This can't end good.

You are a hard person. You falsely accuse me of lying just like so many anti-American leftists falsely accuse President Trump of lying. Sadly, lost people are like that. They sort of love their friends but clearly hate those they see as enemies.
I voted for Cruz in the 2016 primary and against Hillary in the 2016 general election.
If you voted against Hilary you must have voted for Trump. You can admit it and still get to heaven.
No more lies please.

Werbung:
If you voted against Hilary you must have voted for Trump. You can admit it and still get to heaven.
No more lies please.
Like I have said consistently for years without wavering nor denying, I voted for Trump in 2016 and in 2020, considering the option was a Democrat who spit in God's eye on so many issues including Sodomy and abortion.

Like I have said consistently for years without wavering nor denying, I voted for Trump in 2016 and in 2020, considering the option was a Democrat who spit in God's eye on so many issues including Sodomy and abortion.
And the truth will set you free. You waffled on for three posts before you told the truth. I told you who you voted for but you tried to distance yourself from the idiot. You're not a victim of Trump. You're complicit.

And the truth will set you free. You waffled on for three posts before you told the truth. I told you who you voted for but you tried to distance yourself from the idiot. You're not a victim of Trump. You're complicit.
You are wrong. Your sloppy miscomprehension of my words is not my problem.

Raffensperger had the recorded conversation but he still misrepresented the meaning and intent of the call.
He had the proof of the dead voters AND the tape of trumps racketeering attempt.
He didn't misrepresent anything when the tape was played. Trump was clear on what he said.
You're a loser son.

The conversation was recorded and totally twisted to satisfy degenerate Democrats' desire to falsely frame Trump for a crime that had not occurred.
Of course it was and stormy Daniels is a liar also.
We have the big fat idiot on tape and he's going to jail.
Suck eggs Donny.

Werbung:
Back