Uh oh.. get ready to panic over global cooling

While the Murdoch newspapers here did not publish the report , it did publish letters to the Editor . These letters Listen to the experts. "we must wise up"and "Change a god bet: the letters point the report is 95"% CONFIDENT THATWE'RE WERE CAUSING GOLBAL WARMING , IT WAS WRITTEN BY 209 LEAD AUTHORS FROM 39 COUNTRIES AFER CONSIDERING 9200 PEER REVIEW SCIENTIFIC PAPERS.IT COVER THE SHORT TERM PAUSE IN CLIMATE WARMING BUT POITS OUT THE LONG TERM TREND.

WHY ARE VESTED INTEREST BETTING ON THE 5% CHANCE THEY ARE WRONG. I MAY NOT SUFFER AS I AM OLD BUT GRAND CHILDREN WILL.
These vested interests include fosil fuel owners, newspapers and even Marxist who consider only the short term. Russia attitude to the GREEN peace activist prove it is not a MARXIST PLOT. just as the action to reduce pollution in the USA mainly California, prove it is not a Capitalist plot The IPCC evidence indicates we should take strong and effective action. I wouldn't bet on the 5% odds and do nothing.
I want my great grandchildren to know I did all I could to give them the chance of a liveable climate.
Aus ....

The IPCC is misleading us all at best and all out lying to us at worse. How can you continue to ignore the manipulated data and put such blind faith in this non-sense?

Last edited:
Werbung:
Top MIT scientist: Newest UN climate report is ‘hilariously’ flawed

Not all scientists are panicking about global warming — one of them finds the alarmism “hilarious.”

A top climate scientist from the Massachusetts Institute of Technology lambasted a new report by the UN’s climate bureaucracy that blamed mankind as the main cause of global warming and whitewashed the fact that there has been a hiatus in warming for the last 15 years.

Last edited:
Is it any wonder that Statism thrives and Oligarchs run the world, when so many people can be TRAINED to believe the lies from the AGW propagandists?

Is it any wonder that Statism thrives and Oligarchs run the world, when so many people can be TRAINED to believe the lies from the AGW propagandists?
Not just AGW .... look how many young people (and old, too) are bashing the US Constitution, capitalism ..... all well trained little sheeples.

A Record-Setting Blizzard Killed 75,000 Cows and You Might Not Have Even Heard About It

Ranchers are still digging out thousands of their cattle that became buried in a record-setting snowstorm in South Dakota late last week and over the weekend.

One would think the death of 75,000 cows by upwards of five feet of snow might get some national attention, but as one blogger observed, it has taken some time for the news of the precipitation massacre to reach outside of local media.

Global Warming Nuts in the media ..... go figure .... it's not news if it doesn't fit their agenda!

With every nail in the coffin of global wsrming the warmers double down on their idol. At some point you have to say 'I guess its not happening'.

With every nail in the coffin of global wsrming the warmers double down on their idol. At some point you have to say 'I guess its not happening'.
It's the all out spin and lies, the manipulating figures, the not covering stories like the one above that makes me so skeptical! If global warming was founded on true and real science ..... why all the lies?

It's the all out spin and lies, the manipulating figures, the not covering stories like the one above that makes me so skeptical! If global warming was founded on true and real science ..... why all the lies?
If we have learned anything it is that there is no actual science involved. Just a computer model with heavily massaged data that the modeler refuses to share.

A computer model is a scientific method. What ever you think Australia is preparing for warmer summers . We are taken measures to contain fires that will result. We are also considering moving some agriculture south to cooler climates.

Werbung:
[quote="Aus22, post: 218775, member: 1125]A computer model is a scientific method. What ever you think Australia is preparing for warmer summers . We are taken measures to contain fires that will result. We are also considering moving some agriculture south to cooler climates.[/quote]
It can represent science theory but only if the programming and data are open for review by peers who can validate. This did not happen here. And there has beenno repeatable actual experimentation to substanciate the theory. And all thats before youconsider the theory violates laws of physics.

Back