This can't end good.

Democrats falsely accused Trump and millions of Americans of sedition against democracy for opposing the theft of the 2020 election. Don't try to deny it.

i know they were accused of sedition by VIOLENTLY RIOTING and trying to prevent the constitutionally elected president from taking office.
dont try to deny it.

name a single american who was accused of sedition for MERELYI "opposing" the results of election? I dare you :)

Werbung:
i believe the election was not stolen because over 60 courts ruled against your evidence. lol
You believe the election was not stolen because you want to and wrongly assume Democrats must be telling the truth by denying the fraud because courts refused to examine individual examples of fraud in trials before juries.

You believe the election was not stolen because you want to and wrongly assume Democrats must be telling the truth by denying the fraud because courts refused to examine individual examples of fraud in trials before juries.
no i believe it because you lost over 60 courts cases. you keep "forgetting" to mention you couldn't convince a single judge, including trump appointed ones, of your cases. lol

note that these kinds of cases don't go to juries. They didn't refuse" to go to juries, it just doesn't work that way. duh you expose your ignorance with every post. lol

or how many illegal votes elected trump in 2016.
fortunately intelligent people realize thats not what courts do.
You seem willing to believe dirty Democrat crooks and thugs would have never committed voter fraud in spite of committing massive violent anti-American riots in the months prior to the election. And you support your belief on the silly idea that the inability of courts to uncover the hidden evidence of fraud must prove no fraud occurred.

You seem willing to believe dirty Democrat crooks and thugs would have never committed voter fraud in spite of committing massive violent anti-American riots in the months prior to the election. And you support your belief on the silly idea that the inability of courts to uncover the hidden evidence of fraud must prove no fraud occurred.

i never said i believed anyone would never commit voter fraud.
god hates when you lie

and i never said court decisions prove that no fraud occurred.
god hates when you lie.

you are a bad role model for christians. this is why i often prefer to deal with athiests, they don't usually like like you do.

i know they were accused of sedition by VIOLENTLY RIOTING and trying to prevent the constitutionally elected president from taking office.
dont try to deny it.

name a single american who was accused of sedition for MERELYI "opposing" the results of election? I dare you :)
Democrats called arson, looting, assaults on cops, invasions of government buildings and other violence "summer of live peaceful protests." Nobody should be surprised when these mal-contented anti-American rioters call protests against fraud an "insurrection."

no i believe it because you lost over 60 courts cases. you keep "forgetting" to mention you couldn't convince a single judge, including trump appointed ones, of your cases. lol

note that these kinds of cases don't go to juries. They didn't refuse" to go to juries, it just doesn't work that way. duh you expose your ignorance with every post. lol
Courts do not investigate fraud and cannot prove massive fraud did not occur in spite of the overwhelming evidence to the contrary.

name a judge who said that fraud did not occur.
I don't know why so many judges treated voting fraud so lightly and refused to make sure election officials did all they could to assure Americans that massive evidence of fraud and obstruction was not what it seemed.

Democrats called arson, looting, assaults on cops, invasions of government buildings and other violence "summer of live peaceful protests." Nobody should be surprised when these mal-contented anti-American rioters call protests against fraud an "insurrection."

name anyone who said that mere non violent protesting was an insurrection
but you won't
god hates when you lie

I don't know why so many judges treated voting fraud so lightly and refused to make sure election officials did all they could to assure Americans that massive evidence of fraud and obstruction was not what it seemed.

prove they "treated it lightly"
but you wont
god hates when you lie

name anyone who said that mere non violent protesting was an insurrection
I can prove that leftists called mostly peaceful protests against fraud "extremely violent" and mostly violent leftist riots "mostly peaceful and justified."

Werbung:
Back