Global Warming

Werbung:
you release CO2 into the atmosphere, it traps heat. that's global warming. the more you put up there the more heat it traps. simple enough

you release CO2 into the atmosphere, it traps heat. that's global warming. the more you put up there the more heat it traps. simple enough

The problem with that line of logic is that it ignores all of the evidence we have ever gathered from ice cores. The evidence shows that rising CO2 levels lag behind rising temperatures by 5 or 6 hundred years indicating that rising CO2 levels are the result of warming, not the cause.

"you lack enough self control to even have a moderately civilized discussion with people that you will never meet."

I have never been banned from anywhere because I lack the control to have a civilized discussion. Those who have been banned have crossed a line of civility.

In fact, I can provide examples of you behaving more badly than I. Your habit of jumping into a conversation that you have nothing to add to but insult and then leaving, for example is beneath anything that I do. I remember once you butted in to say nothing more than I made you puke which is also far beneath me.

I have never been banned from anywhere because I lack the control to have a civilized discussion.

sure How do we know that?

because you say so?

Hardly enough to prove anything I say you have been banned before elsewhere

Of course I cant prove it any more than you can prove its never happened?

Roker, you might as well contact admin and ask nicely for your old account back, as it doesn't look like your going to stop making fake ones.

Werbung:
http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/oa/climate/globalwarming.html

Is the hydrological cycle (evaporation and precipitation) changing?

Overall, land precipitation for the globe has increased by ~2% since 1900, however, precipitation changes have been spatially variable over the last century. Instrumental records show that there has been a general increase in precipitation of about 0.5-1.0%/decade over land in northern mid-high latitudes, except in parts of eastern Russia. However, a decrease of about -0.3%/decade in precipitation has occurred during the 20th century over land in sub-tropical latitudes, though this trend has weakened in recent decades. Due to the difficulty in measuring precipitation, it has been important to constrain these observations by analyzing other related variables. The measured changes in precipitation are consistent with observed changes in streamflow, lake levels, and soil moisture (where data are available and have been analyzed).

Back