This can't end good.

Boris Norris

The biggest kid in the proud boys was sentenced today to 22 years porridge. He's one smart guy and real pleased he met Trump.

It is revealed he wasn't there in j6 but directed traffic via text etc to encourage the other silly kids to "do what you have to", whatever that means.

Trump wasn't there that day either but he was the instigator of the whole stupid episode. It's fair to ask why he wouldn't receive a similar sentence or why he shouldn't. Being POTUS doesn't exclude him from the law.

This whole sordid affair is unfolding like a train wreck in slow motion. The final chapter isn't far away. Trump must be shitting himself seeing what's happening around him.
If he got half that sentence he will die in jail. There's no silk sheets in there.

Werbung:
The biggest kid in the proud boys was sentenced today to 22 years porridge. He's one smart guy and real pleased he met Trump.

It is revealed he wasn't there in j6 but directed traffic via text etc to encourage the other silly kids to "do what you have to", whatever that means.

Trump wasn't there that day either but he was the instigator of the whole stupid episode. It's fair to ask why he wouldn't receive a similar sentence or why he shouldn't. Being POTUS doesn't exclude him from the law.

This whole sordid affair is unfolding like a train wreck in slow motion. The final chapter isn't far away. Trump must be shitting himself seeing what's happening around him.
If he got half that sentence he will die in jail. There's no silk sheets in there.
The fake Russian collusion conspiracy theory did not end well for Democrats, but they are getting political mileage out of the fake J-6 sedition narrative.

I guess you haven't see the videos of trump telling everyone to behave and not do anything wrong. Leftist vermin always ignore these facts.

I guess you haven't see the videos of trump telling everyone to behave and not do anything wrong. Leftist vermin always ignore these facts.
I guess you haven't seen Trump telling them to fight like hell.
You brain dead pos. It is this video which includes the majority of the case against him.
Those are the facts.

You brain dead pos. It is this video which includes the majority of the case against him.
Those are the facts.
You've never seen a fact in your life. All you got are lies and half truths. You're a media fed parrot.

Those are the facts.
Exactly which law did Trump violate and when will he be charged for that specific violation of that specific law? The problem with indicting a ham sandwich is eventually you have to cite a specific statute. Being a bad guy is not actually against the law. I bet you're relieved...

Only thing I see Trump being guilty of is the classified documents
Biden is also guilty of that and for a much longer time .
As for leading the Jan 6th riot that is just a politically motivated charge . It's going no where just like his impeachments and attempted impeachments .
I am not a fan of his . While I do like some of his policy's,I do not like him as a person or as a man. He has a huge ego .
So I am not sticking up for him here . Just saying how I feel.
I dislike that progressive Biden a lot more and I mean a lot more

Exactly which law did Trump violate and when will he be charged for that specific violation of that specific law? The problem with indicting a ham sandwich is eventually you have to cite a specific statute. Being a bad guy is not actually against the law. I bet you're relieved...
Grow up you fool.
Read the indictments and you'll be a lot clearer.

Grow up you fool.
Read the indictments and you'll be a lot clearer.
Grow up your self Boris. They are allegations nothing more. They do not reflect if they are guilty of wrong doing but what others claim .And a lot of it is politically motivated .
How much who knows.
Democrats are so desperate to keep him from running against Biden because of his policy's that have affected them directly .Also his age man mental decline is obvious to all except the top butt kissers.
At this point Boris may I suggest you go stare in a mirror for a few minutes and relax.

Werbung:
Back