wrong by a large amount were wrong because they use the wrong tables. In fact the error is very small ,1%. Events in the past had different reasons but the cause of global warming is clear today. Man pollution through fosil fuels is responsible

Man pollution through fosil fuels is responsible
NOT CLEAR!

Only if you ignore all the faulty science, manipulated figures, spin and lies ....

Take all that out of the equation (and the lack of ability to think for yourself) and then I suppose it's pretty easy to believe whatever "they" tell you!

Tabloid newspapers mainly own by Murdsoch broke the story . It started in the Sunday Mail in London and copied by others. Media watch here prove that the original tory about global warming forecast were wrong by a large amount were wrong because they use the wrong tables. In fact the error is very small ,1%. Events in the past had different reasons but the cause of global warming is clear today. Man pollution through fosil fuels is responsible
2nd law of thermodynamics says you are mistaken.CERN has repeatable experimentation that solar activity can cause this. And as you know, the sun has been around as long as there was an earth.

I remember watching the History channel, (or was it the learning channel) where they dug up artifacts of when Eric the Red colonized Greenland. They found tools and chaff where they grew fields of grain in places where it couldn't grow today. Same thing with parts of the British Isles where there had been large grape orchards where they can't grow today.

The weather is not now, nor ever going to be, some predictable constant condition of the earth. I'm not worried about mother nature, she's proven she can take care of herself. The way everyone acts, you would think they are the ones' responsible for the dinosaurs disappearing and are so arrogant that they can prevent hurricanes from forming.

If you had actually watched that program you would have seen where the glaciers have now retreated, and they are once again farming there.

As to "Mother Nature", the only way it has ever "taken care of itself" is to destroy all of life on the planet.

Old Trapper I agre with you. My belief is based on science, Eve if 97% of scientists belive in Global Warming the majority here do not. Facts life the shrinking of the ivcebegs are ignored.

Werbung:
Back